Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Vivaldi in the Garden: Beautiful music

Communities > Forums > Article: Vivaldi in the Garden
bookmark
Forum: Article: Vivaldi in the GardenReplies: 0, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

May 1, 2012
8:48 PM

Post #9106563

Hi Benny, The music of Vivaldi puts one in a garden that has many blooms with the tunes that put us in a peaceful state of mind with the sun shining on their hopes and dreams in the garden. I hope to have many vegetables to pick this year with my continued protection against the deer who like to come and visit when their is no one around. When I was digging in my garden a few days ago I found some carrots that did not amount to much but they do look good when pictured on my counter.

Alan (3pmp)

Thumbnail by 3pmp
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Vivaldi in the Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Viva Vivaldi! jjacques 24 Mar 7, 2009 10:32 PM
Very Well Done, Benjamin skaz421 7 Mar 5, 2009 3:47 PM
Vivaldi's music Hemophobic 3 Mar 5, 2009 3:52 PM
Free Score to Vivaldi's 4 Seasons & many more bluespiral 5 Mar 21, 2011 10:05 AM
Vivaldi raerae1 1 Mar 9, 2009 4:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America