Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Weather In Your Garden # 119

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Coming from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1264831/

What is with this heat wave? And the storms that seem to accompany it are just shy of hurricanes! Can't believe the mess in in Washington/VA area. I think I was more shocked to see pictures of the crews cleaning up the GOLF course like it was sacred ground!!! What about the half million people with out power and trapped by big downed tree's???? GEEZ!

It's 63 now, high of 82 today w/possible thunderstorms.

Special Happy B-Day goes out to my youngest daughter Tarsha, she turns 30 today!!! ^_^

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday, Tarsha!!!

Priorities, Pixie, you need to get your priorities straight. People need someplace to go when it gets too hot in their house because there isn't any AC because there isn't any power. No better place than a golf course for that. Oops, sorry, my tongue is sticking out through my cheek.

78 going to 94

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

deck is burning up already.. had to come in.. 83 now going to 90.. feels hotter though

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!

88, with 61% H. Getting tired of this heat.

Thomaston, CT

Hope Tarsha has a great day.....yes, the heat is tiring....should be in the 80s by Thurs. I hope! No spectators were allowed at the golf tournament...too dangerous on the sides of the fairways....feel very sorry for the sick & elderly without a/c or fans in that heat.....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy b-day Tarsha!!!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

87 and sunny

happy b-day to Tarsha.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oops missed that somehow.. Happy Birthday Tarsha!!!

Thomaston, CT

Just a comment on the weather today at my cousin's picnic in Watertown, CT....about 10 miles from my house.....only small hail here in Thomaston....

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

just amazing .. so destructive .. we had a T-storm for about 10 mins.. not enough rain to even count

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we just had 2 tornado warnings with in a half hour. all clear here now. got rain that we needed.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

omg.. be safe

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

now the sun is shining. the storm went through here quickly

Violent tstorms passed south of us. Nothing here.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

we didn't get anything either, that's some big hail

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Wow, look at that hail, how much damage did it do to the crops and land?

61 now, high of 75 today.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

60 now going to 85

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

that is some big hail!

Thomaston, CT

The hail did a lot of damage...on TV it showed someone's veggie garden in shreds, especially summer squash...my cousin lost several pots of mixed annuals......today, sunny, breezy, 80s.....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

high of 89 today
going to the shore

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

79 and sunny. we got 1" of rain last night.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

fantastic day... in the shade!!!... low humidity for once!!!!.. awesome breeze.. perfect summer day

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

looks like a T-storm is rolling in

Thomaston, CT

Some in central & eastern CT...none here....yet!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

One just passed, cooled things off nicely. :)

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

It was a gorgeous day, lots of people at the beach

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

false alarm here.. just got cloudy for a few

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

60 and outstanding now.. going to 90

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

63 here, heading to 80 today.

Thomaston, CT

Another beautiful day! Headed for low 80s with low humidity, lots of sun & breezes.....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

88 with only 35% humidity going up to 92

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

82 and the wind has picked up. hopeing to storms tonight.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Humidity climbed thru out the day by sundown it was NASTY, good it was nice and hot for the kids swim lessons, I was considering jumping in there with them!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

wasn't too bad here last night.. woke up to the lovely sound of showers.. supposed to clear out this morning and get gross today... the humidity is going to be crazy... 71 now going to 90

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

It's 61 here this morning, high of 73 with hit or miss thunderstorms. I hope they miss South China!

Thomaston, CT

Showers early this morning, now the sun is peeking through....pop-up showers this afternoon, high of 90.....hope it's cooler up at the farm....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Woke up to downpour around 4am, good it got out of the way for the parade this morning and it wasn't bad yet we got a shady spot to sit in

93, with a lower 52% H now. Too hot for me.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

75 here, showers off and on all morning, clearing now.

Thomaston, CT

Low 80s at the farm with a nice breeze coming off Tyler Lake.....the kids spent the afternoon in the pool....I picked some berries.....

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.