Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Pets: Simon has been real BAD

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 35, Views: 292
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 19, 2012
9:30 PM

Post #9172351

I has been sooo bad, to my family, both hooman, and brothers, and sister.I excaped, and ran from my momma, and daddy, and took my chances with the wild around here, and stayed out all night.
I was going to lite out on my own, and not have to be subject to dee rules, and regs of dee house hold.I was gonna eats when I wants, what I wants, and sleeps as long as I pleases.
I gots hungry about 4:00 AM, and all of a suden foods wasn't available, and I could nots find any good spot to sleeps, I was hearing what daddy said was a great horned owl, and he scares me, so I decided living wiff my family wasn't so bad, and was at the back porch, where I got out through the loose screen, I also came in through the screen, and momma hears me, and lets me in at 6:00AM. I had bigs enough adventure. This is me thanking The One whos in Charge of the woerld, and hows he looks after us'es
Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

June 20, 2012
5:28 AM

Post #9172514

Simon, yes you haz been bads! But I is glad you made it bak home. No more aventures for you!
Thor

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

June 20, 2012
5:48 AM

Post #9172530

Simon -- I bets you skared your momNdad lots. It's a skary big world out there wif lots of things that can git you. So glad you came home where it is safe, and of course - where there is food and a soft bed to sleeps in .

Charlie & Lucky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 20, 2012
6:12 AM

Post #9172556

Charlie,Lucky, and Thor, I is still trying to kisses up to M&D. Daddy told me that that big hoots owl, has a mate, and babbies in the old dead tree, down front, and says that I would be just enough to feed hims, and his famly.
I sure is shamed to have worried my famly so much. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

June 20, 2012
9:50 AM

Post #9172862

If you made your momma cry - that is really, really bad, dude! Do not do it again!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 20, 2012
11:50 AM

Post #9173007

Oooooh a certain little meezer lady is going to be SOOOOO mad when she hears what you did!

But me, manly dude...says "Why to make them misses you" But you is gonna be in the dog house.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 20, 2012
3:19 PM

Post #9173303

SIMON you notty notty boy. Don't yu no its danjerus out there wat if that owly was hungry and tooked yu up in the air and killed you ded? An theres flees and stuff that bites and wurms that get in yor tummy and all kinds of bad things and cars that run fast and over little kitties andpuppie and bunnies and stuff.

SO DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR I WILL SEND MY MOMNDAD DOWNTO YELL AT YOU.

Iris
WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

June 20, 2012
6:05 PM

Post #9173458

Simon, did you run into Izzy while you were out doing "Your Wild Thing".

She scooted out last night about 5pm when I was not thinking. She did not come home until this morning. She has been sleeping all day. You two must have partied all night.

Sharon

Thumbnail by WormsLovSharon

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 20, 2012
6:32 PM

Post #9173504

Yu WAS OUT WIF IZZY???

Thumbnail by meezersfive

WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

June 20, 2012
6:40 PM

Post #9173519

Ya, and I am in big trouble. Probably never ever get out again. So sorry, now I have to keep bugging this puppy.

Izzy.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 20, 2012
6:52 PM

Post #9173534

Eggscuse me...

But I was not out partyin with no cat...I haz a repustation.

Izzy

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

June 20, 2012
8:37 PM

Post #9173673

Well from one Izzy to another, let me show you what I think of dogs.

Izzy, the CAT...

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 20, 2012
8:38 PM

Post #9173674

Wells, boff Izzies is goos hunting where me, and parting is corncerned.I was scared wiff in an inch of my lifes, cause this voice keep saying "Whoo who, what are you gonna do", and I run for my wonderful house, and my momma hears me, and brought me in.
No Iris, I's wouldn't be parting wiff a dog, and any other Izzy.I is yours. Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 21, 2012
9:54 PM

Post #9175296

Any one want a half trained Meezer? This bandit caught a bird, that got on the porch, and brought it streight in the house, and let it go. I'm getting too old to keep up with him.Free to good home, (Maybe ) .Unkle Mike

Hope the vacume will pick up feathers.
WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

June 21, 2012
10:02 PM

Post #9175303

My mother is really mad at me because I got a young robin this morning while I was lurking behind the KOI pond water fall.. This robin was learning how to fly and I nailed it and then ran across the back landscape. Mother was outside reading the paper and was all of sudden screaming at me and chasing me.

I am hiding in the bedroom until tomorrow. Hopefully she will forget. Izzy, the cat...

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 22, 2012
5:04 AM

Post #9175504

Unka Mike, that's a mitey hunter and he brung his prey right in to you. Show sum gratytood. Thats wat meezer boys is sposed to do. Bet you forgotted his reward too. I thilnk he did good.

Iris

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

June 22, 2012
5:19 AM

Post #9175519

Iris, you is just stikin up for Simon cause he is your kissy-kissy boyfrend!
Thor

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 22, 2012
6:30 AM

Post #9175586

I sure is!!cuz he's handsum and heez MINE

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 22, 2012
6:38 AM

Post #9175597

YOU can haz him Iris...he izn't mine type. And Daisy has Tigger. Lexi don't haz nobody, but she is royalty Diva material, and well, nuf said.

