Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Seed Trading: Wanting to trade carnivorous plants and seeds

Communities > Forums > Seed Trading
bookmark
Forum: Seed TradingReplies: 1, Views: 34
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ayahuasca
Beverly Hills, CA

August 6, 2012
2:35 PM

Post #9231989

Greetings all,
I am hoping to trade some carnivorous plants and seeds if anyone is interested. I have a lot of seeds, some of which I have tested recently and found viable and some I have not tried germinating in a while but would be happy to on request (if you want to wait that long). I also have about 20-30 sarracenia species and named hubris cultivars, some of which can be divided soon. I have about 20 Venus flytrap cultivars, close to 30 pygmy sundews, mostly species but some hybrids. 5 species of tuberous sundews two of which I have extra tubers (peltata and macrantha). I don't have any extra drosera regia right now but have a ton of seeds I will be sowing pretty soon here when some space frees up in my growing area. Also have various plants which I do not regularly propagate bit can on request. (The list above is very partial). I am very interested in Utricularias, highland nepenthes, cephs, helis, really anything I don't have. Also on the lookout for droseras in the petorialis complex! Very interested in tuberous droseras as well. Currently building my ping collection, I have about 7 of them. If you have any genlisea I am very interested.

I know I have not listed specifics. My computer is broken so I am typing this on my kindle. I am currently updating my grow list(my DG grow list does have some of what I have), if you are interested I can send it to you (my text file list). When my computer is fixed I will update this.

Thanks for your interest

By the way, my preference is carnivores for carnivores but I am happy to consider other trades as well.
ayahuasca
Beverly Hills, CA

August 6, 2012
2:37 PM

Post #9231995

Oh, I just realized this is supposed to be for seeds specifically. I have tons of seeds! Mostly sarrscenia and drosera. I do have some fresh darlingtonia seeds I harvested this year as well.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Seed Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My seeds Holly 7 Dec 7, 2010 4:21 AM
wanted orange coneflower SEEDLADY 22 Aug 31, 2007 5:28 AM
Have: Primula Elatior, Mesembryanthemum, Cuphea Ignea babalu 9 May 3, 2010 10:57 AM
looking for mimosa tree seeds (pods) jishro 53 Jan 20, 2011 5:03 PM
Another source for SASE seeds Terry 32 Jun 7, 2011 8:05 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America