More from Greg

(Zone 9a)

Just got an order from Greg Sytch and the plants are beautiful and huge. Thanks for the heads up db.

This is Talynn Flaherty, Kit Jeans Mounger, Julie Vanderwilt, Arabian Sunset and Island Magic.

Did I mention the plants are enormous???

Thumbnail by ardesia
Alum Bridge, WV

What is the address of this supplier? Does he have a catalog?

(Zone 9a)

You have d-mail.

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

I found Arabian Sunset to be a pm magnet, but the application of powdered sulfur really helped. You will love Julie. I got Island Magic last year and I think it will grow into its own this summer. I strongly recommend Greg's Confederate Pride when he has one available.
He really does have the best plants, hands down, for the price.

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

those are beautiful.....and HUGE!

(Zone 9a)

Thanks Debi and thanks db for the heads up on the pm, I'll be on the lookout. It is rare to get plants that are about 12" tall and wide for those prices. Talynn Flaherty was the only small plant and I think that is the nature of that one, the name even sounds dainty. Island Magic, with the 10" leaves, looks like it will be a bruiser.

I am afraid to look at Confederat Pride, I may HAVE to have it. LOL

Miami, FL(Zone 10a)

wow, what a find they are huge!

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

You really need confederate pride, raindancer, ebony, dolly, foxy lady, yuzura, black jack.... Basically every one that he grows. Best value anywhere.

(Zone 9a)

Shame on you, you are an enabler !!! :-)

Going to look for pictures of all of those now.

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Do you look on the international begonia database and the Texas begonia society one (Dallas, Houston, Austin - some city...)

(Zone 9a)

I have searched the ABS Astro Chapter in Houston, TX. Greg had mentioned that was a good site.

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Greg has a blog now with some pictures of his plants: http://planetbegonia.blogspot.com/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.