No more birds ...they gots germs.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 22, 2012
11:51 AM

Post #9175995

I has done my share of "Birding", but I has never seen a more skillful kill, than the one Simon dids.Lik Iris say, he is mighty hunter, and the fastest cat I has eber been around. When we nas-cars, Simon can go through objects like lightning, and land on the arm of the couch, next to momma, and act like the purrfect angle.I's don't does that, cause he is a real "Kiss-up", and daddy, and me dont's lik dat at all.Daisy May has the better man, if I does say so maself. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

June 23, 2012
9:15 PM

Post #9177914

Simon, eat your heart out. My mom spent hours in the front landscape today and I spent the majority of the time with her. I helped her clean and plant a flower bed. I also took a nap under the jasmine. I chased a few hummingbirds but they were to high up. So I settled for the moths on the clover.

I have had a long day so I am going to hit the bed early. My puppy friends are already asleep. Izzy, the cat.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 17, 2012
12:49 PM

Post #9244763

Mitzi scaped tuesday, and stayed outs all night, cause Baggy kept her away, lik a dunce, and next night she started aking, and daddy gots up wid her, at 4:00 in the morning, and she aked all day, and night las night. Daddy tooks her to the vetspitle today, and the lady vet wanted her to stay.Now daddy is worried, cause he say Mitzi has "DRY heaves ", whats ebber dat is, but daddy sure skered me, when he brings in the "Pet carer", Dont'st like it.I half way hid, and peered at daddy, from under his chair, until I realised dat he was taking Mitzi, sted of me.

I has almost beed good, here latley, cause I'm my momma's boy, and can work hers better than daddy. Daddy say momma had'nt walked through as many cow pasters, as he has, or ebber at night. I don'ts know what daddy talks about at all, and sometime momma don't. Tigger can understands daddy, so can Mitzi, and Mitzi loves daddy soo muches, dat we can tells dat daddy is worried. Hopes Mitzi gets weller, and can helps daddy write to ebberbody. Simon

This is how low down Baggy chases Mitzi.
This is Mitzi's favorite spot

Thumbnail by mqiq77   Thumbnail by mqiq77
Click an image for an enlarged view.

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

August 17, 2012
1:03 PM

Post #9244769

Any word on how Mitzi is doing?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 17, 2012
1:03 PM

Post #9244770

Ohhh this is not good. I hopes Mitzi is back home wellers reele soon. I think I mights has to send a thug to thump Baggy butt on the head. Thats just not nice, eggspechally with them bad peoples akross the street.

Thinking good thoughts about Miss Mitzi...feel bedders!!

Huck & The crew

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 17, 2012
8:26 PM

Post #9245239

Any news Mike? Keeping your girl in my thoughts and prayers

Debbie
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 17, 2012
10:28 PM

Post #9245315

Mitzi had to spend the night, at the vetspitle, so they could get some fluids in her, and they wanted to observer her, but they said she was purring, and being a good girl. The vet will call me this morning(Sat.).
I guess you can see, I'm a bit worried, and miss my girl. So do the boys. Mike

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

August 18, 2012
3:52 AM

Post #9245362

Praying that she will be ok

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 18, 2012
3:54 AM

Post #9245365

Even thow Mitzi is a girlie cat, I hope she gets wellers.
Thor

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 18, 2012
6:26 AM

Post #9245475

Mike, it is very normal to worry about our babies when they are sick or acting funky...whether in the vet or not. SO being at the vet is much more concerning.

Just know we are all keeping good thoughts and prayers going for her to be home and healthy...with you and "the boys" soon.

If its not the human kids ...its the fur kids!

Hugs,
Debbie
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

August 18, 2012
10:32 AM

Post #9245644

Hoping that Mitzi is doing better and able to come home to your arms.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 18, 2012
1:02 PM

Post #9245798

Mitzi is home, and doing well. The vet said she was reall dehydrated, and no appitite.
She has to take pills, but being home has imprved her. Mike
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

August 18, 2012
1:41 PM

Post #9245833

I am so glad to hear that she is home and feeling better.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 18, 2012
8:51 PM

Post #9246162

Sorry I had to cut the last post short, I was being summond.
I gave Mitzi her pills to help her with nausia, but wasn't an easy matter.She dug claws in my hands, and bit the end of my finger, putting the pill down her throat.I think I got a little Wise doing that, tomorrow will be better.
I am sure Mitzi is doing so much better, and her appitite is back.

Thank you, my friends for your concern. Mike

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

August 19, 2012
3:32 AM

Post #9246245

Glad she is better

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 21, 2012
9:03 AM

Post #9248866

Unka Mike wen we needs to take a pill wich we dont like one bit, mom wraps us up like a mummy in a towel, so only our hed sticks out, She smushes up the pill wif a little food we like, and used a spoon wif the food on the very end, and when we open up to complain, wooops she puts it in and holds our mouf shut. Pill down. All over. An som vets gots pill pockets wich is like a treet, ony you can sneek a pill into it. Souky can't have them coz they's got chicken and she's lergic.

Simon, Mom gots a noo flash box and taked my picher for you, I hope you like it.

very trooly yours
Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 23, 2012
11:16 AM

Post #9251294

Oh you is so beautiful, Iris. Yous has my heart drum going thumpty thump. I is so glad we has each utter, and I will make myself be goods for you.
M&D are getting kinda proud of me, cause I been trying. Yesterday daddy left the sink dripping in the guest bathroom, and I had to go fotch him, and puts my two front foots on the sink, and look over the sides, to show him d drip. Daddy thanked me/ wiff a treat, and called me d "Quater master". He calls me dats cause I looks after things

Thumbnail by mqiq77

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America