AuthorContent

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 30, 2012
7:49 PM

Post #9104801

To continuing Birthday Club participants, Welcome back!

To folks just passing by to see what this thread is all about, pull up a chair and I'll explain:

Each member of our "Birthday Club" will receive a card from every other member of our birthday club sometime during the month of their birthday.

I will be the first to admit that sometimes it is a challenge to get birthday cards out in the mail, but I speak from experience when I say that this past birthday in April was made very special by all my wonderful friends here on DG. No matter how old I get, it is still a thrill to receive a birthday card in the mail. Thank you all for making mine so special.

If you would like to join this group, feel free to post your interest, below!

Now on to our first order of business on this month's agenda -

Birthday Club Members having Birthdays in May:

Crit (Patti) May 10
Mud_Elf (Kris) May 10

It could not be any easier to remember the birthday of these two lovely ladies. Pop 'em both in the mail at the same time and let the confetti fly!!!

Second Order of Business:

Current Birthday Club Members:

Rouxcrew (Joy) Jan. 15
Irisluvr0252 (Debbie) Feb. 25
ClanCampbell (Chris) Feb.28
Goldhillal (Crystal) March 21
Carolyn22 (Carolyn) April 3
AmandaEsq (Amanda) April 6
FruitoftheVine- (Susan) April 9
Crit (Patti) May 10
Mud_Elf (Kris) May 10
taters55 (LK) June 13
GAgirl1066 (Paula) Sept. 1
Ridesredmule (Charlene) Oct. 1
Rvnsbrk - (Juanita) Oct 9
GardenQuail (Michelle) Oct. 28
Dahtzu (Faye) December 25
Hope43 (Hope) Dec. 28

New Business: In April we agreed to split up the responsibility of continuing this thread so no one person would feel weighed down.

I (AmandaEsq) am your host for the month of May. If you have any questions or comments about Birthday Club please feel free to Dmail me separately. For future reference, I include the schedule of Birthday Club "administrators" randomly selected and verified by the independent auditors Dewey, Cheetem, and Howe:

Monthly Birthday Thread Assignments:

Goldhillal (Crystal) January
Rouxcrew (Joy) - February
Carolyn22 (Carolyn) March
Irisluvr0252 (Debbie) April
AmandaEsq (Amanda) May
FruitoftheVine- (Susan) June
Crit (Patti) July
taters55 (LK) August
GardenQuail (Michelle) September
rvnsbrk (Juanita) October
GAgirl1066 (Paula) November
Ridesredmule (Charlene) December

Thanks for participating. I look forward to spending the month of May with each of you!

This meeting is adjourned!

Happy Birthday in Advance to Patti and Kris, two of the nicest girls you'll ever want to meet.

~AmandaEsq (Amanda)

p.s. The picture is of the pineapple upside down cake I made for Court's birthday last June. :D

Thumbnail by AmandaEsq
Click the image for an enlarged view.

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 30, 2012
8:18 PM

Post #9104856

Very well done, Manda! What day is Court's birthday in June? He could be our Honarary male 0:)

Elfie, good luck tomorrow hopefully learning your new physical address. I miss you not being able to chime in when you want to. At least you're able to keep in touch from the laundry mat.

Long day tomorrow taking hubby to his dr appt with several planned stops afterwards. We might be window-shopping after the bucks we spent today on tires for his F-250.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 30, 2012
8:31 PM

Post #9104879

O well - I always get it mixed up because my daddy's birthday was June 21 so I THINK Court's bday is June 22. He always comments on how lucky I am to have gotten mixed up with "those garden ladies." He may be a bit jealous. ;)
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 1, 2012
1:46 AM

Post #9105001

Sounds like he is tad jealous, Amanda. Not a bad thing...
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 1, 2012
4:41 AM

Post #9105098

Thank you Amanda. :0)

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 1, 2012
7:08 AM

Post #9105315

You are quite welcome, Neener.

Carolyn - do you really get up just before 4 a.m. or does DG mess up your time zone like it does mine?

HAPPY MAY DAY!!!

Isn't that today?

Makes me want to tie ribbons around the shepherd's crook/birdfeeder out back and get the neighborhood children to come over and dance around. Almost. :D

xox
A.

Thumbnail by AmandaEsq

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 1, 2012
7:29 AM

Post #9105347

Thanks for the new thread Amanda!
Waiting to hear from Kris, with her proper mailing address.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

May 1, 2012
9:09 AM

Post #9105524

I was going to ask you to switch months with me Amanda, so I could remember to do it, but you beat me to it!!!! Still wanna trade? :-)

Happy May Day everyone!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 1, 2012
9:54 AM

Post #9105587

Patti I specifically did not make anyone in charge of their birthday month, so NO you cannot trade with me because IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH. :P

Not having Elfie's address does pose a problem. Kris if you have one send it to me and I will Dmail each of our birthday club members. On the upside, you'll have all your laundry done for months to come!

Loveya.
A.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 1, 2012
10:29 AM

Post #9105645

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1255544/

Ladies, there is a new swap open, Red white and blue, come and check it out!
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 1, 2012
2:03 PM

Post #9105999

Hi, all.
Finally getting to stop by :) My shoulder is almost better, I think...
Started getting cards ready for both April and May birthdays! But perhaps I should wait to address Kris's if she's getting a new address? Or can I use the address she has in the address exchange?
Regarding our new format, I'd be happy to help with starting a new thread in September, but I'll need some pointers on how to do it. And, hopefully I'll be at a point where I can get pictures attached by then :) If not, I'm sure we can work something out.
Should go for now, but I'm hoping to be able to stop by more regularly again... Take care all!
Michelle
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 1, 2012
6:26 PM

Post #9106333

Yes, Amanda - I really get up at 4 am. I have to be to work early, but I cannot get up, hop in the shower and go - I have to slowly ease into my day with my first cup of coffee...

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 1, 2012
7:04 PM

Post #9106393

And you're awake at 8:30 p.m. Something is seriously wrong here . . ..
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 2, 2012
1:27 AM

Post #9106678

Actually Amanda, it is later than that...more or less. Usually I don't shut off my light when I go upstairs until 10, sometimes 11, but that doesn't count the times I have fallen asleep on the couch and then have to wake up to go to bed. :-)

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 2, 2012
3:44 AM

Post #9106744

This is not Amanda, it is Linda.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 2, 2012
5:51 AM

Post #9106862

Checking in..Still no addy...sigh.will try to get it fixed soonest. Been so much to do here. I finally figured out how to use phone to get on line. How ever signal is very weak anditis hard to do with hands so swollen...got to go. Work calling...
Huggs

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 2, 2012
7:16 PM

Post #9107878

Ha - LK I was just marveling at Carolyn's sleep schedule, or should I say LACK of sleep schedule.

I am also guilty of passing out wherever and waking between 2 and 4 a.m. Often I will stay up and putter around doing chores and such. I always think I will make it and stay awake. That happens sometimes, but O I surely feel it later in the day.

We ain't spring chickens anymore, girlie. I even gave up my 7 o'clock pm. pot of coffee (yes that's right I said POT of coffee) because I realized it was keeping me awake.

Sleep is supposed to be good for you. Or so they say. I am hoping to get some tonight. :D

Kris - why is your hand swollen? You're overdoing it no doubt. Please take good care.

G'night ladies!

xox
A.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 3, 2012
1:45 AM

Post #9108090

Good Morning Ladies -

AmandaEsq wrote:Ha - LK I was just marveling at Carolyn's sleep schedule, or should I say LACK of sleep schedule.

A.

It does catch up...

I had hoped when I got to be this age, that things would slow down and I could enjoy things more - NOT!

Kris - what happened to your hand?

