Lazy S Farms

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

Does Lazy S Farms ever put on a sale? I have been waiting for them to have a sale.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I don't think I've ever seen them have one. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but I used to buy from them pretty regularly a few years ago and never saw any sales.

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

I have checked their website infrequently and have never come across a sale. Thanks.

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

They need to have a sale on their outrageous shipping charges.

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

I have been eyeing some plants that I only seem to find on their website. I was just hoping they would have sales once in awhile.

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Why not send them an email or call or write a letter to them and ask why they don't have a sale or offer reduced shipping? If enough people contact them, it might work. Certain companies claim they have a sale during the summer but their sale prices are still overpriced..

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Lazy S used to discount several % if you bought a full box. It was 16 plants, then last year it was only 9. But this year I don't see anything about that on their website, so I don't think they're doing that any more. I really liked what I got from them.

This year I've been ordering a lot from Bluestone. They send lots of discount coupons for specific types of plants with every order, and a 10% off everything coupon as well. I've been very happy with everything I've gotten from them, good packing, pots full of roots, healthy plants. I do remove the coir pots when I plant, though. I've just had too many problems with peat pots, don't really trust the 'bio-degradable' idea.

Pam

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Bluestone also usually has an end of season sale (around May-ish?) where you can get things for a pretty big discount. I don't remember seeing any emails about the sale this year so I don't know if they haven't had it yet or if they're not doing it anymore.

Bensenville, IL(Zone 5a)

That sale is going on right now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.