Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Mosaics and Stained Glass: Fire Loss

Communities > Forums > Mosaics and Stained Glass
bookmark
Forum: Mosaics and Stained GlassReplies: 1, Views: 28
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
QuapawKid
Glencoe, OK
(Zone 6b)

May 7, 2012
3:38 PM

Post #9114494

Hello everyone,Just want to get something off my chest.This last November 2011 I loss my collection of plants(40 years of gathering)my supplies and power tools.I loss 3 20'X 32'fiberglass greenhouses to a electric fire.Burned to the ground in 4 hours.I had my greenhouse business for 24 years before burning down.It took the life out of me and put me in a very deep dression.My doctor told me "Just pick up the pieces and move on" Its hard to do it.I'm better since spring has arrive.The insurnace company gave me $8000.00 to rebuild.That will get me 1/2 a greenhouse.At least when I had the fire it didn't get my home.I'm 63, now but will rebuild at least one greenhouse.I would love all u plant lovers to pray for me to get it rebuilt back. I believe in prayers Thank-u Dante Gazaway,Pharaoh's Gardens at Stillwater,Oklahoma.Don't want money just your prayers.pharaoah1@webtv.net
denimangle
Oakwood (Butler,TX), TX
(Zone 8b)

May 11, 2012
7:44 PM

Post #9120451

sending good thoughts your way

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Mosaics and Stained Glass Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I'm trying stained glass mosaics without grout! luckygardnr 14 Aug 23, 2012 3:05 PM
How is your shop set up? SandiTX 26 Aug 3, 2009 4:15 AM
Show us all your bowling balls! luckygardnr 273 Aug 27, 2014 6:35 PM
A Demonstration: Breaking Properties of Tempered Glass scooterbug 10 Aug 28, 2007 4:50 AM
Glass painting Vee8ch 3 Dec 12, 2007 3:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America