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 3, 2012
3:10 AM

Post #9108114

Alright see - I think it's DG saying that you posted at 345 but it's really 445 like it is really 606 a.m. here but DG is going to say (when I post this) that it's 505. Just another reason to crab at Admin, but really, who cares? It makes me look really productive when the time stamp is wrong. :D

Loveya Ladies! Hey NEENER - I think this is really FUN!! I get to check in daily and be dopey and use EXCLAMATION POINTS everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's not to love about birthday club?!

SHEESH!

Have a great day everyone. I've got a jump start but have yet to make my coffee. A friend bought me a packet of seed from Botanic Interests yesterday, and I know it's on each of YOUR want lists. The Sunset Hyssop. To borrow a word from Neener - "Yippeeeee!!!"

I think he said there were only 25 seeds in there, so I ain't sharin' just yet, but I expect - if this hyssop is like the rest - to have plenty of seeds and/or small plants to share come later in the season.

xox
A.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 3, 2012
3:45 AM

Post #9108125

p.s. Including me - there's still time to post your card to your favorite gal in OK.

The OTHER birthday gal, perhaps we can all scan our cards and send them in .pdf format?! :D
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 3, 2012
4:21 AM

Post #9108141

:P that's for you Manda..

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 3, 2012
7:31 AM

Post #9108377

Love it. THANKS!!!!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 3, 2012
9:05 AM

Post #9108605

Hi all. Hands are both swollen from digging trenches so we can bury power lines from pole to the house.
We also are running water lines too. So lots of work and no money left right now. We are eating peanut butter and jelly for most meals...lol

Thank goodness payday is tomorrow, We are putting in the new bathroom this weekend!!!!!!
Will be so glad not to share FBI bathroom any more!!!!

Ok,, back to work...

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 3, 2012
9:19 AM

Post #9108622

Talking to Kris on the phone, and she says to mail her items to... Until she gets her address fixed. If your sending plants, please mark the box "live plants"!
Kris Shotts
C/O Domino's Pizza
855 Marketplace
Alexander City, Alabama

Kris says hey to everyone, and she will post when she can! She is working hard, getting things organized, and built!

This message was edited May 3, 2012 11:21 AM

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 3, 2012
10:00 AM

Post #9108693

Will they ship pizzas?

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 3, 2012
10:24 AM

Post #9108739

LOL!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 3, 2012
4:46 PM

Post #9109200

LOL! Egg salad sandwiches and a couple of bowls of grits go a long way too budget wise. It's great you can use that address, Kris. I saw it in the addy exchange but have been holding off mailing your card, hoping you'd know your street address by now. Wonder if your Post Office could shed any light using info from the previous people who lived there. Why doesn't the person you bought the land from know the physical address? That's nutz making you jump through hoops just to find out you still don't know what it is.

Faye's computer is on the fritz again. Got a text from her this afternoon that the part to repair it has been ordered and she'll be back with us as soon as she can.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 3, 2012
4:54 PM

Post #9109208

Kris - how about a PO box in the interim?

It costs a little, but I lived in one for years and years when I lived in Boston.

xox
A.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 3, 2012
5:12 PM

Post #9109233

Don't know how much difference it makes, but just double checked the addy exchange again and Market Place is two words.

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 4, 2012
6:15 AM

Post #9109865

Kris, maybe you need to contact 911 and find out how to get an address. I believe the last time my address was updated the change came from 911, not the PO.
Sorry about your swollen hands. The work will sure get you, but it feels so good when it is over!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 4, 2012
7:03 AM

Post #9109918

Crystal - you mean 911 as in responding to an emergency and we need to know how to find you?

Interesting.

I don't have a mind to even think to suggest something. It's Friday, I'm feeling funky, and I'll leave it at that.

Hope you all have a blessed day. There. I said it. :P

A.

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 4, 2012
7:09 AM

Post #9109924

Yes Emergency 911,ask for new address

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 4, 2012
7:17 AM

Post #9109937

Been calling the E911 people for two weeks,,, they donor answer phones and donot. Return calls very frustrating. Sheriff department told Ralph to put up new mail box and ask mailman to give it the address...LOL

Checking later...

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 4, 2012
9:30 AM

Post #9110157

Maybe get a GPS unit for coordinates - maybe Google Earth has an address in there!!!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 4, 2012
1:21 PM

Post #9110386

Kris, when you bought your property, did they not give you an address? Especially when someone else lived there?

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 4, 2012
4:56 PM

Post #9110697

When we bought the land no one had lived on it in over 10 years. So no mailing address was updated by e911 when they changed all the addresses here 4 years ago. When we had the power and water turned on we met the guys who turned it on at the junction of our road and the main road. So all they had was the old address listed...sigh. I put up new box today will see if I get a responce on Monday.

The owner gave me the address he has on his drivers licence... But it was returned as no such address when the lawyer sent our closing paperwork. So hopefully this will work or the next step is to pay $65.00 for a po box.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 6, 2012
6:21 PM

Post #9113162

Just wanted to stop in to thank Neener for my lovely birthday card. I really really like it and need to figure out how to take a picture to share with you all.

(((((((Neener)))))))))

Thanks so much!!!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 6, 2012
7:24 PM

Post #9113270

Yay! Cards are in the mail.

Looks like some of us (ahem) still have a day or two to get cards there on time.

Can you believe that my mother once said, and I quote, "If you can't send it on time don't send it at all."

-sigh-

Don't mean to be a downer. I loved that woman. :D

Big grins all around.

Hope everyone had as productive and enjoyable weekend as I did. I actually strung lights out into my yard tonight so I could keep on planting. I'm crazy. But you knew that already.

A.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 6, 2012
8:12 PM

Post #9113357

Gotta love those Neener cards, Elfie.

Mine will be mailed tomorrow. You know what, Manda? My Mom used to say the same thing.

What a beautiful day, very comfortable working outside and wasn't hot, but still managed to get a little sunburn on my arms and shoulders. Tank-top tan here we come.

Mother's Day is next Sunday. A bittersweet day since my Mom's been gone several years. And now Hubby and his Mom aren't speaking because she did a dumb thing and refuses to apologize. Both of them are as stubborn as the day is long. I'm always the one who sends cards from us to her along with a little pocket money, and I still will. It's just awkward being caught in the middle...again.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 6, 2012
8:37 PM

Post #9113374

awww geez froot. well that's tough. maybe you can hint in your card that you'll be down to see her soon. ;)
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 6, 2012
8:57 PM

Post #9113394

Unless something goes haywire and she needs help, I won't be down her way until Mickey's next grooming appt on June 15th. It's just as well. They'll work out their differences in time like they always do. She still calls every afternoon but he's not answering. Makes me sad. I keep reminding him life's too short to quibble over stupid stuff.

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 7, 2012
1:48 AM

Post #9113515

Oh Sooze -

You make me weepy - my Mom has been gone for about 6 years now. You may want to remind your husband that there are all sorts of reasons people act the way they do - my mother had a number of brain tumors when she died and her behaviour had been different for some time before she died - one never knows.

I know what you mean about life is too short. My husband's family goes years at a time without speaking to each other and they stop speaking over the smallest little things. I just don't get it...

Amanda - I still have to get cards in the mail. I am running out of pressed flowers - so I will have to buy some cards...

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 7, 2012
5:57 AM

Post #9113690

O Carolyn I'm not sure I got to tell you (due to my crazy computer problems) how cute your pressed pansy was - Do you have a press?
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 7, 2012
8:52 AM

Post #9113953

Amanda

I do have a small press - wish I had a big one...
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 7, 2012
11:43 AM

Post #9114154

We used to press flowers between layers of wax paper in a 'coffee table' book weighed down with a brick.
Hadn't thought about doing that in eons.

