Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Garlic Scapes: Don't Miss This June Delicacy!: very nice

Communities > Forums > Article: Garlic Scapes: Don't Miss This June Delicacy!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garlic Scapes: Don't Miss This June Delicacy!Replies: 1, Views: 8
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mrhank
San Antonio, TX
(Zone 8b)

June 19, 2012
12:33 PM

Post #9171735

I don't normally read these things (and primarily use Dave's Garden as reference resource) but the subject and sentence in the email grabbed me. Thank you. I am very interested in garlic. And I am grateful for your article. I will pay closer attention in the future. What a knowledgeable community! Thanks again. Hank

Bookerc1

Bookerc1
Mackinaw, IL
(Zone 5a)

June 19, 2012
12:44 PM

Post #9171748

I'm so glad you decided to take the time to read it! I have learned so much from reading the articles here on Dave's Garden. I started out just looking things up in Plant Files and looking for information in the forums, too. You can search the articles page for specific subjects, if you are researching a particular plant or topic. Just type a key word in the search box here:

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate hearing from readers!

Angela

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garlic Scapes: Don't Miss This June Delicacy! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great Article - thanks! wind 10 Jun 25, 2012 7:06 PM
scapes YvetteB 2 Jun 19, 2012 9:17 PM
Scapes, not escaping this time! cjvwm 1 Jun 19, 2012 8:58 PM
garlic scapes dordee 0 Jun 21, 2012 6:25 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America