Pretty - But what on earth are they?!!!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

I planted these years ago, and they are very BIG blooms, and gorgeous, but not sure if I got them from seed or from plants? I'm pretty sure I got them through someone here on Dave's Garden......... Any ideas? Also, just wanted to share with you! The blooms are over 8 inches in diameter.

Thumbnail by Karrie20x
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I don't have any idea what they are, except they are really very pretty!!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Karrie, can you post a pic of the flower with the face straight ahead for a better view ? Mike

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

The flower has already expired, Mike - it's a Day Lily! It did last for 3 days though, which is a record for me!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Maybe next year ? LOL!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

There are more buds - will try to remember to get a pick when they bloom! :-)

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Those really are nice. Don't know what they are, though. Sorry I can't help. I love big blooms.

Karen

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

I have more and more blooming - so many different variations and ruffles! Love ruffles! I know almost all of these were from seed from D.G. gardeners! Thanks to them! I'll post a couple more of them......

Thumbnail by Karrie20x Thumbnail by Karrie20x Thumbnail by Karrie20x Thumbnail by Karrie20x Thumbnail by Karrie20x
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Karrie those are all really nice. I like them all!

Linda

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Thanks! I got almost all of these, from seed, from great people here on Dave's Garden, many years ago (prior to 2005). So glad I have so many ruffly ones!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Those are nice, Karrie. It's great to finally get to see your seedlings blooming. Always a surprise.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.