Kris and Patti, your B-day cards are in the wind :)

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 7, 2012
12:57 PM

Post #9114244

My cards went out today too! You should have them for your Birthday's!
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 7, 2012
5:36 PM

Post #9114693

Mailed my card today too! Birthdays coming up!
Hello , and Mandy, another lady with many talents, thank you! Great job, keep up the good work.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 7, 2012
7:27 PM

Post #9114930

Hehe! Thanks Faye dearie. The price of gas has come down so low I think I could almost do a road trip! ;)

Unfortunately, the balance in my checking account is going down at the same (faster, actually) rate. Would love to see you and Ray. I hope everything is status quo for a day or two so you can enjoy each other's company and perhaps some of this lovely weather.

I heard something earlier about severe Tstorms this week. I will have to check that weather forecast.

I just conducted emergency transplant surgery on some blue shrimp plant seedlings. I think it was a success!!! yahoooo. I transplanted them this afternoon from a joint seedling container into a few small pots. After I watered they almost immediately went into some kind of severe shock/wilt. I re-read the PF comments and remembered so many people who said they lost theirs after they transplanted their seedlings.

The plant does not want water. I recognized the wilt - same thing happened with a sunset hibiscus seedlings a few weeks ago which had too much to drink. I transplanted it into some dry very fine seed starting mix and she has perked up and is sending out new leaves on my windowsill.

I did this emergency surgery on the shrimp plants out on the front porch around 7 p.m. Frankly, I didn't think they were going to make it, but I just brought them in and it looks like all but maybe one (out of 11) are highly recovered! The potting mix I first used was too heavy and held more water than this delicate plant wanted. I hope they're not that wussy in the ground/full sun. So many positive comments about the plant too, but those were plant purchases, not seed sprouts!

That was my excitement for the day. You will all agree that I need to get out more, yes? :P

Who can say the value of a life?

Pleasant dreams...

A.

This message was edited May 7, 2012 9:28 PM

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 8, 2012
8:12 AM

Post #9115529

Hey everyone. I was just talking to Kris, she will have ATT dial up at the house soon, but she now has an address...

Kris Shotts
77 County Rd. 81
Goodwater, Al.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

May 8, 2012
8:17 AM

Post #9115540

Thanks gals for all the birthday wishes. I'm looking forward to your cards. Checking my mailbox daily. lol

Have a haircut appt. this afternoon. I am going to cut it up off of my neck, and should be cutting off enough to send to Locks of Love. I haven't had it that short since I was a little girl, but as much as I work outside, pulling it up in a ponytail all day sometimes gives me a headache, I have soooooo much hair! I may hate it, but at least it will grow out if I do.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 8, 2012
8:50 AM

Post #9115626

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1257034/

Raise my baby swap is open, come and join the fun! Bring your own Moonshine!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 8, 2012
7:20 PM

Post #9116498

How do you like your new haircut, Patti? Locks of Love is such a worthy cause but never have had the patience to let my hair grow out past my shoulders like you have.The last time mine was that long was when I got married. The older I get, the shorter the better. My layers grew out over the Winter and am sporting a Bob, a cut I haven't had since high school. I like it. Drying time though is the pits since I've been used to shower, fluff, and go. While in town today, I bought a paddle brush to help smooth out the kinks in my naturally curly hair.

My Mom has been gone 7 years, Carolyn, but the sting is still there. Both my parents came from large families and know what you mean about the smallest things setting off a family feud. Growing up, we lived the farthest away from any of our relatives, but my Dad was the glue that held both families together. We loaded up after Church most Sunday afternoons to make the rounds to visit as many relatives as possible. Those were good times, as were our Family Reunions. A lot of week-ends, Sunday was my Dad's only day off, and it wasn't out of the ordinary to get home so late, I missed watching that week's episode of "Lassie"...lol

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 8, 2012
8:12 PM

Post #9116582

Ha - Lassie. You're showing your age. :D

xox
A.

p.s. Ten or more years ago, when my mom and grandfather were both still doing pretty well (he was 10 years older than her - oops - he was my grandmother's second husband - does that make sense?) they took all the old 8 mm family home videos and had them spliced together to music with other still photos and they are dear treasured reminders of those days when the families got together. All my older brothers wearing their little suits on Sunday and the ladies in the kitchen and all the men together in the living room.

Even that was a little before MY time. I do love to watch that thing though - need to dig it out. It's on VHS so I'd better get those tapes converted, eh? I mean probably to a digital format now because even my new laptop does not have a dvd/cd rom!

Oh technology. Don't you love it.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 8, 2012
8:13 PM

Post #9116586

Fruity,l I know what you mean, my Mom has been gone for 6 years! Never a day goes by, I don't think of her.
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 8, 2012
11:57 PM

Post #9116689

Hi, all.
Waving hello! Going to go finish my cards now... And now I'll even get to send Kris's to her new address! Hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow. Will let you know when they're on their way.
Michelle

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 9, 2012
5:31 AM

Post #9116848

Eeeek! Tomorrow is our big day!

I hope you ladies are as excited as I am. HA! :)

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 9, 2012
5:45 AM

Post #9116872

Morning!!!

Raining here today, so no outside work to be done. I have so much to tell you all, and only phone to type it all in on,,,sigh.

We went to home depot and sat down with the building contractor people to do a list of everythng we need to get this place done and $6547.00 we were done with the quote!! With a click of a button the lady helping us submitted it to the quote department and less than a minute later,,, the total dropped to $5398.00!!!!!!!!!!!
The really good news is that we donot need to buy it all at once. As long as we buy something from the list once a week, it is good for pretty much forever!!!! Also we can add to it as needed, so we are in good shape there.

Ok..hands protesting...by all.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 9, 2012
6:10 AM

Post #9116917

That is a great discount! Sounds like it is all coming together for you!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

May 9, 2012
8:48 AM

Post #9117166

My mom has been gone 7 years this August. DH and I were married in April on her and my dad's anniversary (he's been gone since I was 6. WOW... 49 years this July!) I agree with not a day goes by I don't think about her. I got my love of gardening from her. Up until the time she started getting really bad, every spring I would take her flower shopping. :-) Even when she could not get out of the car and go pick out the flowers, we would go and I would get the flowers she had on her list. Good times. When my daughter was a little girl, she would go with us and set on mom's lap all the time. They were really close. I had told DGD's that my parents were buried in the cemetary just 2 blocks from their house. DH told me she took the 5 year old out there the other day and cleaned the cut grass off the graves and cleaned up around them. That made my heart smile. She said she is going to start going out there at least once a month to tend to them.

When my kids were younger, we would go to some of the old country cemetaries scattered around the area where we lived and look for the oldest grave. We found lots that were so weather worn you couldn't read them anymore. Found a cival war soldier in one of them. I don't know if any of you are interested in the early days of our country, but there was a family named the Bender's, that would kill travelers and hide their graves. The Bender family was buried in a cemetary just a few miles from our house. Google "The Benders" and you can read about them. There was even a Gunsmoke episode that went along the line of the Benders history.

OK, I got WAY off topic, sorry.

I really like my new haircut. I will get a picture and post. Will try to do that today.

My SIL took all our 8mm tapes and had them put on disks and set to music. It is so nice to see my dad in those movies!

