Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Gordon's Picotee...

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

I'd sprouted out some that were given away... wishing I had kept one ... and out of a brug seedling pot.. came this.. obviously a Gordon's Picotee still holding true to it's Yellow Picotee on the white double flower... after some 8 years maybe.. I'll have to check to see when I first became aware of being the caregiver to what became known to me as Gordon's Picotee .. it's sometimes seen on E-Bay... sold by others as Gordan's Picotee... but that 's a misprint off a file name I had the pictures of it in my computer....the file was set up ... made for me by this Russain repair kid... Geee.. was it on my first PENTIUM... that will date it.. I kept it for awhile..

Thumbnail by GordonHawk Thumbnail by GordonHawk
This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!