-
AuthorContent
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

June 24, 2012
8:20 AM

Post #9178394

Brothers! Dudes! Summer is here and the sunpuddles are everywhere! Where is your favorite sunpuddle?

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Click the image for an enlarged view.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 24, 2012
9:39 AM

Post #9178485

A big puddle of sunshines!!!

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 24, 2012
12:16 PM

Post #9178700

ThanksWallingford, we needed to shorten this thread, cause some's got dill up, and shorts on time.I has been trying to teaches my M&D to relaxes, and they both wired too tight, and I has noticed thats they makes eaches others tighter wired. Whats can we dozes?Daddy is lik a june bug betwinks two cow patties, and momma spots ebber thing she can to change it.We has learned how to slows that down, by us making use of it.That stops her wanting to change it for us.Realize diss; Cats run the house, or they are nots happy.
As far as sun beams go, I still likes the one near the fire box, eben in the hotiest summer.
Coarse this spot has a comfort zone on it for bout 4Hrs. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

BirdieBlue
Winston Salem, NC
(Zone 7a)

June 26, 2012
7:57 PM

Post #9182780

we all luv sunbeam naps too.

Dogwood deKatt, Chester (an dem 2 sister kitties is always folerin us)
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

June 27, 2012
5:43 AM

Post #9183063

Hey Dudes - guess what? My moms ordered a humungous window for me! She said it takes 14 darks to come on the truck then a hole gets cut in the house and the new giant window goes where there is only a little window now. How great is that?
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 27, 2012
2:14 PM

Post #9183714

We sure doz lik the window dat daddy gots for us. I knows you will enjoy it as much as us.Tigger, and Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

June 28, 2012
5:41 AM

Post #9184416

Tigger and Simon, brothers! Do you have your catio yet? I'm trying to talk moms into making the whole deck into a catio and she keeps saying "but Wallingford, love of my life, kitty poo poo, I don't know how to do it without harming the deck". After I finish hacking up a hairball from all that sloppyness, then bite her, I thought I would ask you brothers if Unkle Mike finished yours and maybe she could copy it.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 2, 2012
6:28 AM

Post #9189656

My Mom and Dad left us home alone...theys been gone 5 sleeps already...
my budder and ssster are taking care of us...we iz gonna die.

I like thats winder...

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 4, 2012
10:13 PM

Post #9193482

Dear Wallingford, our daddy has been predisposed, what eber dat is, but NO, He hasn't done our catteo, but he has been looksing after momma.We is the biggest help to momma dat she could have.We sits on her lap, when she has this big paper, and Simon uses his tail to point the things outs.She couldn't do it wiff out Simon, and I stands watch for her at her feet. We is more helps, than any body could Emagine.Tigger, and Simon
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 5, 2012
7:47 AM

Post #9193754

Huck -
Is you dead?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 5, 2012
8:16 AM

Post #9193813

I...I am alive...but barely. That goes for all of us cats...it wasn't good. Mom is home, we iz doing bedder...it was horrible.

Huck

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

July 5, 2012
8:04 PM

Post #9194774

Huck, I feel for you brudder. My momndad was gone for 6 sunrises, and just gotted home today. I wuz shur Max was gonna hunt me down and eat me.

Thor

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

July 10, 2012
5:57 AM

Post #9200077

Wallingford, did you get your new winder yet? How is it wurkin out for you?

Huck, are you recovering from your near death experience? I shur hopes you did not visit any bridges.

Tigger and Simon, how is your mom doing? You gots to take good cares of her, else you won't get no foods. Dats why hoomans live wif us, so they can feeds us.

Hey to Dogwood and Chester, Charlie and Lucky, and Tao!

Not much happenin here, cept Max caughted a chippymonk! One down, one more to go. Mom sez the vet visits start again next week (already?? dint I just go to see Dr Ron??). I gets to go first, den dat orange thing, and den Max. I dont no why mom is wastin my macnjak money takin dat orange thing to see Dr Ron. Wut is her problem??

Hope eberyone is findin sunbeams and stayin cool!
Thor

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 10, 2012
6:04 AM

Post #9200090

Thor, I iz a doing good...much bedder. Mom is feeding us 3 x a day for a week or two to get us alive again. She is not feeding yooman brudder or talking
to him. Mom said something about him beein on a list.