New fishie pond we (well DH. lol) is building in our back yard. It is at the base of a huge Mimosa tree, 3 trees grown together, that he had to cut down last year. Here are a few pics and one showing that real men DO read instructions. lol

Thumbnail by Crit   Thumbnail by Crit   Thumbnail by Crit   Thumbnail by Crit   Thumbnail by Crit
Click an image for an enlarged view.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 9, 2012
10:05 AM

Post #9117253

Hey Kris - that's great! Lowe's has a great program with their credit accounts, and I think that is super awesome. :)

Keep us posted.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 9, 2012
10:40 AM

Post #9117309

Patti, that is looking really nice! Your going to love that pond!
Not a bad looking hubby either! ;)
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 9, 2012
11:36 AM

Post #9117392

You're right LK, Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee!
LOL, even old ladies like to look.
Reading the remarks about Mothers reminded me that every time I remember my Mother, it's the good & funny things I remember. She was 99 when she died, a one man woman.
Kris you sound so excited about your new home and I'm so glad it's coming together for you.
I'm all for bringing back "Lassie" Mandy, I'm way older than that dog, and just ask Ray, I'm still barking.
Hugs !
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 9, 2012
2:03 PM

Post #9117532

Waving hi to everyone.

Excellent, Elfie! I'm so happy for ya'll.

Patti, he's obviously a hard worker and a handsome fellow to boot! Nice memories, girl. We missed being married on my parents anniversary by one day. The minister at the time traveled between two country churches on Sundays, so we were married on a Saturday evening. Looking back, that one day was just a blink in time in the greater scheme of things. As the Stones would say, "Ya can't always get what ya want, But ya get what you need"...lol

Meant to take a pic of Cranberry Ruffles today, Faye, with two blooms opening. Maybe the rain will clear out by tomorrow and I can then.

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 9, 2012
3:55 PM

Post #9117666

Gots all kinda things blooming here right now. Even have some daylilies that are going to do something in a few weeks! Glad you all seem to be doing well. Heading up home to m Mom's tomorrow to take her to the nursery and then going to plant an old pallet she has. Thought we'd try it and see what happens.

Big day tomorrow here eh?? :0)

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 9, 2012
6:15 PM

Post #9117813

Plant a pallet? What means that?

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 9, 2012
6:28 PM

Post #9117834

Hey all... Ralph just came in with lots of birthday cards for me.

There was one from Fruity, one from Crystal,then one from Ralph, last but not least from Faye!!!!!!

Ralph thought he was being cute by sticking his in the center of the pile.

I want to tell you all how very much all these mean to me. You are all so good to this Very Bad Elf...sniff..sniff.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 9, 2012
7:11 PM

Post #9117890

Have a good time, Neener. Tell your Mom "hi" for me and give her a big hug. Thank you for the surprise in my mailbox today, too. You're always so thoughtful and creative.

Crystal, Google "how to make a pallet garden". This is one of the first links that popped up and there are also tutorials to watch on YouTube:
http://www.designsponge.com/2011/09/diy-project-recycled-pallet-vertical-garden.html
My gardening buddy here used the same technique found in a magazine, only hers was on a smaller scale repurposing a wooden shadow box. Hers filled with mainly hardy succulents is quite attractive and has been hanging on an outside wall several years. It's easy for her to move the plants around to suit her eye or replace ones she's lost.

Good Elfie, I know how tired you must be and how bad your hands are hurting. Glad you liked the card I picked for you. Thought about Goober since it was mostly Pinks :)

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 9, 2012
7:21 PM

Post #9117909

Goober is not getting my card!!!!!
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 9, 2012
11:17 PM

Post #9118047

Hi, all.
Mailed cards today! Cards are heading their way to Carolyn, Amanda, Susan, Patti, and Kris :) So watch your mailboxes! And, as usual, all cards are signed by me and my guide dog :)
Well, it's not May 10th here yet (it 10:44 pm May 9), but on the East coast, it is now May 10. So, I'm going to sneak in a little ahead of Amanda to get our birthday wishes going :) Hope you don't mind, Amanda...
So, to Crit and Kris, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you both have a wonderful day filled with lots of great memories.
Michelle
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 10, 2012
1:33 AM

Post #9118084

Happy Birthday Elfie and Crit -

May 10th snuck right up on me and I need to get your cards into the mail. Please know you are in my thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful birthday to each of you.

Carolyn
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 10, 2012
3:21 AM

Post #9118105

Happy Birthday Elfie and Crit!! THought I'd sneak in here before I get wrapped around the axle.

Had a note from Twyla who just can't seem to make anything here work. She has cards in the mail. I'm not sure why she is having trouble posting on the threads, but she is.

Lots of rain here again last night, We are making up for lost time. I had one of my rain barrels too precariously perched on some cinder blocks and when I came upstairs the other day it was on the ground, mashed in and 55 gallons of water all over the front sidewalk., I think it had some help to fall over though. Bad cats.. :0)

Oh well, I must get my stuff together and brave the traffic in the big old cold cruel world. Have a great day everyone and especially the birthday girls!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 10, 2012
5:23 AM

Post #9118197

Morning everyone!

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Happy Birthday to Kris and Patti ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Hope you both have a great day!

Thumbnail by taters55   Thumbnail by taters55

irisluvr0252
Lafayette, IN
(Zone 5a)

May 10, 2012
5:29 AM

Post #9118204

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kris and Patti! Hope you both have a fantabulous day!

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 10, 2012
6:31 AM

Post #9118306

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Queen Fairy Elfie and Miss Patti Cake!

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

May 10, 2012
7:37 AM

Post #9118411

Thanks all for the birthday wishes!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my DH is a hard workin' man. He is so good about doing things for me in the yard and such. And I agree, he is kinda nice to look at. :-)

These are pics of the flowerbed he is also making for me. He was working on it when he got the idea he wanted to do the pond. lol

Thumbnail by Crit   Thumbnail by Crit   Thumbnail by Crit   Thumbnail by Crit   Thumbnail by Crit

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 10, 2012
7:48 AM

Post #9118426

Checking in going to the laundrymat so will type more then
Huggs to all and thanks for thebirthday wishes too.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 10, 2012
11:37 AM

Post #9118662

Ha Ha Patti - you're silly, but that's why I love you. Happy Birthday Girl. You are blessed. My birthday wish for you is rain! xox

Kris - I wonder what your wonderful hub will do/has done for your special day? Knowing Ralphie - I'll bet he makes everyday your birthday. Have a lovely day girlie - you deserve it. oxo

Birthday Club Ladies - hope you are enjoying this special day - it's 5 o'clock somewhere. I move we all raise a glass and toast the birthday girls.

Those in favor say AYE! :D

xox
A.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 10, 2012
12:50 PM

Post #9118752

Happy happpy day again to the Birthday girls. At Mom's and wanted to show you what we've been doing today. This is a pallet planting. It will stay laying down for 2 or 3 weeks and then we will stand it up against the cement wall outside the garage.

Thumbnail by rvnsbrk   Thumbnail by rvnsbrk

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 10, 2012
1:21 PM

Post #9118801

That is going to be so pretty!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

May 10, 2012
1:22 PM

Post #9118802

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AYE!!!!!!!!AYE!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Think I may just have a drink when we go out to dinner tonight. I don't drink but once in a blue moon, and I think this might be one of those nights!

I've heard about those neener. That is so cool. I saw one at one of the Lowes or HD or somewhere that was done with succulants. Looked pretty cool. Wish I had thought of something like that when my mom was alive, then she could look out and see all the pretty flowers growing.

Received a card from goldhilal (Crystal) and taters (LK) today. Thanks so much girls.

Crystal, did you take the picture of the flower on the front. That is very cool with the little insect on one of the petals. I love the pic.

LK, thanks for the extra in my card!!!! That definately goes in the new flowerbed!
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 10, 2012
3:49 PM

Post #9118958

Happy Birthday ladies.. Hope your day has been special.
Manda, my glass it raised and almost empty~are we having do overs?
I like the pallet planting, I'm wondering if I could do something similar with Hen & Chicks using an old Coke Crate?
Patti keep us posted on the flower bed progress,already looking good.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 10, 2012
4:05 PM

Post #9118975

What a sweet job, Neener.

