Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Photography Classes

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I have taken a couple of classes from Picture Perfect School of Photography and just found out that they are offering a 25% discount on all of their August classes if anyone is interested. I enjoyed both of the classes I took, but I thought they were a bit pricey. The discount helps and might be a good way to check it out.

The classes are done on-line. You get a lesson, take some photos, get a critique of the photos and then take another lesson, etc. Some are longer than others. Both of the ones I took were four weeks.

I am not affiliated with the school in any way - just a student.

http://www.ppsop.com/

Some of the shots I took in my two classes - Night Photography and The Art of Seeing

Thumbnail by P_Edens Thumbnail by P_Edens Thumbnail by P_Edens Thumbnail by P_Edens Thumbnail by P_Edens
Talihina, OK

Liked all of the pix but especially the last two i saved those to my hard drive so I could view them as a full screen pic

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Glad you liked them. I couldn't pass up that discount on the classes so I signed up for the Time-Lapse class. Sounds like fun.

Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.