Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: National Tortoise Day Article: Proper Diet for Desert Tortoises: what a great article

Communities > Forums > Article: National Tortoise Day Article: Proper Diet for Desert Tortoises
bookmark
Forum: Article: National Tortoise Day Article: Proper Diet for Desert TortoisesReplies: 1, Views: 11
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

trackinsand

trackinsand
mid central, FL
(Zone 9a)

May 23, 2012
11:54 AM

Post #9135271

this was very informative, even for someone who does not keep tortoises.
just reading all the info on vitamins, fiber, sugar, etc. gives me new "food" for thought in relation to my own and my pet's diet.
diedrika
curacao
Netherlands Antilles

June 1, 2012
7:17 PM

Post #9148423

Wish I had known better when I still had my tortoises. They have gone wandering out of my terrain and never come back, may be in search for the right food...I would like to publish some of it here in my local paper if you do not mind.
I live in Curacao, part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, but in the Caribbean (next to Aruba).
Think it might be useful.
I Will certainly mention this source.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: National Tortoise Day Article: Proper Diet for Desert Tortoises Threads you might be interested in:

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America