Faye, Cranberry Ruffles didn't look so pretty after being beat by yesterday's rain, you know how the blooms get blotched? That's how they looked. I'll have a do-over with you and the rest of the gals while Patti's out...lol

Talked to Elfie this afternoon. Ralphie gave her an Oriental Lily, now blooming and she said it smells heavenly. Geez, some here are just setting buds.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 10, 2012
4:23 PM

Post #9119003

Well did not get any typing done at the laundrymat after all...sigh.

Just realized that I did not say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRIT!!!!!!!!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 10, 2012
6:21 PM

Post #9119174

Yes, ladies - raise another to the birthday girls!!!! I just finished my first - it did take a while for me to start the first one actually. I am going to get me another glass now.

Now that I think about it, I might have mine in a mug - if I can find one!!!

Ladies - the Ugleeeeee Mug swap is now open. Last year was a big success and I enjoyed hosting my first swap. Won't you join me again? :)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1257388/#top

xox
A.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 10, 2012
7:17 PM

Post #9119247

I had not told very many people, but my cat dissapeared just before we moved and today Ralph got a call,, my Patches has been found and is now home. So as Birthdays go this has been the best ever!!!!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 10, 2012
7:28 PM

Post #9119264

Glad to hear patches is back home!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 10, 2012
7:29 PM

Post #9119269

O, thank God you have a happy ending. Bad patches!!! :/
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 10, 2012
9:59 PM

Post #9119361

Hi, all.
Oh, Kris, so glad your Patches is back! Give your kitty a hug for me :) And that Oriental lily sounds wonderful!
Hey, speaking of flowers, it's high time I get my Peacock Orchid outside! Char gave it to me for my birthday last year. I've been waiting for the weather to warm up enough. Looks like it is finally time! Probably could have taken it out a bit sooner, but wasn't sure. Kept warming up, then cooling down, then warming up again, and so on.
Crit, have fun planning what you'll put in that new flower bed :) And hope you enjoyed that birthday dinner!
Neener, I'll have to read about pallet planting. Could be an interesting way to extend one's planting space!
Well, late dinner tonight (it's about 10 pm here). Take care all!
Michelle
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 11, 2012
1:45 AM

Post #9119401

Kris

So glad your Patches is finally home. What a wonderful birthday.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 11, 2012
6:44 AM

Post #9119596

hooooo - Good thing we only raised 2 glasses. Just about all this poor girl can hold these days. hee.

This morning I'm raising my coffee mug to you both. My sunshine mug! :D

I was working on getting psyched up to go all the way across town to see if the Master Gardeners had any green and gold for me - today's the plant sale - but all of a sudden the urge just went out of me. Prettiest of blue skies and plenty of other things to do.

Hope you ladies all enjoy your day - omigosh - someone do correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's FRIDAY! Ha - really, I did just realize that.

ahem.
Seeya.
A.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 11, 2012
8:30 AM

Post #9119752

Had typed a whole lot of stuff and then phone shut off,,ferret.

Patches has not left my side, he lost at least 5pounds.. he looks so skinny. I will be working on fattening him up .

Very happy Elfie here, very happy kitty too.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 11, 2012
9:00 AM

Post #9119802

Will try to up load pic.

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 11, 2012
9:04 AM

Post #9119807

Awe, he looks so comfy! Love the new hair cut too!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 11, 2012
9:25 AM

Post #9119828

Lilies

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 11, 2012
12:06 PM

Post #9119981

Oh Kris, those are beautiful! Bet they smell great too!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 11, 2012
5:14 PM

Post #9120303

Yes they do

Got my cards from Linda and Michelle / Darin today. I love them both!!

Michelle,, your card is my first piece of mail here at the new house!!!!!
Woo hoo!!!!!

Linda,,, love the funny clown too!!
Thanks for everything you do for me!!!! Love you girl!
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 11, 2012
6:35 PM

Post #9120384

Mandy I know you're busy but I sure wish a "Road Trip" would be on your schedule. Bring the whole bunch!
Kris I'm so glad your baby got home to you. Of all the Birthday Wishes, that one is best.
Michelle you always amaze me. I can't keep up and have good vision (praise God) and you stay right on top of things. How do you do it?
Susan after the rain, you will have so many pretty blooms to share with us...andddddddd If we can make it to Greensboro, I will be bringing you some Daylilys.
Ray goes into the Hospital Wed. to have the whatever cut out of his back. The Surgeon thinks it's another dropped cancer cell. Ray is having a rough time, back,legs and feet.
Hugs
P. S. Does anyone know where I can get a photo of me put on a mug?

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 11, 2012
7:37 PM

Post #9120448

O my goodness, Faye - you can search the internet and find that service everywhere. I wanted to put my dog, Max, on a mug after she passed and found a lot of reputable sources online.

I would love to hand deliver your mug . . . I will send you email. Thinking of you and Ray always smiling in my mind. I have a hard time imagining you any other way - I was telling Neener how when I got to the hospital that day Ray was sitting up fully clothed and waiting for discharge - like nothing ever happened! He's a trooper and lucky to have you backing him up.

Send my love. Will talk soon. :)
xox
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 11, 2012
7:55 PM

Post #9120471

Kris, you really did have your hair cut short. I can't believe it, and I like it...a lot! awww, look how much Patches is glad to be home. Max throws his head on mine or my shoulders and does the padding paws thing to show affection and purrs like a motor.

Faye, check out Vista Print for photo mugs. I haven't ordered one from them and don't know the quality, but I have ordered business cards from them in the past and they were very nice and professional with a speedy delivery time. We're all pulling for Ray. It's been such a rough year for both of you.

http://www.vistaprint.com/personalized-mugs.aspx?txi=330&xnav=TsrImage&xnid=CategoryPage_Mugs_Gifts and Photo_Home & Family

Pic is D/L Cranberry Ruffles late this afternoon, what a beauty :)

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 12, 2012
4:41 AM

Post #9120671

I've got scapes coming everywhere. I hope they don't come too fast since we will be gone at the end of next week for a few days. False Indigo is really getting ready to go. Maybe I can get a picture of it today or tomorrow.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 12, 2012
7:39 AM

Post #9120857

Sending lots of prayers your way Faye, for Ray and a speedy recovery!
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 12, 2012
7:50 AM

Post #9120875

My cards went into the mail yesterday. I am bit late ladies, but I was thinking of both of you.

Faye - check out http://www.Shutterfly.com - my whole family uses Shuttefly to share pictures as we are all over the country and we have had several mugs and calendars done by them. They are very reasonably priced, the service is excellent as is the finished product.

Fruity - love the DL. Wish I had more room... I told DH the next house, I really need to have more land. Truth be told, I would like enough land to be able to get lost on it if I chose to do so with a lot of woods on that land.

Have a great day ladies.

Thumbnail by Carolyn22

Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 12, 2012
7:51 AM

Post #9120877

Faye

please know you and Ray are in my prayers.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 12, 2012
10:31 AM

Post #9121017

Thinking of Ray today too. Please give him a hug for me.
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 12, 2012
8:25 PM

Post #9121625

Hi, all.
Kris, oh, how neat! I'm glad you received my card, and I'm glad your first piece of mail could be a birthday card rather than something like a bill :)
Faye, give my best to Ray. Will be praying for you two... Ah, to be caught up on everything... that would be nice :)
Cranberry Ruffles... Sounds lovely :)
Well, must go for now. Must eat some dinner :)
Michelle
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 13, 2012
5:26 PM

Post #9122486

OK, the joke is on me. I never could make a funny. I wanted my photo on the mug so I could join Manda's Ugly Mug Swap!