We gots a coolness in the windows for now...but sure haz been hotter than ushsally. I don't like AC...but it feels good in the sleep room.

Thor, don't bite Dr. Ron Axl got a postcard...but I didn't yets. haha That meens he needs shots too.

Huck

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 10, 2012
7:14 AM

Post #9200175

Brother Thor - good to hear from you! The new window hasn't come yet. *thump tail* I got a post card in the mail, too. And so did the Gray Stray cat. Hahaha! He looks like a big dust bunny with clumps of fur hanging off here and there and bald places, too! Haha! I let my moms brush me whenever I want so my stripes are always perfect! He could learn a lot from me!

Do you know that I take my moms for walks everyday now? I get on my purple harness with the purple leash so she doesn't get lost. I like to pee on a bush in our neighbors yard where other cats pee. My moms is always amazed at how much I can pee! Do any of the other Brothers go for walks?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 10, 2012
7:28 AM

Post #9200186

Mom takes Franky out on a leash...which sounds very much like yours. He goes out and just rolls all over the cement...rolls in the catnip bush...rolls in the dirt.

She still takes that rabbit out on a harness too. So embarsaking.

Huck

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 10, 2012
7:44 AM

Post #9200211

I don't EVER gets to go outside, mom says i'm a devil indoors she dont want to inflik me on the naybors.

Tao

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 10, 2012
7:45 AM

Post #9200212

Tao, you wood brings in Flees to my Souky...she is lergic to them. You can't go outsiders, no one woods be safe.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 10, 2012
8:21 AM

Post #9200261

Pfft shes lergic to AIR

Tao
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 10, 2012
8:43 PM

Post #9201083

Tao, you know what happened to Simon, when he excaped. His M&D was mad at him, and he gots scared of Hootie owl. Daddy said Hootie woods eat a cat like Simonds.

Glad yo mamma is doing good Huck, she so nice.

My momma is enjoying running daddy crazy. When daddy sit down, momma will ask for somin fo sure. WE cats knows momma is getting betters, but we not telling daddy.

Thor, you is lucky to be seeing Dr.Ron firstest, it always easier to be first.

Stay kool Dudes, we been seeing three digit weather down here. Tigger, and Simon
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 16, 2012
1:03 PM

Post #9207495

Something big got put into the garage. Do you think that might be my new window?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 16, 2012
5:43 PM

Post #9207892

Mom wantz to knows ifn you are gonna get a big hunky man to come put it in for you...and she will come watch with yur Mom. I don't know what thats about

but it aint sounded much good. How many more sleeps til its in the window?

Huck

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 16, 2012
9:14 PM

Post #9208198

Duds, I wants to tells ya what stupid thing, that Simon did. He is loosing it fo sure. He been aking fo two days, and nots feeling so goods.Last night daddy hears him moving around the house aking. Daddy got up about midnight, and takes his flash light, the one he use at night, wiff his rifle, and shined it at Simonds, and could see sumpin in Simonds mouth, that looks lik it came out, then went back in. Daddy picked up Simond, and opened his mouth, and saw a matted string like mess, and could tell it was the fibers out of the indoor/outdoor carpet.Daddy hold open Simonds mouth, and shine that light in it, and could tell that some of it was down his throat, and daddy pry in his finger, and was trying to work it loose, but some he had done swallowed.Brovers, this is dangerious, and Don"t do this, cause if it get into your intestines, you would has to be operated on at the vetspitle.Daddy could tell that some was in the stomach, but didn't seem to be in any further, and daddy worked it out, and Simon went wild.Daddy gots scratched good, and Simonds thinks daddy is his worsest enimy, and stay away from him. Simon is eating, and staying away from daddy.Daddy called the vet, and explaned, and she wanted to sees Simon, but talk about nascar, Simon is it. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 17, 2012
4:28 AM

Post #9208339

Oh Tigger, that is juss sumthin bad. That is what our Izzy Dog did when she was puppy...and got so so sick. Is there catnippers or food spilled where he is chewing on the carpet?

Anuther thing to be careful of is dental floss. Dexter ate that and lucky it cames out the other end...Mom sayz we cats like floss because it smells like mintz...or nip.

