Happy Birthday to all born June 4th!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

lyninnm
Depsi
iris_susana
Ironwood
GrannyGrunt

Thumbnail by taters55
Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Hope you're all having fun on your special day!

Mount Pleasant Mills, PA(Zone 5a)

Thanks folks.

Yep, good day. A year older and a year dumber!

Spent the day doing some chores, nothing special. Will celebrate later in the week.

Donna

Orofino, ID(Zone 6a)

Next year will be a better birthday.....right now is a very difficult time, yesterday especially just because it was my birthday, 63rd to be exact, and my life is upside down.....I'm a German From Russia heritage, determined woman & won't be down long.....2 time cancer survivor, so I've had worse.....one exciting thing to happen to me this past week, tho, I was selected to be one of 14 participants in a fly fishing retreat in Wallace ID in a beautiful lodge, all expenses paid, as a guest of "Casting for Recovery"...a non profit dedicated to breast cancer women.....I'm very blessed....Thank you for your wishes, I needed to see that....the people of Dave's Garden are always the first in line to bless another! Thank you & may God continue to bless your lives as you bless others.....Deb Walter

Thumbnail by Depsi

Sorry to hear your going through a rough time, but please know we are sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!
Enjoy that trip!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

So sorry to hear you've been through so much, Deb, and yes, thoughts and prayers are heading your way. How wonderful to have that trip to look forward to--I'm so glad there are organizations like that.
Love the mama bird picture! I held a fledgling in my hand just this morning (kissed him on his tiny head, too). I work at a boarding kennel, and a doggie was just about to pounce on him. I hope his Mama found him and rescued him. I've heard that if they smell human scent on them, they won't take them back, and I've also heard that's a myth. Does anyone know?

That is a myth, if you go to any bird blog or forum, they will tell you it is not true!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Oh, good, thanks, Linda! I feel better now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images