Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: My comment

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday FunniesReplies: 3, Views: 23
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

August 6, 2012
2:23 PM

Post #9231976

Hi Melody, My caption for this photo would be " Can you cover up this rock with some more graffiti. The top rock looks very good to me "

Alan (3pmp)

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

August 6, 2012
2:49 PM

Post #9232034

Ha! Excellent!
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

August 6, 2012
8:07 PM

Post #9232468

Hi Melody, I have been taking my strawberries in when they are ready to pick off the plants and hope there will be some more coming soon. I am quite surprised though to see the one plant with such large leaves that look so much bigger than the rest that have normal sized leaves that look very healthy also. There has not been any strawberries off of the plant which I am sure would be quite big if they developed some. Does this plant seem to large to you or is it just good gardening on my behalf and the right conditions for maximum growth and goodness.

Thumbnail by 3pmp
Click the image for an enlarged view.

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

August 7, 2012
5:57 AM

Post #9232746

Every now and then you'll see some large leaves, but as far as I know there aren't any differences.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Boy, oh boy! Whatta shame !- aldirtyhands 1 Aug 5, 2012 6:22 AM
Who, me ? CountryGardens 1 Aug 6, 2012 5:49 AM
Let's see-From here, I count 4 - aldirtyhands 1 Aug 6, 2012 5:49 AM
Citizens beceoh 1 Aug 6, 2012 5:48 AM
Give me a break! jazzy1okc 1 Aug 6, 2012 6:43 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America