CLOSED: Have: Miscanthus sinensis for Postage

Hamburg, PA(Zone 6b)

You must have Paypal. I will try to use Regional A boxes to make postage as low as possible. So Postage will be around $5-8 dollars. I will send as much grass as I can for whatever amount you decide to send. I can do at least 3 request...If there is any left I will post how much is left.

This plant is being removed today. It is extremely large and will take a lot of digging. Instead of throwing in the trash I will offer a few clumps for postage. I have cut it down about 18 inches to the ground to be able to dig. It's very showy and gorgeous but I I have to change it's location...Make sure you have room for it. This plant was 1 tiny sprig 2 years ago...and is about 3 feet wide and about 7 feet tall.

If you are interested Post here and I will send you a dmail with my Paypal address

This message was edited Jun 11, 2012 3:07 PM

Thumbnail by Kim_M
Hamburg, PA(Zone 6b)

A LOT of this plant is still alive and in buckets....if interested let me know.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Hi...never done pay pal before, how to's please. And how many clumps might fit into a large box, would postage be around $15-17ish? Cutting back would be great, lol, more plants can fit into the box then. Kathy.

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Do you still have some? I can do paypal. Would it live in a pot? (Moved to TX and need new plants!)

Hamburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Yes it will live in a pot but it gets very tall. Dmail me :-)

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

If any left I would be interested.
Thanks
Joyce

Hamburg, PA(Zone 6b)

I will close the thread when it's Gone :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.