Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cameras and Photography: Photography Classes

Communities > Forums > Cameras and Photography
bookmark
Forum: Cameras and PhotographyReplies: 2, Views: 96
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

P_Edens

P_Edens
Willis, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 15, 2012
7:05 PM

Post #9206505

I have taken a couple of classes from Picture Perfect School of Photography and just found out that they are offering a 25% discount on all of their August classes if anyone is interested. I enjoyed both of the classes I took, but I thought they were a bit pricey. The discount helps and might be a good way to check it out.

The classes are done on-line. You get a lesson, take some photos, get a critique of the photos and then take another lesson, etc. Some are longer than others. Both of the ones I took were four weeks.

I am not affiliated with the school in any way - just a student.

http://www.ppsop.com/

Some of the shots I took in my two classes - Night Photography and The Art of Seeing

Thumbnail by P_Edens   Thumbnail by P_Edens   Thumbnail by P_Edens   Thumbnail by P_Edens   Thumbnail by P_Edens
Click an image for an enlarged view.

grits74571
Talihina, OK

July 22, 2012
5:33 PM

Post #9214906

Liked all of the pix but especially the last two i saved those to my hard drive so I could view them as a full screen pic

P_Edens

P_Edens
Willis, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 23, 2012
5:38 AM

Post #9215318

Glad you liked them. I couldn't pass up that discount on the classes so I signed up for the Time-Lapse class. Sounds like fun.

Patti

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cameras and Photography Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
photography(?) tink76627 7 Jul 25, 2011 5:03 AM
* FYI > Defect in some digital cameras * Magpye 24 Nov 7, 2007 12:48 PM
Anyone Use a Canon S2? melvatoo 25 Jul 31, 2007 4:14 PM
Digital Camera for sale MiniSchnuz 31 Apr 5, 2007 9:53 PM
swimming hole Iluvposies 10 Oct 4, 2007 2:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America