Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Redbud Trees: Add Carefree Color and Appeal to Your Landscaping: Michigan Redbuds

Communities > Forums > Article: Redbud Trees: Add Carefree Color and Appeal to Your Landscaping
bookmark
Forum: Article: Redbud Trees: Add Carefree Color and Appeal to Your LandscapingReplies: 0, Views: 11
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
annabelle15
Niles, MI
(Zone 5a)

May 28, 2012
3:43 AM

Post #9141338

I have several redbuds, together with the dogwoods they make spring welcome. yes they can be invasive, but if any one wants small trees or seeds I have plenty, just let me kow and I'll send them to you. the redbud is a sure sign that winter is over

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Redbud Trees: Add Carefree Color and Appeal to Your Landscaping Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Yay Redbuds Mrs_Ed 4 Jul 11, 2008 3:51 AM
A whitebud, redbud? Redbud, whitebud.... libellule 3 Jul 11, 2008 12:41 AM
I adore red and whitebuds vossner 1 Jul 11, 2008 12:22 AM
Western redbuds KaperC 7 Jul 6, 2010 7:39 AM
Way beyond Cercis canadensis plantfreak78 4 May 29, 2012 10:23 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America