Great ginger sale on ilovemyplants.com

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

10 for $20

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Just got my order. Really nice plants. No tags but I thought that might be the case. I don't have any gingers so this doesn't matter. Fast delivery. Very satisfied.

Sarasota, FL(Zone 9b)

I have several kinds of ginger, but I'd be curious as to what they sent you. That really is an awesome price.

Would you be able to post a picture of your order?

thx Elaine

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Here's a couple pics of my order, before and after I potted them. I got 16 pots of butterfly and 2 pots of dancing ladies gingers. A couple pots have more than one plant, they were still connected so I planted them that way. I got way more than my money's worth! I might get more. This order was $36 with shipping.

Thumbnail by roxxanne Thumbnail by roxxanne
Sarasota, FL(Zone 9b)

That's a fantastic haul, roxxanne. Way to go.

I'm still sitting on the fence, because my garden is just SO full right now.

Thanks for the pics.

Elaine

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I ordered these August 4 and paid for them with Paypal and have not heard from the seller after trying to contact them by phone and email. Do Yall know the seller?

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

No, but I didn't have any problems with my order. And the seller thanked me for the positive feedback. I am surprised. I would continue to try to contact them.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks Roxxanne!! Do you know where they are out of? I'm wondering if we are on different time zones?

Blackshear, GA

Hi Jeri
I also ordered some and had no problem with my order. I have not seen her post anymore, but we all get busy. I am pretty sure she was in Florida. Go to her website and it will tell you.

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

jeri, heard anything yet?

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Not yet!!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I ordered the 10 gingers for $20.00 from Dreaming Of The Tropics Nursery. I have apparently lost my $20.00. The phone number to this company has been disconnected and the email is corrupted. I tried to protest through paypal and they said they don't dispute this kind of procedure. I have left a comment in Watch Dog and now here.

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I feel so bad for reccommending them. I got this email from them on Oct. 2.......

Yes we have had some tragic events in our family and I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier I did ship out some a couple of weeks ago in the middle of it but might have missed their order can you please tell me their email/name or have them contact me here.

Kat Ford

I am going to keep trying to make contact. In the spring I will share some of the gingers I got from them with you.
Rox

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I just got this email from them....

My family is still in some serious tragedies. I am having to try to move all my plants and belongings with barely any money. So, I do have plants but shipping right now is difficult. I'm hoping after this week which I took vacation for 6 days I will have things more organized and more able to handle things mentally and physically.

Kat Ford

Dreaming Of The Tropics Nursery

Don't give up Jeri!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks Roxxanne!! She emailed me too. I do have hope now. I hate that her family is going through such a hard time and that I have added to her problems.

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

If she's a good business person she wouldn't want to leave things the way they were.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I still appreciate all you have done to help me get in contact with her!!!

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

No problem!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.