Photo by Melody

Article: The Invaders: Virginia Creeper: Deathly allergic to virginia creeper!

Communities > Forums > Article: The Invaders: Virginia Creeper
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Invaders: Virginia CreeperReplies: 0, Views: 13
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
vcallergy
Bloomington, IN

June 8, 2012
5:51 PM

Post #9157551

I have allergies to weeds, grass, and pollen for which I have to get weekly shots but for the past four years a vine in my back yard that wasn't poison ivy caused the worst allergic reaction I've ever had with hives all over my body, eyes swollen shut, have to take steroids injected and pills and after 3 weeks it finally went away. PLEASE be careful! My lawn people finally identified the vine I thought was harmless as virginia creeper and I had no idea anyone was allergic to this until I read all the postings on this web site. Please take this seriously if you have weed allergies and especially if you know you're allergic to poison ivy which I also am. You do NOT want this to ever happen to you.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Invaders: Virginia Creeper Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Liked the Virginia Creeper article sallyg 20 Mar 27, 2008 4:11 PM
Planted it CompostR 0 Apr 15, 2008 12:40 PM
Virginia Creeper and the Ivy League KGVA 1 May 22, 2008 10:49 PM
I itch just looking at it! susansmith 1 Jun 7, 2009 4:04 AM
I Hate Virginia Creeper!!!!! bivbiv 9 Sep 24, 2010 6:25 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America