Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Common Outdoor Spiders: Know Them, Love Them: Juvenile or very young writing spider

Communities > Forums > Article: Common Outdoor Spiders: Know Them, Love Them
bookmark
Forum: Article: Common Outdoor Spiders: Know Them, Love ThemReplies: 0, Views: 3
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
kfcmech
Mount Pleasant, NC

July 1, 2012
9:42 AM

Post #9188674

Hi there. I had a fantastic writing spider on my home last year. The sac and all too. But now I have not seen a spider near the sac, but found what I think is a very new or juvenile spider on my plant on the deck. I was hoping it was another writing spider that is really young, but I can't find ANY photos of a baby. Can anyone direct me to photos or a site that will show me photos of one of these? The pix I took are terrible due to the sun, but I will try again later. I hope I can have this answered soon, and hope it's the same as my other writing spiders I have had in the past.

ANY info is welcome, and thank you all in advance.
Karen

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Common Outdoor Spiders: Know Them, Love Them Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Nice article kniphofia 7 Aug 2, 2010 5:42 PM
I know where Derek is coming from. LHicks 1 Mar 15, 2008 6:44 PM
Jumping spiders Machikoneko 5 Mar 4, 2011 1:15 PM
Spiders are AWESOME cluelessnTN 5 Aug 2, 2010 7:02 AM
Re: My spider with the happy face Britta1000 3 Oct 15, 2009 9:09 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America