Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Rain barrel accessories make water saving safe and convenient: Nice article!

Communities > Forums > Article: Rain barrel accessories make water saving safe and convenient
bookmark
Forum: Article: Rain barrel accessories make water saving safe and convenientReplies: 1, Views: 10
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
jazzy1okc
Oklahoma City, OK

August 6, 2012
6:01 AM

Post #9231285

Good job. I'm having new guttering installed after hail damaged my roof and gutters. The construction company that is doing the work was surprised to find I have three rain barrels and am considering two more. It is nice to know there are so many options for diverting rain as I truly hate to see water flowing into the street that could be saved and used around homes. I'm looking for a bladder system that will fill up and hide in my front yard beds until I am ready to release the water into the beds. The barrels are discretely tucked in under plants on the side and in back of the house.

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

August 6, 2012
7:01 AM

Post #9231369

Thank you.
Please do look around and see which diverter system looks good to you. Hopefully, this can happen while the gutter work is in progress so you don't have to change or cut later!
It was very hard to find user comparisons for these things, but Youtube does have some videos.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Rain barrel accessories make water saving safe and convenient Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
the constructor.org may have malwar KanapahaLEW 1 Aug 6, 2012 4:47 PM
Soaker hoses do work with a rain barrel nerois5 4 Mar 10, 2014 3:17 PM
algae & scum dun1kirk 1 Aug 6, 2012 4:44 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America