Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Garlic Scapes: Don't Miss This June Delicacy!: Scapes, not escaping this time!

Communities > Forums > Article: Garlic Scapes: Don't Miss This June Delicacy!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garlic Scapes: Don't Miss This June Delicacy!Replies: 1, Views: 7
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
cjvwm
Portland, OR

June 19, 2012
3:56 PM

Post #9171921

Thanks for the timely article about scapes. I was not sure what to do about them, as I wanted the growth to go towards the garlic, not what I thought would be a bloom! I can hardly wait to try them. Great timing. Thanks for the recipe also.

Bookerc1

Bookerc1
Mackinaw, IL
(Zone 5a)

June 19, 2012
8:58 PM

Post #9172327

Glad you found it helpful! Every time I learn something new, I share it, hoping that I won't get a "I thought EVERYBODY knew that" response. LOL It's always reassuring to find that other people are learning right along with me!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garlic Scapes: Don't Miss This June Delicacy! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great Article - thanks! wind 10 Jun 25, 2012 7:06 PM
scapes YvetteB 2 Jun 19, 2012 9:17 PM
very nice mrhank 1 Jun 19, 2012 12:44 PM
garlic scapes dordee 0 Jun 21, 2012 6:25 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America