Thank you all for your prayers. Much needed and appreciated.
Hope you all had a good Mother's Day. My day was super. Son & family came and about an hour after they left my Daughter came. Just love those youngans. Ages, 47& 49 see! told you I'm old as dirt.
Hope your week will be filled with many blessings.
Hugs

Edited to say just won't let me post the picture of the "Laughing Lady"

This message was edited May 13, 2012 7:28 PM

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

May 13, 2012
5:31 PM

Post #9122492

Oh Faye, that's not funny...I've never seen you, but just your wonderful personality and loving spirit makes you beautiful!!!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 13, 2012
6:27 PM

Post #9122567

Now I'm laughing too - the joke was better because we all took it seriously. I would love to have a mug with your picture on it. :D

xox
A.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 14, 2012
4:50 AM

Post #9122905

Faye is just a cute as a bug in a rug. She reminds me of a little pixie. And energy.. Oy, if I had half her energy I wouldn't feel old as dirt. :0))) Love you lady!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 14, 2012
10:18 AM

Post #9123387

Oh, stretch, yawn...

Another rainy day here - we are blessed with more rain than my barrels can hold. I guess this means I have to stay inside and do chores all day.

O well - I told Court I thought the maid would be here this week. I guess I was right.

Enjoy your day ladies!
xox
A.
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 14, 2012
12:00 PM

Post #9123520

LOL, I love y'all!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 14, 2012
12:17 PM

Post #9123549

Anyone heard from Joy lately?? Was thinking about here this morning.

Faye hang in there and give Mr. Ray a smooch from me.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 14, 2012
3:28 PM

Post #9123805

Paula, you'd fall in love with Faye the minute you met her, and Ray too, who's such a sweet gentle man.

This time of year, you probably have dirt under your fingernails, Faye, but ain't no moss growing under your feet.

Funny I've been thinking about you too, Joy. Come out, come out, wherever you are. We miss ya. Same goes for you too, Char and Twyla.

Michelle, this is the prettiest embossed card made even more special with your precious hand-written note inside and Garvey's pawprint. Totally made my rainy day. Thank you, sweetie!

dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 14, 2012
5:40 PM

Post #9123954

Gosh thank you Paula.
Nita, lol gave Ray a big kiss but had to do it over. That 1st one wasn't for sharing! Looking forward to Greensboro (I hope Ray will be able)
Thank you Susan for your sweet words, you know we love you.
Michelle the card is beautiful, and I agree, Susan does make my world a better place.
What's happened to Joy?
Mandy, is there a sign up sheet for Greensboro? LOL I think it is but I can't find it.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 14, 2012
6:13 PM

Post #9124008

Here's Manda's Greensboro RU thread, Faye. Can't wait to see you again and Ray too if he's up to coming. I sure hope he is.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1249542/

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 14, 2012
6:24 PM

Post #9124029

Hey all just stopping in to thank Carolyn and Twyla for my cards!!! Love them both...so much fun getting mail every day at my new home!!!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 14, 2012
7:29 PM

Post #9124104

Hey! I forgot to mention that I received your card too, Michelle! I loved the ladybug and the message is so special to me. :)

Thank you for going to all that trouble!

Faye wowee that would be super, but don't push things...

Love you dear.

xox
A.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 15, 2012
1:27 AM

Post #9124321

Michelle

I received your adorable card during the weekend. So cute.

Amanda - pictures of the RU please...
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 15, 2012
3:28 AM

Post #9124350

I keep getting messages from Twyla who just seems to be having trouble posting here for some reason. Anyway, things are the same for her right now, but she is trying to keep up bless her heart.

I'll be thinking of you all at the Round -up. We will be across the pond this weekend on a short vacation to Iceland of all places. Don't ask... DH likes to travel..
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

May 15, 2012
4:25 AM

Post #9124389

Neener,
wow, take pictures, would love to see!!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 15, 2012
5:16 AM

Post #9124426

Have a good trip Neener! Your going to like Iceland! I have heard nothing but good praises from those that have been there.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 15, 2012
8:49 AM

Post #9124724

I am happy for you Neener - I hope you are excited. If you're not . . . well then I don't know what . . .. :P
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 15, 2012
12:43 PM

Post #9124976

Gosh Nita, I'm going to miss you Sat., but be safe and have fun on your trip.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 15, 2012
2:12 PM

Post #9125072

I called Neener and yelled at her and told her to have a good time, dammit.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 15, 2012
2:23 PM

Post #9125085

LOL

Have a wonderful time, Neener. Tell shutterbug to take lots of photos.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 16, 2012
4:54 AM

Post #9125642

You all are too funny!! If you knew my DH you'd know there will be plenty of pictures. We once went to New Hampshire to see some standing stones. This was before digital cameras. He took not one, but 2 rolls of film of the same set of "rocks". I give him grief about it to this day. His sister is the same way. She fill up her camera and her husband just goes along behind her and deletes it all. :0)

Once I get across the pond on solid ground I'll be fine. Just not a big fan of airplanes.

Faye how is Ray doing?
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 16, 2012
9:49 PM

Post #9126752

Hi, all.
So glad to hear the cards made it to their destinations! I have fun picking out the cards for everyone, and the ladies at the Braille Transcription Project where I get the cards think it's neat that I can share the cards with you all, too.
Neener, that's neat that you get to go to Iceland! Be sure to tell us all about it :) And, have fun!
Oh, and Neener, pass on our greetings to Twyla next time you hear from her. Sure hope she can join us again soon!
Take care all!
Michelle
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 17, 2012
1:30 AM

Post #9126848

I received Twylas' card in the mail yesterday. Thank you Twyla.

Can't believe we are through the middle of May, can you?

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 17, 2012
9:44 AM

Post #9127224

I received Twyla's card too! Thank you so much for the lovely card! :)

@ Carolyn - geez, what'd you have to go and do THAT for?! I was pretending that it was still March. >:(

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 17, 2012

Post #9127240

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1257034/

Come and check out the raise my baby swap! Lots of fun!
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 17, 2012
7:12 PM

Post #9127804

Hi, all.
Stopping by to say hi :)
And, yes, where did the month go?
Finally got my Peacock Orchid outside Tuesday afternoon. And, wouldn't you know, then the weather cooled off a bit! But I think it should still be all right :)
Take care, all!
Michelle
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

May 18, 2012
1:32 AM

Post #9127992

The last couple of days have cooled some for us as well, but Sunday is supposed to be 90! Can't wait!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 18, 2012
2:43 PM

Post #9128792

Whoooooey! 90 deg. We haven't seen that lately, and I'm not looking forward to it whenever it decides to hit.

Pretty day, getting ready (?!) for our roundup here in NC tomorrow. Susan is coming and we'll have about 13 people around the lunch/brunch table before we go wild in the parking lot with our trading. :D

I'll be glad to move some of these plants off my back porch. Court still makes fun of the way the pots dance around in circles until they're gone. I did a little transplanting today some of my WS milk jug stuff into larger containers. Some things seem so tiny then you take 'em out and the roots are gargantuan!

I like those roots. Makes me feel better about tiny plants.

Hope you all have a good weekend. I can't believe it's here already, but I ain't complaining!!!

