Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

New begonias!

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

I received my first shipment of begonias from Greg Sytch yesterday. They are even better than the begonias I got last year!!!

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Hey - where did the pictures go? I'll try again...

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

here's one picture

Thumbnail by dbsmith2
Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

another

Thumbnail by dbsmith2
Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

and another:

Thumbnail by dbsmith2
(Zone 9a)

Can you share the contact information for Greg, I had it many years ago but I am coming up blank now.

Rochester, NY(Zone 5b)

Great sized plants!!

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Greg sells the largest plants for the cheapest prices, at least compared to the other nurseries I buy from...

(Zone 9a)

He has a few on his list I have never heard of or seen and I would love to see pictures of them, I started another thread asking for pictures but no one has responded. I emailed Greg but he hasn't responded either. The mystery (to me) plants are Kenlo, Tellina Elegance and Talynn Flaherty.

I want to place an order but would love to see these first. I can find the names but no images on the net.

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

I bought Kenlo, I'll try to do a closeup tomorrow. He was out of the other two, but I reserved mine for the next shipment. He's a teacher, so sometimes he only responds on weekends.

(Zone 9a)

Thanks,
alice

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

did you get a response?

(Zone 9a)

Yes thanks, he did have a photo of Talynn Flaherty but not the others.

Thumbnail by ardesia
Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Pretty. I looked at Kenlo, started for the camera and poof - right out of my mind. It looks a lot like Monarch - dark leaves with red underside. I will remember to take a picture.

(Zone 9a)

LOL, you mean that happens to you too????

Rochester, NY(Zone 5b)

Very nice, I may just have to place an order!
DB... in #9111391 what is the olive leaved plant in the top/middle of the photo?

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Kenlo or Monarch. Very similar.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.