Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

A Few Summer Roses....

Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

'Just some quick shots to verify that my roses are still here and going strong !

Black Bacarra.....
Easy Does It.....
Memorial Day.....
Midas Touch.....
Moondance

BTW, the yard man's been on vacation :) !!

Thumbnail by scottishgent Thumbnail by scottishgent Thumbnail by scottishgent Thumbnail by scottishgent Thumbnail by scottishgent
Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Wow :) !! I didn't even get a "they're so homely, or ugly" :) ??!!!
I guess the same old roses do get kinda' old.
To all, just joking here, honestly. I just haven't been able to get on here as often as before......then I hurt my poor little knee doing some wiring in the attic......fine now though.
'Hope everyone's doing great, and that your roses are too !!

Thumbnail by scottishgent
Richmond, TX

I'm impressed that you have done so well with Black Bacarra. It is a florists' rose and they are normally difficult.
(Also I sympathize with your injured knee; mine are quite creaky from previous skiing crashes.)

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Hello:)
I just saw your pictures and your roses are beautiful!!!
Thanks for sharing.
I've noticed that there isn't alot of activity on this forum.
Cheers!
:)M

Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks 'guys', but honestly for real....I was just kidding. I hardly expect any acknowledgement for every post I put up, and to be honest, that is a real problem with posting roses, as the "same old roses" do get kinda' old after a while. I'm trying to think of a way to liven that up some way !
I tell 'ya what though, the members on this forum are the very best, the nicest, and most helpful people I've ever 'known', and their rose IQ's must go through the roof !

Thumbnail by scottishgent
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Here's a few of my summer roses. I'm in zone 3, so some of the floribundas require a bit of winter protection.

Picture Album link:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.505996329427157.29729552.100000503843088&type=1&l=f837df4054

Kenner, LA

Nice images scottishgent and joanna.

Richmond, TX

Beautiful roses - great photography! Thanks!

Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Very nice, joannabanana ! I have a 'page' on FB, but haven't done a lot with it lately.
Those are some impressive shots of some really unique roses !

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

scottishgent, I've been off this website for almost a month. A lot of accounting reports to turn in last month. It always seems like August reports take up soooo much here at work. Going back and forth with the CPA getting every little thing the way we want in anticipation of end of year reports and taxes. So I was delighted to finally have a change to log back into Dave's and find you lovely garden updates. I always seem to like you Midas Touch .....

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.