Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Swaps, Trades and Giveaways: CLOSED: Stained Glass Candlejar Lampshades - Mulberry

Communities > Forums > Swaps, Trades and Giveaways
bookmark
Forum: Swaps, Trades and GiveawaysReplies: 0, Views: 28
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
chellflower
Tyler, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 2, 2012
3:46 PM

Post #9190390

These are handmade from real stained glass. Size is approximately 4.75" x 4.25" Will fit any standard Mason-type candle jar...sorry, candle not included due to heat in transit.

Lampshades are paired by matching similarities in glass design, but due to the nature of stained glass, no two lampshades are perfectly identical.

Color is Mulberry... I have 1 pair and 1 single available for trade.
Please see my trades Want List...I know, my wish list includes alot of unusual/hard to finds, so I am open to other plant offers that I don't have (med. box for single lamp/large for pair)... just ask.

If interested, please send me a Dmail with your offers, and be sure to specify if you'd like a single or pair of lampshades.

Thanks!
Chellflower

This message was edited Jul 7, 2012 11:11 PM

This message was edited Aug 14, 2012 10:42 AM

Thumbnail by chellflower
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Swaps, Trades and Giveaways Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new swap forum! Terry 19 Jan 2, 2013 10:29 AM
CLOSED: Illinois pick up Cheryl_IL 0 Apr 6, 2007 1:57 PM
CLOSED: Anyone have Elvis Prestley Stamp to swap for Marilyn Monroe Gourd 5 Apr 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Spring Cleaning Gardening books, pots, and other items. rose318 54 Nov 26, 2008 1:12 AM
A few cookbooks JenFrazier 1 Apr 30, 2007 1:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America