Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Heucheras: A conversation with Heuchera breeder Dan Heims: Heuchera

Communities > Forums > Article: Heucheras: A conversation with Heuchera breeder Dan Heims
bookmark
Forum: Article: Heucheras: A conversation with Heuchera breeder Dan HeimsReplies: 1, Views: 14
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
maiglocke
Cleveland, OH
(Zone 5b)

June 18, 2012
6:21 AM

Post #9169757

What beautiful colored leaves, like coleus. Do they sell the seeds? I love your pictures. As one can see, I like the fall colors the leaves give me.

Thanks for article.

Thumbnail by maiglocke
Click the image for an enlarged view.

bobsgirl
Lincoln, NE
(Zone 5b)

June 18, 2012
4:00 PM

Post #9170573

I enjoyed this article very much. I am an obsessed Heuch collector. I have 40 various varieties, am always on the look out for new ones. Just wish I had more room in my garden.
They are so easy to grow, so interesting to see the wide variety of colors.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Heucheras: A conversation with Heuchera breeder Dan Heims Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Dreamy Foliage gwen21 1 Oct 4, 2009 7:53 PM
Fabulous Article Debsroots 5 Sep 13, 2010 6:48 AM
Great Article roserairie 0 Oct 5, 2009 3:14 AM
At Last! NEILMUIR1 1 Oct 6, 2009 1:59 AM
Walnuts DianeEG 0 Oct 5, 2009 1:32 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America