Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Electronics: Portable hard drive

Communities > Forums > Electronics
bookmark
Forum: ElectronicsReplies: 1, Views: 26
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Rocco
Tulsa, OK
(Zone 7a)

May 21, 2012
5:28 PM

Post #9132574

I have an I/O Magic 80 gb portable hard drive loaded with pictures. The photos were installed over a year ago. I have since accumulated many more pics and would like to erase the drive and install all of the pics that I now have in 'my pictures file'. There were no instructions included with the drive and contacting I/O regarding this has been a nightmare.
How do I erase the drive?
hcmcdole
Powder Springs, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 21, 2012
5:36 PM

Post #9132587

Click on the pictures you want to get rid of and hit the delete key (hold the shift key when you hit the delete key to permanently delete them instead of moving them to the recycle bin). Or you can format the drive to get rid of everything at once.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Electronics Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Apple Ipod Nano Gwendalou 5 May 16, 2007 5:22 PM
Need Circuit Help Marth164 2 Oct 17, 2007 2:25 PM
e-S/W CKT help chacha1234 5 Oct 17, 2007 2:18 PM
MP3 advice anastatia 3 Mar 3, 2007 9:35 AM
DISH remote? anastatia 2 May 5, 2007 8:04 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America