Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Self-contained Box Gardens: FREE eBUCKETS OFFER FROM DGer JOY IN FLORIDA !!

Communities > Forums > Self-contained Box Gardens
bookmark
Forum: Self-contained Box GardensReplies: 1, Views: 77
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

May 31, 2012
12:54 PM

Post #9146412

Many of you have inquired about our DGer friend Joy, in Florida. Many of you will remember pics of Joy's eBucket operation in her back yard. She probably set a record for the most eBuckets going at one time! Joy produced beautiful harvests in those eBuckets!

Anyways, I just spoke to her, and she's pairing down her growing operation. To that end, she has about twenty (20) of the two-bucket eBucket systems available to whoever wants to come pick them up from her place at the end of August. She currently has tomatoes growing in them, but at the end of the season, they can be yours.

These units are the original "bucket-in-a-bucket" design, with the pond basket wicks submerged into the water reservoir in the bottom bucket. The top bucket held the potting mix. Joy is offering complete units each consisting of the two buckets, the pond basket wick, the fill tube, AND the potting mix.

If you are interested in picking up some or all of these the units, please send me a dmail and I will give you Joy's contact number. She no longer has computer access, and is no longer on Dave's Garden. Joy lives near the Fort Walton Beach/Pensacola, Florida area, and says to come with a pickup truck!

Not to worry, though. Joy still has 31 original Earthboxes, and will continue gardening in those.

Hugs!

Linda
mom2goldens
Carmel, IN
(Zone 5b)

June 2, 2012
6:02 PM

Post #9149596

Can't take advantage of her generous offer, but please tell Joy we miss her.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Self-contained Box Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
EB von219 3 Aug 8, 2008 4:01 AM
Welcome to the Self-contained box garden forum melody 44 Sep 25, 2008 3:01 PM
Question about Spinach and EB's? IO1 23 Oct 13, 2008 8:48 PM
Never had one, How do I make my own? tetleytuna 3 Sep 21, 2008 4:46 PM
Threads related to this topic (please read and respond) tetleytuna 23 Jun 24, 2014 3:40 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America