I've got an old enamelled cast iron bath tub that's got wateplants in it. Water runs in and overflows. I put some sandy soil along the edges which is constantly wet from the overflowing water. It's in this area I put some Utricularias. Unfortunately one of the neighbours dogs has come by and taken a bath, upsetting the whole set up. It's done it a few times so finally I put up a fence around the tub. A couple of Utricularias have come up but the flowers have dwarfed. Very difficult to get a decent photo. Ended up putting a piece of cardboard close behind the plants so the camera would get a proper focus. Only partly worked for the U. fulva, the others didn't come out well at all. But good to know the plants seem to have survived the 'dog attacks'. I see bits of U. gibba so hopefully it will also make a come back.