Our old bath vanity

Bardstown, KY(Zone 6a)

Turned into a potting bench/mobile bar/cooking-serving cabinet. Being donated to our local Master Gardener garden tour as a silent auction item. The tour and sale is Saturday.

Doug

Thumbnail by postmandug Thumbnail by postmandug Thumbnail by postmandug Thumbnail by postmandug Thumbnail by postmandug
columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Nice, what will you use it for?

Englewood, FL

Well done, looks factory made. Nice of you to donate it.

Ocala, FL(Zone 9a)

Clever - any gardener could use that storage/potting space. :)

Bardstown, KY(Zone 6a)

Well I am one of those Master Gardeners who will benefit from it's sale! This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. We just awarded three $1000 scholarships to HS Seniors entering college in an agricultural or horticultural field. We also buy and donate gardening related books to the local library, sponsor a community garden and any number of other projects related to gardening in our county.

Doug

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Woohoo!!! Great job - not only on the potting bench, but on awarding scholarships and other activities with the MGs.

Dahlonega, GA

Durn, Doug , I had no idea you was a master gardener.I learn something every day , even at my age.
Roses to the scholarships .

Bardstown, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks Sally!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

BEAUTIFUL Doug!! I wish we had room for one of those but until we get some other projects finished, it ain't happin'. I am sure I can talk my Sweetie into making me one. I'll keep my eyes open for bathroom vanity, great recycle project!

Bardstown, KY(Zone 6a)

It sold for $200 at the silent auction yesterday.

Nice... was worth that and MORE!!! I really liked the project.

Dahlonega, GA

Proud of you Doug .

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Woohoo!!!

Bardstown, KY(Zone 6a)

Had people tell me yesterday that during the 450 mile long yard sale on US127 in late summer that something like that would go for 500-600 dollars. Should make another one and donate the proceeds to our MG association!!

Doug

You would be drawing from a MUCH larger pool of people with MONEY to spend and INTENT to spend it! It would not surprise me to see it go for $500

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images