weather at the barn#10

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we came from here:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1249509/

76 and sunny. had rain late last night as the cold front came through.

Richmond, TX

94, humid (always is), sunny, no wind. Expected to he hotter for the weekend - bleh!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Highs in the 80s, sunny and breezy. Tomorrow they are saying mid 90s and Sunday almost 100! Yikes!!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

71 and sunny. we're in a 'normal' spell for now(temps in the 70's-80's).

Richmond, TX

We are also in a normal spell: 94, sunny, 58% humidity, no wind. Actually their is usually some wind in the afternoon here, but the humidity is also often higher - so I guess it balances out.

Was cool this morning with temps taking their time getting into the 80s. Then had some rain come thru and the heat and humidity moved in big time!!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

DD is home to do laundry. she is currently working at a camp for disabled kids. she gets to work with the horses for their riding programs. she gets to help with the riders too.

Richmond, TX

What a great summer job!

I would love doing that!!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

82 and sunny.
had a nice short visit with DD. she's back at camp.

Almost 100 degrees today. We reached 98 with heat index around 103. Very hot even in the shade.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

69 and breezy. nice change

Richmond, TX

100 now 102 predicted, down to 80 at night, no changes expected for several days.

Low 90s for temps but humidity was bad enough that you could choke on it. Made it hard to breathe. Breeze has moved in though so humidity down and it feels more like 90 and not 100.

Richmond, TX

Yesterday was 102, humid. NO wind. Today is supposed to be the same. It was already 88 at 6:45 AM. No wind today either so far...I sweat buckets and none of it evaporates! YCCK!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

76 sunny and no humidity. very nice

No change here. Hot and hotter.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

65 and sunny. going up to 88. calling for 90's over the weekend

Got just over 100 here. Will be even hotter for next several days then we just barely drop below that mark. Very dry also with no rain in sight.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we haven't had much rain here either

Richmond, TX

For the last 10 minutes it has been raining - but only in half of the back yard - no where else!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

half is better than none.
95 and humid

Over 100 for a high today and still in the 90s as I type. Very hot!!!

Richmond, TX

Our little half-rain cooled things off quite a bit. We have been having 102-105 for the high all week and at night it stays in the 80s. One morning it was 87 before the sun even had come up! At least today we had some wind with our "storm". It continued to rain for about 20 minutes and never did make it to the rest of the yard - and the sun was shining all the while. 84 at the moment.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

82 and humid

Still hot.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

66 and light rain this am. we need the rain.

No change here. All next week the weather is supposed to be the same. Hot,sunny and dry.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

got up to 85. humidity dropped enough that I could get a short ride in tonight.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

87 and sunny

Richmond, TX

It stayed in the 80s all day due to overcast and intermittent rain. I spent most of the day helping run a horse trials outside a nearby town - got pretty wet - but the riders were good sports, and it ran smoothly.

Still hot. Still sunny. We almost got some rain last night but it stayed just north of us.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we survived 2 tornado warnings within a half hour. got the rain we needed and it's clearing now.

Wow!!!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

the first storm came rushing in off the lake(Erie)

South Hamilton, MA

got the cats downstairs all right?

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

yep, had to drag Mona from behind the couch again.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

79 and sunny

No change. *sigh*

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

82 right now. the wind is picking up.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images