Hope Neener had a safe trip and is enjoying her soak in the blue lagoons.

xox
A.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 19, 2012
7:06 AM

Post #9129402

I'm here!! Finally figured out the weird electric and the wireless internet. interesting place. Let me say for the record and out loud that we live in the best country on the planet and if I ever needed to be reminded this would do it. Cold as heck here with the wind off the North Atlantic. No whales on the whale watching yesterday. Was looking forward to eating lots of fish, but now I'm cautious. One of the things they like to eat here is whale steaks, fermented shark, puffins, and horsemeat. Not to mention the hotdogs (which are supposed to be a big deal) are made with lamb. So I am sticking to fried cod and coffee. The coffee here is awesome and they put shaved chocolate out everywhere for you to spoon into your coffee along with raw sugar cubes.

let me reiterate...we live in the best place on earth. :0)

Miss you guys!
Neener
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 19, 2012
2:15 PM

Post #9129768

Nita, we missed you today in Greensboro.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 19, 2012
2:52 PM

Post #9129794

(((Neener))) Years ago I was sick as a dog for two days after eating what was supposed to be fresh Bay Scallops. Turned out they were some kind of shark cut up to resemble them. To this day, I haven't been able to bring myself to eat "real" Scallops and you know how much I love seafood. At least you haven't fallen into a geyser! Really, really missed you today. You were there in spirit! And don't ask to see pictures because nobody took any, for real.

GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 19, 2012
3:10 PM

Post #9129803

Hi, all.
Well, take two... Accidentally hit the wrong key and lost my original message... sigh...
Amanda, hope you all enjoyed the round up :)
Neener, good to hear from you :) There sure is a lot of diversity amongst all the different cultures of the world! Stay warm, and enjoy some of that shaved chocolate for me!
I think it didn't stay cool as long as they expected... it's quite nice out again. Need to water my plants again! And I need to tidy up some of my planters now that the spring blooming flowers are done. Also getting time to plant more seeds: basil (Italian Cameo), chamomile (Bodegold), heliotrope (Deep Marine), phlox (Dutch Tapestry), salvia (Marble Arch), and creeping thyme. Perhaps others, too, depending on what space is left :) Got these last year to plant, but never did get around to it!
Michelle

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 19, 2012
8:27 PM

Post #9130106

Michelle - I have been suggesting to folks who loose posts to stop everything, move your cursor back over the text box and to "right click" on your mouse. A pop up menu will appear and if you click on the word "UNDO" your post might just reappear.

If that doesn't work next time we'll try something else. ;)

I had a GREAT time, even without Neener. I can see some potential for some newbies joining our "inner circle." Nice people, good fun, AWESOME cobbler. Hope Fruity enjoyed her meatloaf half as much. :D

Neener - I would be carrying a suitcase full of protein bars. Poor thing. But bowls full of chocolate everywhere can't be bad!!! xox

Phew ladies I'm beat. Carried a lot of plants to and fro today. Might need to shut this down early but I see it's already too late for that.

Loveyou all!
A.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 20, 2012
12:41 AM

Post #9130170

Dinner last night was very good. They do a lot of kebab things here. We had large chunks of Cod and I had a veggie kebob too. They char it over lava rocks and it has the best charcoal flavor ever. They don't use any salt though on anything, but they have sea salt to use and that makes it all better. Very good, but probably a total of 250 calories which I burned walking there and back.0) I now understand why they are the healthiest coun try in the world. :)

Bus tour today. Will check in later.

GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 20, 2012
6:02 PM

Post #9131076

Hi, all.
Hey, Neener, that sounds yummy! I love foods with a good charcoal flavor. Looking forward to hearing about your bus tour :)
Amanda, thanks for the tip, but since I'm using a special computer, the commands I use are different. Just plain hit the wrong key combination the other time. Fortunately, I don't do that too often. Just annoying when I do. Accidentally sent myself to another page, and when I returned to the page I was on, my message was gone as I expected. Good thing I mostly remembered what I wrote the first time :)
Yum, yum, cobbler and other tasty foods... sounds good! And plants and good fellowship... what fun! Sounds like you all had a great time :) Hope you've gotten a chance to rest up from all your excitement :)
Take care, all, and have a great week!
Michelle
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 20, 2012
6:42 PM

Post #9131129

How was the bus tour, Neener? One of our favorite hangouts when we were in WV was a place at the Charleston Farmer's Market famous for their fresh deep fried Cod and Pollock served on hamburger buns slathered with tartar sauce and a sprinkling of lemon juice. People came from miles around to buy them and side dishes like their hot pepper waffle fries. How many hours ahead of us is Iceland?

Michelle, The fun, food, and fellowship were all great! I was so pooped I laid down on the couch to watch the race this afternoon and woke up two hours later way after the race was over and caught the tail-end of the Byron Nelson Golf Classic. The last nap I remember taking was last Winter.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 20, 2012
7:11 PM

Post #9131195

Oooooh Frooty - is that what I needed today? I had to go to a birthday party for a 1 year old today. I didn't think he'd miss me if I skipped out, but his parents might have noticed. That's the time I would have spent napping if I could have, or sucking down another pot of coffee. :D

Have a good night all - I am hungry - feels like it should be later than it is - Neener's tales about food have reminded me that I didn't eat supper.

A.
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 20, 2012
7:20 PM

Post #9131211

Hi, all.
Fruity, sounds like you had a nice relaxing afternoon :)
Isn't it amazing how when we're kids, we hate taking naps. But now, as adults, they're such a treat!? Had a nap, too, today :) I was listening to a book and kept missing bits... Decided I had better just turn it off and have a good nap!
Michelle
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

May 21, 2012
10:37 AM

Post #9132026

Don't pay the ransom...I've escaped. tee hee

Sorry I have been MIA for so long, but have been so busy outside with all the new stuff being built and my front flowerbed being re-done, I haven't had time to be on the 'puter. Outside in the morning and not back in till dark or after. DH even set up one of those really bright lights so he could continue to work on the new bed after dark when it was cool. There were nights we didn't come in until 9:30 or 10:00 ... and he had to work the next day. I don't know how he does it on so little sleep.

Thanks to Michelle, Twyla and Carolyn for their lovely cards. I enjoyed reading them and the notes included with them. Sorry it took me so long to post!!!!

Neener, my brother was stationed in Iceland in the 70's with the Navy. He LOVeD it there! Hope you had a good time!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 21, 2012
11:33 AM

Post #9132073

Froots we are 4 hours ahead of you all there. Long day. Just wanted everyone to know that I am still alive albeit very sore from horseback riding. That is a tale for anothe day. Must go eat, yet again. :0)
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 23, 2012
12:56 PM

Post #9135368

Wow, wonderful surprise I got today! Thank you Paula for my Birthday Card & Gift Card to Lowe's. My favorite store. I just know I'm going to get in happy trouble again. Thanks A million.
Faye
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

May 24, 2012
6:53 AM

Post #9136371

Well, Faye
I am so sorry yours is so late...only 6 months..LOL I kept forgetting to buy the card when I went to lowes and since we moved in Dec, I am now 24 miles away so I don't go as often. Anyhoo, you are a special lady and I wasn't about to let it slide. I have heard of people that has christmas birthdays celebrating theirs in July because of all the other gifts at Christmas, so we will go with that one..LOL Take care, love you lots!
irisluvr0252
Lafayette, IN
(Zone 5a)

May 24, 2012
8:09 AM

Post #9136467

Birthday cards, birthday cards, gotta do my birthday cards! Maybe I can send them all in June...late for the first 6 months of birthdays and early for the next 6 months?????? I will get caught up this weekend!

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 24, 2012

Post #9136634

Kris, here is the pic of the miniature hosta I have for you and also the dahlia you gave me.

Thumbnail by goldhillal   Thumbnail by goldhillal

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 24, 2012
10:04 AM

Post #9136637

here is my lotus Kris gave me. I was not expecting a bud so soon. I hope whatever was eating them earlier does not come back for the bud.

