Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Ask-a-Gardener: Your Gardening Questions Answered: Zone?

Communities > Forums > Article: Ask-a-Gardener: Your Gardening Questions Answered
bookmark
Forum: Article: Ask-a-Gardener: Your Gardening Questions AnsweredReplies: 1, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Annie_Rooney
Tyler, TX

July 10, 2012
9:01 AM

Post #9200305

Why did this show up under new as no? I have never posted it before. I need to know what zone is Tyler, Texas

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

July 10, 2012
11:44 AM

Post #9200455

Welcome!

You have a 'no' posted to anything you've seen. You'll notice a 'yes' before you open this, since you haven't seen my response yet and then the designation will turn back to a 'no'. It is the system's way of letting you know what you have and haven't seen.

Here is our zone look up tool: http://davesgarden.com/zone/
Just click on your area and the map will enlarge and you'll see the color coded legend that shows you the correct zone. I would guess zone 8?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Ask-a-Gardener: Your Gardening Questions Answered Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Plants that kill Japanese beetles justdigin 1 Jul 9, 2012 2:20 PM
Blue Petunias Mom7 1 Jul 10, 2012 11:51 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America