Ever heard of Quietus???

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

This is advertised on TV and supposed to stop ringing in the ears? It costs about $100 for a 60-day trial period? Has anyone tried it or heard anything about it?
Thanks,
Candee

Dahlonega, GA

No answers , so I'm going to put it on my list of questions to ask the Dr . next visit .

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

No good reviews on Google - say it's a scam!

Dahlonega, GA

" If it sounds too good to be true ..........." Oh well , had it for 15 years , so what's a few more .

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Yep, that is just what Steve says.

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

My hubby has terrible tinnitus, and tried Quietus a few years ago- as any doctor will tell you- NOTHING WILL HELP ! I feel so bad for him- he uses a Sony walkman plugged into his ears all day, and sleeps with a white noise machine. Sometimes he will get tears in his eyes because it is so loud. With all the knowledge out there, I don't understand why something can't help paople with it.

Iowa Park, TX(Zone 7b)

A couple of years ago, out of the blue, a loud pounding noise started up in my ears off and on during the day and at night. It became more frequent as time went on and so annoying that I was constantly researching this problem.
It continued for several months even while trying various remedies until I found a recommendation that people afflicted with tinnitus should increase their intake of niacin, B-12, folic acid, vitamin C and iron . Another recommendation was to put castor oil on a q-tip and swab the inside of the ear canals.

It worked. I don't know exactly what it was that made the tinnitus go away, but it did go away (after I started taking a vitamin B complex supplement, vitamin C, and a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses everyday for plant based iron and other minerals and I swabbed my ears with castor oil.)

Some researchers believe that mercury is partly to blame for tinnitus so I have also been slowly having my silver mercury amalgam fillings replaced.

And thankfully the tinnitus has not come back!

Dahlonega, GA

It won't hurt to try . Thanks for the input .

Iowa Park, TX(Zone 7b)

: ) No problem. I don't know how people put up with that noise for long periods of time. It would drive me crazy.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Will give it a whirl!!! Thanks!

Iowa Park, TX(Zone 7b)

I hope you get some relief. We don't realize how precious silence is until tinnitus takes it away.

Dahlonega, GA

'bout 17 years of it . Never goes away ,sometimes I think it wakes me up at night .

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

I have terrible tinnitus, all my life. Years ago a chiropractor who did applied kinesiology put on a finger cot and manipluated something in the back of my throat and it went away for months. Fantastic silence!

Unfortunately, he soon went on a hiking trip to the Himalayas and fell off a mountain.

I take lots of niacin, B-12, folic acid, vitamin C and iron but it doesn't change the ringing in my ears.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

How horrible, but guess he left this world doing what he loved?
Glad it worked for a short time, musta been a double whammy when it returned!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images