CLOSED: Have Golden Raintree Seedlings for postage

Bronson, FL

I have tons of them coming up everywhere. These guys are INVASIVE in FL, so I would prefer to send somewhere not in FL as the little suckers become crazy ;-)

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I have them all over also! Just from one tree! I've probably pulled 500 out and tossed them....but I still have plenty more! I still love the tree though!

Bronson, FL

LOL crazy to know they go nuts everywhere! I was thinking colder climates they wouldn't spread as much but guess not HAHAH yes it is a beautiful tree and I love it minus the babies EVERYWHERE!!!!

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I've sent them out as seedlings and sent seeds out as well. The country should be well populated with Golden Rain trees!

Bronson, FL

LOL! I list them on craigslist here and people will come pull them :D HAHAHAH theres an idea for ya

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Hmmmm.....yes it does! Good Luck on finding new homes for those seedlings!

Bronson, FL

LOL the supply is never ending I pull and compost almost everytime I'm in the yard :-)

Canton, IL(Zone 5a)

lol just a thought vinesnmore, but if you are having troubles with them invading everywhere, should you REALLY be adding them to your compost heap that you use to feed your whole garden? lol

On a more positive note, I would love to have a couple dozen seedlings... I will dmail you

Bronson, FL

They're pretty sensitive as babies so soon as they're up and dried out they are dead!

Bridgewater, MA(Zone 6b)

Is it safe to assume there are a few more of these trees left for postage? :)

Winnemucca, NV(Zone 5b)

Would love to have several of these seedlings if they are still available.We have acres and acres of sand and sage so the possible invasion would not be a major issue, lol. Sending d-mail

Liz

Webster, FL

I'm sending you a Dmail.

Webster, FL

Thanks for into on the golden raintree. Mine is about 5 years old. I'm still interested in a couple seedlings. D mail me the costs involved.

Bronson, FL

Hey sorry I just saw the message, you know you are less than a couple hours from me, do you want to drive and get some? Then you could get bigger ones and they would have a better survival rate!

Webster, FL

Thanks for your offer. I cannot do it at this time, because I am down south with a family emergency. When I get back I will d mail you and make arrangements to go digging. Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images