Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Beginner Flowers: Angel Trumpet leaf problem, please help

Communities > Forums > Beginner Flowers
bookmark
Forum: Beginner FlowersReplies: 2, Views: 29
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
derae
Ladson, SC

June 21, 2012
6:34 PM

Post #9175009

My Angel trumpets have already bloomed this year & are again loaded with buds. However, the leaves are being eaten by something. They look like holes have been burned in them & then turn yellow & fall off. I have been trying to remove the dead/dying leaves so that they are not near the plants, but I'm just not sure what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Thumbnail by derae   Thumbnail by derae   Thumbnail by derae
Click an image for an enlarged view.

ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

June 21, 2012
6:40 PM

Post #9175023

I would suggest posting in the Garden Pests & Diseases forum. This forum is for questions about the Plant Files database, so you will probably get more help in the other forum. Here's a link to it: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/pad/all/
derae
Ladson, SC

June 21, 2012
7:43 PM

Post #9175105

Thank you so much. I was having a hard time & could not figure out where to post this. Thanks again.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Flowers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Beginner Flowers forum! dave 147 Feb 14, 2013 3:15 AM
snapdragon picture gessiegail 39 Jan 1, 2012 1:04 PM
show us beginners your blooms gessiegail 324 Jan 8, 2012 6:20 AM
Favorite annuals from your 2006 garden! Trish 81 Mar 7, 2007 2:02 PM
Heat Mats Ironsides 6 Nov 27, 2007 1:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America