-
AuthorContent
smurf428
cullman, AL
(Zone 7b)

July 21, 2012
10:24 AM

Post #9213390

Ok experts this is either black magic or black ruffles (runner) I had both but sadly lost them over the winter when my heater died.. the bulbs were mush and i tossed them away. To my surprise i found this little one growing i think mid may.. Its now big enough to hopefully correctly label. Anyone know a way to tell or have both and know what one this is?? I'm not sure if pic #3 is a side shoot or a runner cause its pretty small in length, from what i remember the runners were longer..
jen

Thumbnail by smurf428   Thumbnail by smurf428   Thumbnail by smurf428
Click an image for an enlarged view.

smurf428
cullman, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 16, 2012
3:09 PM

Post #9243903

:( ok yes its clearly black runner now that i have runners coming out like crazy.. Oh while guessed wrong, and ordered a runner lol guess i should of waited a month to be sure..

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Aroids Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
How to ID elephant ears!!! bwilliams 37 Jul 5, 2012 11:15 AM
Colocasia Thai Giant- pics please AuntB 54 Aug 23, 2008 3:03 PM
Aroids to trade: skilledwithands 23 Jun 13, 2008 12:41 AM
The most over looked aroid in the araceae family. bwilliams 17 Apr 29, 2010 8:18 PM
Which of these is A. podophyllum and what's the other? Carter 7 Oct 1, 2007 3:24 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America