How adorable!

mulege, Mexico

Thank you for posting. What a great picture. And sentiment. kb

Northeast, PA(Zone 6b)

Wheeeeeee

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

I LOVE it!

Dahlonega, GA

Linny , Rusty has become the most laid back pooch on the place .
When the door opens in the morning , he leads all the dogs off , up the road . So funny , him in the lead ,with a Jack Russel , neighbors Chihuahua , my three pound Chihuahua bringing up the rear . He does it again in the afternoon and when the poop run is over , he's happy to sleep under my sewing machine . He only gets nippy if he is eating and some of the others try to nose in the bowl . He sure is a blessing to have around . Gets in our laps and lays back like a baby so he can get tummy rubs .

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Ah! The joys of being a dog. It's great to hear, digger!

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Great news. You do have a way with dogs. I let mine go every now and then but I hate to, cause we have too many wild animals around.

Dahlonega, GA

I worry all the time when they run up the road . We've seen black bear in the yard twice this year . Coyotes are my biggest worry . I'll have a set of steps out the back room next spring , when we get back so the dogs will be in a fenced yard ,big enough to run .My Westie does dig out , don't know how to break him . Any ideas ? I guess I could run an electric line just off the ground all around the fence . 12-v of course .

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

digger, put chicken wire at the bottom, and better if you dig down, and put the wire at the bottom of the fence.Good luck, Mike

Dahlonega, GA

I had forgotten that Mike , thanks .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.