Value ? Passe Temps prints

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I have 2 beautiful Passe Temp prints purchased at an estate sale. I need to take these to a local appraiser but wanted to see what you may be able to tell me.

Kathy

Thumbnail by shihtzumom Thumbnail by shihtzumom Thumbnail by shihtzumom Thumbnail by shihtzumom Thumbnail by shihtzumom
Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi.

I found a copy of the first and last print in our old condo when we moved in. Google: passe-temps des dames and see what you can find about those 2 prints. It didn't fit with our decor, so we gave them away. They had sustained a bit of water damage. I found the palette depressing. The frames were downright ugly. I doubt very much they had any real value. Better gone, in my view. I never missed them.

Take care.
Sylvain.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

A friend told me to have them appraised because you never know. There is no damage at all and these appear to be in original or timely frames. I want to sell them but we do live in a 1910 home but it's not really something I would put up.
kathy

Massapequa, NY

$40 for the pair.

East Prairie, MO(Zone 7a)

Kathy I have the same prints belonged to mother in law I got them about 32 years ago. Don't know how long she had them

Sami

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Sure would love to find the value. Thanks for posting.

Kathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images