Mulberry, FL

Just got this one its a small plant was root bound bad to my surprise a flower

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

Pretty. How many different varieties do you grow? Up here, I only have room to overwinter the four that I love. However, I
also adore p.triloba . But the cutting I bought died and I'm a little gun shy of killing another one. Are you by any chance
growing p.'triloba' ?

Mulberry, FL

I do not recognize the name I have over a acre here and its all plants not much grass. I have over a doz I like the unusual

Cape Coral, FL(Zone 10a)

Very pretty Dana. I am working on filling up my yard as well.

I just ordered a Trifasciata, am am excited to get it and see the variagated leaves.

Mulberry, FL

Thanks yes they are addictive you will have fun with them

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Very pretty Dana. How big is the flower?

Mulberry, FL

Hi the flowers small cute little flower though

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I like the small ones too. I used to have Arida and Morifolia, I thought they were so pretty. Unfortunately I lost both of them. I'm trying to find seeds to grow new ones.

This message was edited Aug 21, 2012 9:19 PM

Cape Coral, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi Roxxanne - You should try Georgia Vines, she has several plants and seeds. I've purchased from them in the past and have been very happy.

http://www.georgiavines.com/

Mulberry, FL

Me too but no luck with the seeds from this one

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I have seeds right now that I planted about a month ago from Georgia Vines. They aren't showing any signs of life at the moment. The last time I had Arida it sprouted and bloomed so fast I couldn't believe it. I think I remember reading on here that her seeds aren't usually reliable.
Here's a pic of my Arida. I miss her.

Thumbnail by roxxanne
Mulberry, FL

I had Gail for years she was huge! Always had a doz flowers open one day over night it just died lucky for me I always keep back up

Cape Coral, FL(Zone 10a)

Oooohhh Pretty Roxxanne!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images