Happy Birthday to all born July 4th!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy 4th of July also!

ayla2
LEEMARTIN
Krispi
notnuffthyme
LariAnn

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday and happy 4th!

Thumbnail by pirl
Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday, everyone! Do all of you get fireworks on your birthday? What a great day to be born!

Canyon Lake, TX(Zone 9b)

Thank you so much! I did have a wonderful Birthday, here in Texas, and no it was not too Crispy. HAHA We went to the Longhorn Steak House, with my family and close friends, and came back home, and just chilled out, and we watched movies! My choice! I know that doesn't sound too exciting, but when it is so hot, it really makes the day enjoyable. Since I am diabetic, every one else, enjoyed the cake and ice cream, and I ate my sugarfree vanilla pudding, while I am cheering them on! That way I do not feel like I am getting cheated out of cake! Then, everyone takes all of the rest of the cake home! That way I don't have to worry about it calling me in the middle of the night! It was a wonderful 4th of July! Krispi

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

That sounds like fun! I loooove Longhorn Steak House!

Me too, I go to the one on I-10 when we go to San Antonio to visit my son!

Sanger, TX

Thanks all, spent my birthday camping at Cloudcroft, cold and lots of rain. They needed it though. I think all the fires are out

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

I hope so, but sorry you had to deal with all the rain. Glad you got to cool off, though!

Hope those fires are out too! So much damage!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images