Bad bad simon. Unka Mike probably saved him for sure...him did the right thing. I hope his skratches are OK, keep some andybiotic cream on them!!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 17, 2012
4:41 AM

Post #9208347

Mom sayed any kind of string or even skinny ribbon is danjerus. We cats got little kinda barbs on our tungs that helps food go down but if its string stuff, wunst it gets into yhor tummy it makes a big knot and stops moving. then you gets real sick an if sumbuddy dont take yhou to the vetspital you cud die. operashuns are xpensive and some peeple cant afford them and that wud be the end of that cat. moms has to puts away yarn and thred and not leave it around cuz we's curyus and it spells trubble. wunst I got some ribbon and mom pulled it out and sayed ware did you get that you little devel? I dont member ware it was bt i chewed it and that was bad, she cot me rite away otherwise id be sick good. shoo laces can be bad too. if you can tie a not in it, put it away.

otherwise, hi bros!
TAo
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 17, 2012

Post #9208409

Oh Simon! You might have to get a picture taken of inside your belly! If you has to eat stringy things make sure it is a real snake! Please Unkle Mike, let us know what the vetspittle says about that notty Simon.

Huck - no hunky dudes to do the window - just the people next door. The man hurt his hand so we don't know when the window will get put in - but it is SO HOT here that I don't care. Why is my moms so cheap that she won't buy an air conditioner for me?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 17, 2012
6:13 AM

Post #9208418

I don't know...AC is probably cheeper than the window. Ours is a liddle room one...and it was 125.00 at walmart. I know Kauz mom got it when she gots a big back of lidder. She was happee kauz it didn't put the elektrick bill thru the roof...only about $8 more.

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 18, 2012
4:06 PM

Post #9210533

Simon has been checked out, and the vet said daddy acted quickly, and prevented a real deaster.Simon is still mad at daddy, cause he tooks him to the vetspitle. Simon say the vet looked all the way through him, and made him drink summen awful.Pewwe! Tigger
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 19, 2012
8:02 AM

Post #9211280

Help! There are big noises in the kitchen and my moms put up the baby gate! (As if that would stop me!) She says the big window is coming.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 19, 2012
8:39 AM

Post #9211320

Ooooo...iz you taykin pikshurs???
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 19, 2012
10:38 AM

Post #9211427

Stuppy moms doesn't have any badderies for the flasy box. She says to tell Auntie Debby that the installers aren't cute anyway.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 19, 2012
11:14 AM

Post #9211456

Inspite of all the trouble he is, Simon is still cute, and we all loves him.

Aunt Debs, thank you for the information on the carpet, and things spilled . Well seems that our own daddy cut up some nip, and in that section of the carpet, and thought it cute when we would roll in it, but he forgots about it, until you mentions it. He didn't cut it up on the rug, but still some gots there.The carpet covers most of the porch, so we don't want to make it gone, but daddy, and aunt Karen takes it outs side, and washes it, and trim the lose strings.
BTW aunt Debbie, why is yuo interested in cute humans for?They all ugly to usens. Tigger

Aunt Debbie, check this out, for cute !! Simons

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 19, 2012
12:04 PM

Post #9211517

Well, isn't that the look of innocence there! haha I don't think that boy is very innocent at all! Yep, that is what I figured, nip on the rug! We have two bare spots on our carpet where my hubby did the same thing...and Axl and Franky claw at it because they smell nip there. Thankfully they didn't do what Simon did.

Me? Look at cute humans? Why...why...I...ummm...I will try and behave. Not promising anything,
but I will try.

Aunt Debbie
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 27, 2012
8:12 AM

Post #9220341

Brothers -where are you???? The big window is in! It is SOOO big that the sun puddle in the morning is humungous! I can look through the window and see Sampson in the catio (he loves it in the catio and doesn't share very nicely!). Sometimes a big breeze comes through the window and that stray cat, Meeyow tries to get in the house through the window. Now how stupid is that? Everyone knows you have to have a door to get in or out of the house!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 27, 2012
8:18 AM

Post #9220353

Well...where are the pkshurs. We want pikshurs of this sunbeam heaven...yur mudder forgot the badderies again didn't she?

I ate brekfast 3 hours ago...and I am ready for round two...the service here is slow.

