Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Plant Trading: CLOSED: Have Potted Passiflora Sherry For Trade

Communities > Forums > Plant Trading
bookmark
Forum: Plant TradingReplies: 2, Views: 78
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
atisch
Alameda, CA
(Zone 9b)

June 14, 2012
1:48 AM

Post #9164487

I have one very-well established potted-plant that should bloom this year. I'm open to offers for flowering plants of equal value. Local trades especially desired. I grow Begonias, Passion Flowers, Gesneriads, Hoyas, Fuchsias etc.

Thumbnail by atisch
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Xeramtheum
Summerville, SC
(Zone 8a)

June 14, 2012
8:02 AM

Post #9164728

Rats .. I'm on the opposite side of the continent. If you get no takers please let me know.
soilsandup
Sacramento, CA
(Zone 9a)

June 14, 2012
11:02 AM

Post #9164926

Atisch - I live in Sacramento, CA - almost the same zone as you - 9a. I don't have an up-to-date tradelist, but you can look at my zipcode reports to see what I have growing that you may want to trade for. That zipcode report is about 95% accurate. With California's strict agricultural laws, I normally only trade seeds and bulbs that I can receive without any soil. So, it is great to potentially trade with another Californian. I have photos of almost all of my plants so anything you may be interested in, I can send you a photo of what the overview of the plant looks like which I find much more informative ( in addition to just photos of blooms).

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plant Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
have colts foot and a goldenseal bloomingidiot 5 May 29, 2009 7:56 PM
Crocosmia Zanymuse 17 Oct 25, 2007 1:37 AM
CLOSED: Yucca? Melissa_Ohio 8 Apr 6, 2008 3:43 PM
hardy glad bulbs and small yucca plants catbirdsue 8 Apr 5, 2008 11:40 PM
Wanted : Tri color Strawberry Begonia,Blue Sky Flower MsCritterkeeper 18 Feb 23, 2009 11:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America