Thumbnail by goldhillal   Thumbnail by goldhillal

hope43
Tulsa, OK
(Zone 7a)

May 24, 2012
2:04 PM

Post #9136930

Paula what a great surprise thanks so much. i appreciate it. my granddaughter graduated shes 18 so i can get her a gift. as she didn't get to send invitations out. thnak you so much.. many blessings. the card is beautiful.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

May 24, 2012
6:39 PM

Post #9137290

So GOOD to see you posting Twyla! Kelly asked me if you got the letter that she mailed to you?

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 25, 2012
6:08 PM

Post #9138743

Good gawd!

I found unmailed birthday cards when I was cleaning the piles off my writing desk!!! Ladies, forgive me. My advancing age is catching up with me.

A.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 25, 2012
6:52 PM

Post #9138791

This year has flown by and Christmas is only seven months away. Didn't we just celebrate?

Faye, look at these pretties you gave me that are blooming today.

Daylilies 'Street Urchin' and one of the three NOID's, such a beautiful double burgundy. If you have the name, please let me know. It's too pretty not to have one. Right not it's called Faye's #2...lol

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine   Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 26, 2012
12:40 PM

Post #9139483

So sweet Susan, in fact I like that name. No, I got that one before I met Dave's Garden and realized I would want to know the names. I have a new one (late last year from Anna) called "Chocolate Splash" will be glad when it is enough to divide. Your name is already on it. >:D< (hope that worked) :-)
edited to say it didn't work!

This message was edited May 26, 2012 2:43 PM
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 27, 2012
4:46 PM

Post #9140888

Hi, all.
Twyla, great to hear from you!
congrats on your granddaughter's graduation! Have fun picking out a gift for her :)
Debbie, I had visions of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland rushing by... Have fun getting your cards ready :)
Amanda, isn't it amazing what all hides in those piles of papers and such! Glad you found them! I'm sure that the people to whom those cards are going won't mind :) Just let them know you figured they deserved more than just a day to celebrate!
What a week! My shoulder was finally getting better, but then my lower back decided it wanted its turn! It's finally on the mend now, too. Very thankful for my chiropractor!
Hoping to be able to get back to caring for my flowers soon! Poor thirsty things :(
Joy has posted her "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" swap... Yay! (Sorry, I'd give the link, but I don't have it handy!) But if you haven't checked it out, come on over :) Should be fun!
Oops, forgot to add for you all to have a great week! Must have been all that excitement LOL
May your gardens bloom with many beautiful flowers...
Michelle

This message was edited May 27, 2012 4:51 PM

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 27, 2012
5:54 PM

Post #9140980

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1261043/

Link for something old, new, borrowed and blue!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 27, 2012
7:39 PM

Post #9141116

Faye, wait until your Chocolate Splash multiples and trade or give a fan or two to someone who doesn't have it. First pic is mine last year, and am loving Jedi Dot Pierce you shared with me that's just starting to bloom.

I owe two boxes of Daylilies from last Summer or Fall requests. Neener, I'll bring yours to our RU next month. And yours will be in the mail soon, Paula.

Everybody has a birthday. It would be great seeing folks whose special day is in July and August to sign up. Sending cards is easy and who doesn't like receiving snail mail that's not a bill or junk?!

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine   Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 28, 2012
4:19 AM

Post #9141362

Frootz you don't owe me anything. You overshared already. :0) And they are all doing so well.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 28, 2012
9:25 PM

Post #9142606

Michelle - even found the postage printed out from the self-serve machine at the post office. When I lived in Boston old postage metered mail would be rejected from the system (!!!) if you tried to put it thru on a date other than the current date.

Wonder how they'll take that in this tiny town here in NC? (supposed to have the same population as Boston, but OY, the sprawl!!!).

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I for one will be glad to see Court go back to work. :D

xox
A.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 29, 2012
3:49 AM

Post #9142756

Shouldn't be a problem with the dates Manda. I do that all the time with Stamps.com. Run a sheet of stamps and then use them all month. But then again they don't have the date on them unless it is in the bar code somewhere.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 29, 2012
9:07 AM

Post #9143174

Hey all. CRIT did you ever get the card I sent????

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 29, 2012
9:10 AM

Post #9143182

Forgot to say they are putting a phone in today, will have dial up by next week hopefully
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 29, 2012
10:27 AM

Post #9143360

Hi, all.
Hey, Kris is getting more and more settled in! :) Hope all goes as planned!
Amanda, Congrats on getting those cards out :) LOL
Speaking of cards, LK has a birthday coming in June! I better get her card tomorrow so I'll have time to get it in the mail :)
Oh, and it looks like Fruity is up for hosting in June.
Have a lovely day, everyone!
Michelle

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 29, 2012
12:01 PM

Post #9143488

Hey Kris, glad to hear your getting a phone, and dial up for the computer!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 29, 2012
3:04 PM

Post #9143766

Progress! Good for you, Kris.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 30, 2012
12:55 AM

Post #9144324

Looks like the end of May is upon us and I, your faithful host, with outstanding birthday club obligations myself, will once again go back to blissful oblivion like some other former birthday club hosts before me (AHEM.).

Hope all's well all around. I woke up a while ago squished into an overstuffed chair where I was trying to accommodate the giant puppy. Either way, I woke up with a pain in the neck. But the dog was gone. Heh.

xox
A.
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

May 30, 2012
3:16 AM

Post #9144385

Amanda,
Job well done! Hope your neck feels better. Dogs and cats are great cuddle buddies.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 30, 2012
4:17 AM

Post #9144414

AHEM back at ya Amanda... :P. Obliviousness suits me right now. I've entered the oblivious stage of middle age. If I stay that way I won't mind being fat and old as much. :0)
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 30, 2012
12:03 PM

Post #9145010

No way Nita! Just you get yourself up and dusted off, you are not a quitter and we all miss you...and love you too.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

May 30, 2012
4:54 PM

Post #9145332

No Elfie, I haven't received your card. I haven't gotten one for probably 10 days. No worries, I know you are really busy trying to get all set up. Trying to remember the last one I got and don't 'memeber. I need to go look at them again, I have them stacked in the order I got them on my nightstand.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 30, 2012
7:48 PM

Post #9145541

'Course I'm only speaking for myself, but I think the 'cards only' is a great success - even though I am admittedly behind myself - having a random stray birthday card show up now and then is like Christmas in July.

Thanks everybody! :)

A.

p.s. why are they making me dig so deep for the "choclatey coated pretzels and salty caramel ribbon?"
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 31, 2012
12:42 PM

Post #9146389

OK Peeps, Our June thread is up: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1262329/

Thanks for sharing one of your cakes, LK.

There's a little June trivia there, courtesy of Wikipedia. Thought the last tidbit was especially interesting 0:)

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

May 31, 2012
12:57 PM

Post #9146420

Did you buy it? Maybe Janice grabbed it?
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

June 1, 2012
3:26 PM

Post #9148126

Interesting information about June. Thanks for sharing that!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

June 1, 2012
4:06 PM

Post #9148187

Hey, I just realized, I don't have to mail out cards this month! :)

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

June 1, 2012
5:01 PM

Post #9148258

Thank you all for a wonderful month of May. This thread is now closed.

Until next time . . .. :)

A.

This message was edited Jun 1, 2012 7:02 PM

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
ZZ's - Star-Studded - 'Tomato Seed Round-Robin'. ZZTOPSOIL 335 Aug 8, 2007 11:54 PM
CLOSED: Any newbies wanna start a round robin? kaykay1010 134 Dec 14, 2010 6:31 PM
Spring Fever RR Crimson 146 Apr 13, 2007 12:08 PM
Houseplant Swap snboyken 146 Apr 30, 2007 12:59 PM
Yesterday's News Robin's Resurrection sign-up here Gourd 284 Jul 11, 2007 4:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America