Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Electronics: FB & Photos

Communities > Forums > Electronics
bookmark
Forum: ElectronicsReplies: 3, Views: 36
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
haighr
Laurel, DE
(Zone 7a)

July 5, 2012
12:46 PM

Post #9194165

I have sprint phone service and use the LG Rumor Touch phone. I have always taken my photos and then sent them to Facebook via email using the special email addy assigned to my account. It has always worked w/o a problem.

Two weeks ago something changed. When I send a pic to FB from my phone the message on my FB status is "New Message - You have received a Picture Mail from 3019927065@pm.sprint.com" and there is no photo? I called customer service and they tried some reset on my phone, but same thing still happens and of course now they say it is a FB issue?

Any thoughts appreciated.
timmijo
Ellendale, DE
(Zone 7a)

June 1, 2013
6:26 AM

Post #9541763

Hello. Even though this post is about a year old, my advice would be to get a card reader for the mini SD card that should be in your phone, and then transfer the photos directly into a desktop pc or a laptop. Then you can upload the photos directly to Facebook from the pc. An added bonus of doing it this way is that your pictures will not be compressed (resized) like they would be if you send them via wireless or email.

kittriana

kittriana
Magnolia, TX
(Zone 8b)

January 18, 2014
8:23 AM

Post #9750501

FB and privacy issues, new formats, neverending. New sources for security concerns and gov't reading our txts and mails. Try 'Instagram' or one of several other now always online sources for sending pix. The upgrading of wireless systems, upkicking how many G's your phone system can send and recieve messes up the tried and true older stuff and new things leave the old behind.
timmijo
Ellendale, DE
(Zone 7a)

January 18, 2014
8:55 AM

Post #9750517

I do it the old way to preserve the integrity of the photo.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Electronics Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Apple Ipod Nano Gwendalou 5 May 16, 2007 5:22 PM
Need Circuit Help Marth164 2 Oct 17, 2007 2:25 PM
e-S/W CKT help chacha1234 5 Oct 17, 2007 2:18 PM
MP3 advice anastatia 3 Mar 3, 2007 9:35 AM
DISH remote? anastatia 2 May 5, 2007 8:04 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America