Huck

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

July 27, 2012
7:47 PM

Post #9220996

me and the kid [lucky] are in wisconsin with that dog, and all the human brudders.

that Lucky kid, he keeps getting out of his harness, so he can't be outside like I can.

we have lots of windows, but we is in the trees, so no sun puddles... but i do get a few spots in the yard i can sit in while I watch the birds and chippymonks.

sir charles
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

August 6, 2012
6:37 AM

Post #9231329

Brothers! I am calling a Paw Circle for Souky Meezer - love of Sir Huck of the Glitter Snake. His Souky ran outside yesterday and did not come home this morning! Brothers - I know that we can get her home again with out Paw Circle because us Brothers are awsome and powerful. Now Brothers, 1..2..3 all together SOUKY COME HOME!

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 6, 2012
6:58 AM

Post #9231367

I haznt been here for awhile, so I is glad I got on the puter this mornin.

Joining in the Paw Circle - poor little Souky must be so askared.
Thor

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 6, 2012
7:13 AM

Post #9231386

My manly heart, is crumbling...I don't knows what I will do withouts the love of my life

Souky, you need to come home...or the sun whill no longer shine, no more sunbeams in my life.

Your loving man

Huck

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

August 6, 2012
10:47 AM

Post #9231710

me an the Lucky Kid will join the Paw Circle

Sir Charles

9kittymom

9kittymom
Bartlesville, OK
(Zone 6a)

August 6, 2012
12:41 PM

Post #9231869

Furrbee, Snowcone, Sunny Boy and Jazzpurr are joining the Paw Circle.

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

August 6, 2012
1:23 PM

Post #9231916

Brothers - we heard that there are fires in your state - are you guys OK? Should we make another paw-circle for you?

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 6, 2012
1:49 PM

Post #9231944

I jus wants to make it cleer, I din't chase her away. I am innosent. I been watching out the door tho in case mom dosn't see her I can tell her.

Tao

9kittymom

9kittymom
Bartlesville, OK
(Zone 6a)

August 6, 2012
4:37 PM

Post #9232158

Nobody would blame you Tao. We knows you luvs your sister meezer.

mama tolds us those fires wouldn't get to us. but that they were close as fitty miles. we cud smell the smokes.

It is really hot here me (Sunny) and my brudder (Snowcone) stays outside and we just try to stay cool. Our inside brudders Jazzpurr, and Furrbee are lucky cause they get to always be cool. but they don't get to chase burds so we are lucky too. and there are lots of frogs out here where mama puts the rain throwers.

We sure hope sister Souky comes home to you and your mom. My mama has already teared up about it.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 6, 2012
4:46 PM

Post #9232175

My mom is crazee. First shes mad, then shes sad, then she's calling up peeples and aksing where's souky.

9kittymom

9kittymom
Bartlesville, OK
(Zone 6a)

August 6, 2012
5:41 PM

Post #9232269

wees so sorree

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 6, 2012
6:10 PM

Post #9232308

I is very sad...and very mad that she did this. I knows it wasn't you Tao...no worries I am gonna tie your short tail in a knot.

Just finds her for me...purrrlease. Moms all leaky faced all day too...and I haz been in the window calling her. The neighbor told me to be quiet.

Huck

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 6, 2012
7:08 PM

Post #9232386

Oh, I comed on here again, hopin to hear some good news. We is still holdin that Paw Circle. I got my brover Max to join in too.
Thor

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 6, 2012
7:55 PM

Post #9232456

Oh Huck, that is the saddest face...I've put her two favorite baskets outside on the front porch and the deck in case she comes home during the night and needs a place to curl up. Don't you worry now, I'll worry enough for both of us. You don't suppose she decided to take a stroll to visit you, maybe??????? I hope not, that would be too far for her tiny feet. Let's go to bed thinking good thoughts and maybe tomorrow will be a good day.

Mama Meezer

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 7, 2012
5:30 AM

Post #9232711

My deer Brudders,

I receiveded a note...saying that my little woman is home. I will wait for a note from Tao or Mama Meezer here to confirm it...not so sure I was
believing it or not...It might has been a dream.

If it was a dream...Souky did get on a tappy board and send me a note.

Women, can't live withum...can't live without um.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 7, 2012
5:42 AM

Post #9232732

Yah, she's home. she wont tell us ware she was or nuthin but nobuddy beat her up or anything. I'll wait til shes rested up and then Ill pin her down and get it out of her. she's no match for me.

