Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Garden Gems 2012 #5

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Just to keep things straight

Thumbnail by ge1836
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

We were here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1269603/

Thomaston, CT

Some of the DLs blooming today.....

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Thomaston, CT

More....

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thosre are just splendid

Thomaston, CT

Thanks, Jo.....Allison, love the photo of the bird on the butterfly bush...

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

some silly critters

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Gorgeous lilies, Celeste and Jo. Wonderful daylilies, Marilyn. Allison, I like the butterfly shot.

Marilyn, is that first one Sabine Bauer? I think I see Rose Emily in there.

Here are more from me.

Pick Of The Litter
Raging Tiger
Alice Mae
Canadian Border Patrol
Asiatic lily 'Zsa Zsa'

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Cause For Pause
Candor
2 shots of Lavender Dew
My miniature gnomes.

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Gorgeous Robin & Karen! I really like that 'Alice Mae'!!!
Lots of pictures but very little time, I have a crowed due in 5 hours. :)

This message was edited Jul 7, 2012 6:07 AM

Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

few more

Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Last ones for now.....

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Beautiful Karen and Celeste!

Thomaston, CT

Some gorgeous blooms, ladies! Karen, Rose Emily is indeed there...not sure if the 1st one is Sabine Bauer since I don't remember ordering it....but I may have! All tags have been wiped out on my DLs! Jo, that yellow lily is really nice....

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

loved all the blooms!!!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Celeste, Allison, Ronnie and Marilyn!

Celeste, nice blooms there. Love the portulaca.

Your place is looking great, Jo. Love all the lilies. I really like that tall orange one.

Karen

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Tall orange must be Giraffe

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

nice - need to take some pictures

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Celeste what is that bright pink lily in post 9196141?

Butterflies are enjoying buddleia

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen
Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

lovely butterflies!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oohh pretty blue one!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Pretty sure it's a Red spotted purple

Caldiums and Coleus, Caladiums and Viola, Fulgida Rudbekia, Phlox Katherine(still in pot), Heliopsis just starting

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

nice to see your pansies still hanging in there!!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Pretty Jen, those butterflies are wonderful!! I think that lily is 'Avonlea'

Thomaston, CT

Loved the butterflies! My butterfly bush is not yet blooming....

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

I guess he wanted to hang out with the big guys.
then he decided it was too hot in the sun
This one was lurking between my wifes legs when she wanted to sit with her feet in the stream - you should have heard the scream - frog did not move at all, probably scared stiff!

Thumbnail by wha Thumbnail by wha Thumbnail by wha
Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

and a few blooms from yesterday

Thumbnail by wha Thumbnail by wha Thumbnail by wha Thumbnail by wha Thumbnail by wha
Thomaston, CT

Great photos...love those frogs!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

ditto

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Nice shots, Bill and Jen. Love the butterflies, frogs, daylilies and oakleaf hydrangea.

Karen

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

the frogs are great Bill!!!.. send em this way to eat some of the mosquitoes!!! .. very pretty blooms!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Love how he's hanging out with the fake frogs

Thomaston, CT

Love your salvia....

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

nice allison

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Beautiful, Allison. I especially like the crocosmia.

Here are some shots from yesterday. A NOID almost black, Saville, my mother's Cranview Classy Miss, and 2 shots of Wild Woman.

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Candy Stripe Mountain, Smokey Mountain Autumn, my mother's Cranview Fair Time, Violet Explosion, Crackling Rosie.

Karen

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Green Eyes Wink with Hyperion (yellow one) and echis, Memorial To Steve (new to me this year), Pink Super Spider, NOID which I've been calling Salmon Run, mushroom on log with daylilies.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.