'Tiki Torch'

Hamilton, OH

My one tiki torch that i had for years got attached by some tunneling caterpillar.. then aphids got it from the base without me seeing until it was too late and the whole plant wilted. So i bought a small plant last fall and it has filled in nicely this year. This is the first bloom.

Thumbnail by Nevermore44
Hamilton, OH

This one is coming out really nice. I have it in the side of the echinacea bed that gets shaded first in the evening.... this seems to help it from fading

Thumbnail by Nevermore44
Lake Stevens, WA

That is beautiful. I bought 2 'Tiki Torch' over the years but, sadly they both died. You must have just the right place for it.

Hamilton, OH

nah.. again this one was purchase last fall.. so it's not my doing. Though the one before that died was 3 years old.

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

I like the color, but this cultivar is very short lived. People need to be informed before spending so much for a very weak plant. These cost so much and give so little.

I just got my Cheyenne Spirit seeds! I have seen some photos of them a friend grew. They are a very good mix of bright colors. There is no need to buy expensive mutants now for yellow, orange, or red.

Lake Stevens, WA

Yes, we will await your pictures.

Rancho Santa Rita, TX(Zone 8a)

Where did you order the seeds ?

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

A friend ordered some from overseas and sent me two packets. She got them from Plants of Distinction.

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Quote from Nevermore44 :
This one is coming out really nice. I have it in the side of the echinacea bed that gets shaded first in the evening.... this seems to help it from fading

These are beautiful, I hope they do well for you!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.