Tao
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

August 7, 2012
5:46 AM

Post #9232737

Awsome Paw-Circle, Dudes!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 7, 2012
5:48 AM

Post #9232738

You boys ROCK!!

Mama Meezer

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

August 7, 2012

Post #9232755

Doing happy dance

tcs1366

tcs1366
Leesburg, FL
(Zone 9a)

August 7, 2012
6:18 AM

Post #9232787

Awesome news!!

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

August 7, 2012
6:22 AM

Post #9232789

Oh goody goody goody!! I was hopin for some happy news this mornin! Phew.
Thor

9kittymom

9kittymom
Bartlesville, OK
(Zone 6a)

August 7, 2012
7:48 AM

Post #9232886

we nah-nah's do the best paw circle ever. =^..^=
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 7, 2012
8:29 PM

Post #9233724

Sorree brovers, we didn't gets the news, till she back. My daddy is Not on the ball. Tig, and Simon

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 11, 2012
4:35 AM

Post #9271681

Eberbody must be enjoyin the last of the sunbeams. It shore was an excitin summer here in the broverhood!

Nuttin much goin on here - juss wanted to let all my brovers know I am still alive (he he he). Next month is my 18th birfday! I am hopin mom gets me some hear aidy thingys, cuz I think I am goin deef.

Thor
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 11, 2012
5:52 AM

Post #9271742

Hey there Brother Thor! I sure enjoyed the weather last night - it was cool enough that my moms let me cuddle with her while she slept! For all summer she has been pushing me away saying "it is too hot to sleep touching!" Silly woman. The big window is finally in! I can see if Sampson is in the catio before I try and get into it - he is not good about sharing! Now moms has to put everything back and that is going to take her a long time because she won't let me help. I am very good at clearing things off tables and counters!

Wallingford

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 11, 2012
6:29 AM

Post #9271782

Wallingford, you shoods take pikshurs of the big window and the catio...that sownds so cool.

Thor, we can has a birthday party. I think at 18...you get all the nip you want without permission.

I been sleeping with mom all summer and if she don't likes it...I bites her fat arm. She don't like that. Axl been sleepin in her clothes basket
and she don't likes that neether.

Moms going to the vet this morning...I think she has rabies she has been yellin and foamin at the mouth.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 13, 2012
5:51 PM

Post #9274419

A big Happy Birthday Thor. Tigger may be dat ole, nobody here knows, but Have a very happy Birthday. Simon, Baggy, and Tigger.

Wallingford, does dat "BIG Window" has invisible glass, so yo not be able to take a picture? Maybe Tao, and me could nascar in de window, just to break it in. Say ! I hasn't heard from old Tao; Has he been good ? Simon

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 14, 2012
4:37 AM

Post #9274742

Wallingford fur shore we needs pikshurs!!

Huck, catnips sounds pretty good to me! I wuds share some wif my brover Max, but that orange thing dont like catnips so me and Max wood get it ALL!!

Simon, Baggy and Tigger, tanks for the birfday wishes! I bet Tigger is muches older than me :)

Yeah, where is dat liddle baby Tao?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 14, 2012
5:46 AM

Post #9274802

Tao is hidin...I thinks he got his tail in trubble.

And what is this calling your brudder "that orange thing" ...we orange things are very...speshal. Mom tells me I am her speshal project all the time.

Thor when can we haz a birfday party?

Tigger I don't thinks you are that old, Mama says you are about 9 maybe. Did the vet ever give a guess? Being a tripod kiddy with three legs...makes you work
harder so you might just look a little older.

Well, I gotsta go. Mom has to go stomps out a fire with the yoooman child again...mom is starting to look older too from this girl. sigh.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 14, 2012
5:53 AM

Post #9274804

HI bruvvers. I'm here. I been busy. The girlz cot a mowse. In the howse. hahaha yu dint no i cood make jokes. They catched it but mom flatted it wif a brrom and then she thru it owtside. Dad sayed, isn't the garbij good enuf for the mowse and mom sayed, no it was still twitching. I wooda played wif it but she dint efven aks me if I wanted it.

Happy birfday Thor. ize a year an a haf and mom sayed i shood grow up but im having too much fun. mom has a fake tree in the big room and i has climed it . she sayed thats notlty. tuff.

