One of my favorites...Mon Amor Du Mariel

Fort Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10b)

Mon Amor Du Mariel just opened up this morning....what a pleasant surprise

Thumbnail by xeriscape8321
Dunedin, FL

a beautiful sight it is for sure, you must be happy about it!

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

Very pretty blooms. I just move here in Fort Lauderdale and looking for a house. Can't wait to be able to bring all my brugs and other plants here to plant and enjoy all year around without worrying for frost.

Thank you for showing your blooms.

Fort Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10b)

well i am leaving this weekend for NY for most off the summer, but when i return and you are settled into a house, contact me...i surely can get you some cuttings....i hate mailing stuff but local delivery is no problem....i have over a 100 varieties....send me a DG mail when you are settled in

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

I will do that. Too many houses for sale here but I am interested for a house that has descent size yard without a pool.

Thank you.

Shell Lake, WI

Beautiful !!!

Corte Madera, CA

Just gorgeous. Who needs rehab? I'm a brug addict once again!

I have not grown brugs in years. Could you point me to the online nursery where I can get this one? Thank you!

Annapet

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

Moonglow, check this seller out (jammysgems2012). Bought 3 brugs from him, they are tall and healthy and pack very well.

Corte Madera, CA

Quote from gaseedgrower :
Moonglow, check this seller out (jammysgems2012). Bought 3 brugs from him, they are tall and healthy and pack very well.

Thank you! Browsing site now!

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

This is the first double pink I saw with my own eyes at Gommers in the Netherlands.
She is pretty !

Long Beach, CA

I just got her. I hope she does well.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.