My new blog - started recently - about 'trash to treasure'

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

http://junkunjunk.blogspot.in/

I thought people may like to visit and revisit my blog wherein I have started to chronicle what I have done in the past, converting trash to treasure or some usefulness. This forum here on DG is a popular one where like-minded people share their 'creations'. I have shared some of mine in another thread here. Now I thought of adding them in my blog, separately. Your reactions are welcome. At present, there are about 9-10 projects. There are a total of >50 projects I can think of, based on the pictures in my folder but there may be many little ones. I'll share them by adding separate posts in the blog as and when I find time.

Dinu

Lorena, TX

Dinu, have missed your posts.....thank you for the "blog".....amazing what you do with "junk"!!! just read it all....more please!!!

Cuyahoga Falls, OH(Zone 5a)

Great blog! Love the trash to treasure :)

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Thanks both of you. Keep it on track... I sometimes post in fits and starts. I added a few posts last night. There are 3 in the draft position. I may have some 50 posts in all if I guess the number of pictures and each picture has a story [trash to treasure].

Dinu - I'll be watching !

(Bev) Wytheville, VA(Zone 6a)

Looks like a really nice blog. I'll be keeping a watch as well!
--
Bev

I love the new board games ! Very clever, Dinu !

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Thanks a lot. Am glad you are all enjoying.

Englewood, FL

That's quite a rain water saving system you've got there Dinu, Rube Goldberg would have been proud of you. {:O)

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Just discovered your blog, Dinu. Thanks for sharing with us. You are very talented. Will be sure to put that on my "to watch" list.

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Thanks Samigal and ifantail. Tell others that love junk too! They might get some wild idea too! There are 4 more in the 'drafts' stage. So waiting for some more time to add a few things to make it look 'complete'.

Can you tell me please, who this Rube Goldberg is?

Englewood, FL

Dinu, this is one of Rube Goldberg's many inventions showing how to put tooth paste on a toothbrush. You can see many more on Goggle.

Thumbnail by ifantail
Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Ooh, very nice. I love to imagine such things looking at the drawing!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images