Hi 5 from TAO

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 17, 2012
2:41 PM

Post #9278031

Huck, I dint mean no disrespekt to you. The orange thing dat lives with me and Max might maybe look like a cat, but... he dont like catnips, he cant see redbugs, he wines and hollars all da time, he dont like cheese or turky or no other foods that mom and dad eats, and most of all he dont like DORITOES!! So I is pretty shur he is some sort of alyen posin as a cat to get attenshun.

Mom dont knows eggsakly when my birfday is, she just knows I was only a year old when she gotted me, and dat was in October 1994. So we could haz a birfday party anytimb next months.

Tao, I think your mom denied you lotsa fun, throwin away dat mowse! We haznt had one in dis howse in a long timb, but Max brunged a chippymonk inside this summer. Dont know why she thinks it is notty to clime trees eder, cuz dats how we stays strong and limber!

5 back atcha!
Thor
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 17, 2012
3:37 PM

Post #9278105

Brovers, we has been so busy at our house, cause daddy gitten tdoing all the cooking, and driving, taking mom to places like therupy. daddy hads to take mom to another Dr., and sumpin happen when they comed home, daddy gots mad, and we all gets scred, and stay outa the way, only Tigger can sociate wiff him.I thinks daddy needs some nip, and try to make the best of things.

Brovers, I has the biggest news. All of my feline friends needs to chick outs my post. Simon

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 17, 2012
3:40 PM

Post #9278109

Ohhh Unka Mike is cooking? ooooh...maybe Mom shood send hims some easy resipeees to follow. I hope ebberything is OK with Aunty mrs. Mike.

Simon, I iz a waitin for your post...eggsitement.

Huck
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 17, 2012
6:30 PM

Post #9278281

Simon - whee is your post, Dude?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 17, 2012
7:09 PM

Post #9278315

Simons new thread...put yur boots on...its heavy

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1280608/
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 21, 2012
2:36 PM

Post #9282381

Yo, there, studly cats...I waz jist wonderin' where the "bo'hood" is and ifn I kin join? My name is Pip, but my mom callz me Pippie...I mean, I'm prolly gettin' into my teens and I ain't a kitten anymore. Humph...Pippie, indeed. Mom and Dad let me pick them from the shelter when theyze lookin' for a nookitty. I did the snuggle-thing under dad's chin and that was it...dad says I'm wantin' this kitty. I bin here now for 10 snows...them sun-puddles are mighty warm for my old bones.

This iz me...do I look like a Pippie???

Thumbnail by Anna_Z

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 21, 2012
3:28 PM

Post #9282422

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Pip! Some of the other Brothers will be around in a minute to welcomes you ofisheelly with a huzza.
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 21, 2012
3:29 PM

Post #9282424

Hey dare Pip, you is da man. You coulds look like my big brodder. My brodder Camou and I was vited to join this group of manly cats so I am sures you can too.

Just look at my pitsure we looks the same color.

Your friend Scotch who is abouts 3 1/2 years old.

Thumbnail by Joyous

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 21, 2012
3:58 PM

Post #9282444

Scotch you and I looks quite a bit alinkes too. I just turned 7 ears...but I still only see 2 ears. Momz nuts.

I has 3 other brudders...Dex, Axl & Frank...and 2 sisters from...well, I think they came from the sewar down under. Daisy & Lexi.

Welcome...and join on in! I iz the orange cat and white...>Dex is the tuxedo...and Axl is looking goofy. Franks not in the pikshur...hims all black.

Huck

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 21, 2012
4:36 PM

Post #9282461

No, Scotch, we iz not the same kuller...my mom callz me a "kreem tabbi". I lives here with two wimmin kats...I think you haz met "Sista Kitty"...then there is Mz. Candy. She is a snarfy kat...we fights sometimes, then mom hasta tell us ta behave. We don't.
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 21, 2012
4:48 PM

Post #9282474

Soundes like my sis Stitches wif my brodder Camou. They chases each other all over the house slappin and a spitten. Moms gets so disgusteds wif them.

Well we is in de brodderhood of manly catz so that kinda makes us brodders even if nots the same color.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 22, 2012
3:47 AM

Post #9282777

I waz jist wonderin...iz there a sisterhood of wommanli katz?? The "other 2" here "think" they iz wommanli, but I'ze not so shure o' that...hmmm...mebbe they is...they have catfights wunse in awhile.

your bro in manliness...

Pip (notice I did NOT say Pippie!!!!)

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 22, 2012
6:42 AM

Post #9282885

Yes, we has a sissterhoods...but they are all snooty wooozies. I will see if I can get my sisster to find it...and start a new one today.
I hope she don't attacks me...but I will try.

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 22, 2012
7:01 AM

Post #9282905

The lazy Sistah-s can come overs here.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1071383/
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 22, 2012
7:23 AM

Post #9282918

Brothers, dudes! Do your sisters LIE about you like my sister does? She told a secret about the black spot on the hardwood floor and said that I did it. Lies, lies lies!
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 23, 2012
6:02 AM

Post #9283749

Hahaha! Camou, Brother you have got to see this picture of Holly! Hahaha!

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 23, 2012
6:50 AM

Post #9283793

You shure dat yo' sister??? She lookin' like Sista Kitty that lives in my house. All snooty cause she thinks she's so good-lookin' and pretty.
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

September 23, 2012
8:36 AM

Post #9283867

Aw, Holly isn't snooty. I knocked the snoot right out of her! I like to harass her when it is time to eat and sometimes my moms gets out the squirty bottle and tries to make me stop.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 24, 2012
2:01 PM

Post #9285132

Hello brovers, and welcome Pip, Scotch, and Camou. We is going wild around here, cause Simon is running for President, of The USA . I am the old feral, what got shot, and has 3 legs, but I the boss, around hear.Simon is my Meeser bro, and I has anotter brover, dat stay outside, cause he lik it dat way.He has a choice of barns,(small ones), A makeshift black smith shop, and green house.He can sleeps anyehere it confortable. We have a sista cat, dat looks just lik Dexter, cep she a girl, that fights like a dude.
I wants to welcome all you new dudes, and encourage yo sista, to gets involved wid their bunch.
Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

September 24, 2012
2:13 PM

Post #9285171

Tanks Tigger, you must be one lean mean fighten mochine to gets shot and to tell about it. Scotch and Iz kind a softies but moms loves us so much we don't want to gets her too upset.

Camou, head man here at de castle! We lives on a road named castle. haha
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 24, 2012
2:28 PM

Post #9285189

I'ze be chekkin in here...bin bizzy sleepin and jist no times for ennything else.

Pip

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 25, 2012
6:43 PM

Post #9286407

Holy mouse, I been missin all de citement! Mom n dad wented away and took all da tappy bords with them, and that kooky lady camed and gived us foods and waters and skriches.

Huzza huzza to all da new brovers.
Thor (prolly da oldest guy in da broverhood)
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 25, 2012
7:13 PM

Post #9286432

Thor, I iz old too...I'm Pip. Maybe I iz too old to vote for Simon, are brudder, for prezzident. My hooman mummy sez I be close to 13 summers. She don no fer sherr cuz I come from the hoomane sosiety. I be growed up and a big dude when I picked my hooman mummy and daddy.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 25, 2012
8:07 PM

Post #9286497

Pip, Thor is having a birthday neggst month...him is going to be 18 if I member right.

Our Franky brudder is about 13 ...and Dex is 11 or 12. Mom sayz you can votes until forever ends.

Huck

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 26, 2012
5:15 PM

Post #9287271

Huck, you membered right - I is gonna be 18.

Pip, I wishes I was 13 again! I shor cood move a lot betters. Has arthur itis startin visitin you yet? Iz really only ben feelin old fer da last ear or two. Hope you are still frisky as a kitten!

Thor
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

September 26, 2012
5:32 PM

Post #9287294

Thor, sumtimz I has a hitch in my git-along, but fer the most part I'ze a healthy fee-line. Mummy iz gettin' a bit miffed at me cuz sumtimz I get to horkin up some spit. No foods or annything, just spits. I had to go to the vetspital a cuppala months ago, but the vet sez I'm good. Didn have no hairballs or nuttin' like that. But I knowz I'ze not a kitten ennymore. *sigh*

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 20, 2012
9:43 AM

Post #9310491

Dudes! Guess whats?? Mom saiz I gets to have a birfday party!! You are all vited, it is today and it is open houze (dat meens you can com wheneber you wants).

Wee is goin to haf lots of goodies. We gots plenty of nip for eberyone, and cheezes and turkey and speshally DORITOES!!

P.S. That orange thing dat libs with us is not vited. Max will be dere tho.

Thumbnail by Jeannie63   Thumbnail by Jeannie63   Thumbnail by Jeannie63   Thumbnail by Jeannie63   
Click an image for an enlarged view.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2012
10:31 AM

Post #9310534

YAY!!!! Its your happy birthday! I can't waits...thats lots of goodies for sure. You knows...ifn' you invits "that orange thing" you mights get a pack of nip.

I nebber had doreetoes...I do like cheezy crackers though.

Happy Birthday Dude!!!

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 20, 2012
11:03 AM

Post #9310580

Happy Birfday...my mummy has never fed me junk foods...I bet i wood reeely like it, tho. I jist gits my reglar foods.
Joyous
Himrod, NY
(Zone 6a)

October 20, 2012
11:31 AM

Post #9310621

Happy Birthdays!!!!! Camou and I would come to visit if we libed closer.

Scotch
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 20, 2012
11:46 AM

Post #9310635

Happy birthday Brother Thor. I had a tiny bite of cheese off my mom's plate when she wasn't looking today - so it is like I was at your party!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2012
1:23 PM

Post #9310700

You knows, ifn' I cood send you a prezent...I wood sends you my favorite...cheeez popcorn or cheeeztoes!!!

Franky (Hucks older brudder)

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 20, 2012
3:10 PM

Post #9310757

Cheesetows sign me up for dem;,Mom snacx on dem and I gets some but i has to chase dem. Happy birfday Thor, and many happee returns.

Souky toks abowt that orange huck guy alla time. she says dey are sweet harts. maybe so. Everybuddy is my sweetharts, i am a lover. ha

Tao
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 20, 2012
3:46 PM

Post #9310778

Gads, my daddy LUVS cheetoes thingies. My mummy says he is a big piggie kuz he leeves ornge pawprints on ennything he touches. Good thing he iz not 'vited to the partie, cuz he wood eat them all.

Pip

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 20, 2012
3:50 PM

Post #9310780

but they gotta be kruncy cheetoze...mom has that oranj finger thing too wich she sayd messes up her cloze. I tole her i wood lick them off for her.

Tao

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 20, 2012
4:05 PM

Post #9310794

Wow! I iz so glad to see so many of my brudders show up to my birfday party!! What a fun day!

Tanks to eberyone of my brudders for all the birfday wishes!

I iz not spose to get any hoomans food at all, but daddy is a messy eater and leabs doritoes all ober da floor when he eats! Iz neber had cheesy pop corn or cheeztoz, but they sound yummy. Since iz got old, my mom treats me speshul sometimbs and gibs me little bits of creem cheez when she haz dat.

Okay, so here is da gran finolly:

P.S. my mom cheetid and gotted all da pikshurs from da internet!

Thumbnail by Jeannie63

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2012
4:09 PM

Post #9310796

YaY! It looks like all of us brudders on yur cake havin a partee!!! WooooHooo! We had cheetoos (crunchy ones) for dinner...just for you and yur birthday Thor!

Mom said I can' haz cream cheese much kauz it gives me the stinkers big times. She said I curled the wallpaper off...whatever.

Tao, don't be talking bad about my woman Souky...she knows I iz a sweetheart. hehehe she is brainwashered.

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 20, 2012
11:31 PM

Post #9310979

Hey Tao, my hooman daddy gots to have the krunchie ones too. My mummy likes the puffie ones, in the blue bag. Daddy don't likes them much. But he sez "they will do in a pinch"...I haz no klew what THAT meens. Does he pinches them???

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 21, 2012
4:31 AM

Post #9311044

Ai think so thats how they fingers gets oranjie.
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

October 21, 2012
5:54 AM

Post #9311084

Brothers, Dudes! We have a new place to meet for the winter - come on lover and check in!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1285354/
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 21, 2012
5:36 PM

Post #9311614

Wow!, Happy lates birfday Bro. Thor, we is sorry we missed your party, but hopes yous had a wonderber time. Tigger, Baggy, and Simon

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 23, 2012
8:13 AM

Post #9313038

Reminder we have a NEW thread for fall/winter time!!!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1285354/

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America