Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Brugmansias: 2012 > on Gordon's Roof here

Communities > Forums > Brugmansias
bookmark
Forum: BrugmansiasReplies: 59, Views: 1,068
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

August 14, 2012
10:26 AM

Post #9241306

well . here's a few of this years pictures..all the time something new here..
we'll start with this first one you might not have seen.. unless you'd seen a few photos I'd posted of it last year... a small flowering brug.. last year I'd thought I had it in a palce with too much exposure to the elements... wind and such.. it made an extreamly small flower... this year I moved it back into a more sheltered location in the roof garden.. it gets full sun and is growing stronger .. more flowers and a larger plant.. but still the small flowers.. always a double... some drop down the blooms but often the skirts are stuffed ..
to get an idea of the tiny size of the blooms they are pictured with some money which you can understand the size of... it has an unusual fragrance... perhaps a lemon with a hit of stronger hot spice ..overtone..

This message was edited Aug 14, 2012 12:33 PM

Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Click an image for an enlarged view.

Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

August 14, 2012
10:56 AM

Post #9241329

I was checking that out on BGI cool little brug there I really like the small ones too I have a little pink double here just like that but pink. I just off load a bunch of pic's off my computer free up some room or I would show you
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

August 14, 2012
7:18 PM

Post #9241801

neat Dana...
what is it called...
how big/small is it
where did you get yours...
Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

August 15, 2012
5:50 AM

Post #9242076

Its a carbon copy of yours but pink I grew it from seed
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

August 15, 2012
6:13 PM

Post #9242907

well.. moving on to big ones...

Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk

gardenpaw
Brownstown, IN

August 16, 2012
10:53 AM

Post #9243549

Very pretty Gordon, I love the small ones as well.

Karen
Abutilon
Coal Center, PA
(Zone 6a)

August 17, 2012
8:21 PM

Post #9245236

Nice brugs, Gordon!! Looking good :)
BirdieBlue
Winston Salem, NC
(Zone 7a)

August 22, 2012
1:40 PM

Post #9250244

Gordon,
What and how frequently do you feed them? Those are some amazing flushes.
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

August 22, 2012
10:59 PM

Post #9250813

Dana... here's my tiny in pink.. the other day the tiny pink one bloomed... it has tiny double pink flowers on one limb.. and tiny single pink blooms on the other limb.. Where did your seeds come from... having a tiny pink and a tiny white.. I'm thinking mine were from the same batch of seeds..and I can't remember where that was ...they most likely might have been some of mine.. as I'm better with the tags of ones I've received from others.. picture to follow..
Thanks all... I'm a proud parent...
Birdie... I feed alot of things... as often as I can remember to get myself up and do so...
... and I like to treat the soil in the fall and winter with alfalfa pellets.. like horse feed... just to boost the soil...I start out the year with piles of cow manure...followed after a month or so with algoflash flowering...http://www.algoflash.com/
I spray on alternating weeks with messenger ...http://gardening.about.com/od/gardenproblems/gr/Messenger.htm I did hear they aren't selling it or another company is... ..I alternate this with spraying of Spray-N-Grow... I use it with the wetting agent and fertilizer they have ... www.spray-n-growgardening.com/ then I go to MG... for tomatoes... and sometimes with their bloom ...sometimes Megagrow

Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk         

roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

August 24, 2012
6:40 AM

Post #9252041

Really nice flowers Gordon! I'd like to see your rooftop from a helicopter:-)
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

August 24, 2012
4:41 PM

Post #9252585

yes.. I've always wanted to charter one for a flight over... you can see it out the left side of a plane going into LaGuardia airport from the south.. their flight path is just east of here...right over the house.. or fly in with the president from Kennedy.. he flies right overhead.. there's a church steeple across the street.. turned co-op housing.. I keep thinking I'd go to the owner of the steeple and ask to shoot it from there..
oh to my list of food above...I'd like to add.. Super thrive...http://www.superthrive.com/indexa.html
there's others also.. the recipe scroll down to see my take on it
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/956114/

roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

August 25, 2012
1:00 PM

Post #9253388

Really nice! Next time I fly into LaGuardia with my friend (HA!) Barrack I'll check it out!

I was at a pet expo today and got a magnet for my car that says "My dog is smarter than the president" I love it!
Abutilon
Coal Center, PA
(Zone 6a)

September 3, 2012
7:29 AM

Post #9263190

Very pretty :) Everything looks so nice!
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

September 30, 2012
10:04 PM

Post #9291638

OH... it's too cold for me... OH 59* now... guess the plumeria would rather be inside already.. the brugs are not minding it just yet.. but I'm sure they would rather be a bit warmer.. and not quite as wet...
here's a few ... this is Kelly Anne... a strong grower here...
the next photo is Kelly Anne on the right ... with Brazilian Treasure on the left...and a great place to sit.. inbetween.. if the cushions weren't so wet

Txtea

Txtea
Fabens, TX
(Zone 8a)

October 1, 2012
4:41 AM

Post #9291772

Just found this thread, those small blooming brugs are just out of this world. I was wondering where you are able to find seeds for these small blooming ones. Thanks for any help
roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 1, 2012
8:48 AM

Post #9292089

Gorgeous brugs! It's cold and wet here too, blah! I am starting to bring things in and put things in the greenhouse. Do you have any experience with the spheros? I'm sure I asked you this before but I can't remember. I have some seedings and I'm not sure whether to put them in the greenhouse or the cool basement. I think they're too young for dormancy but it does get warm in the greenhouse when the sun is out. I'm torn.
Did you get anything from Grassy Knoll's clearance?? I got 7 passies and a clerodendron. BTW the Wonga Wonga vine is doing great! Maybe flowers next year?!
Rox
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 1, 2012
8:12 PM

Post #9293077

yes...wonga is doing great here.. not a sign of flowers yet either..
I don't know what a spheros is.. I googled it and didn't see a plant with that name
roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 1, 2012
9:05 PM

Post #9293131

Sorry,mis-spelled it should have been Sphaerocarpium , cold group brugs.
Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

October 3, 2012
4:13 PM

Post #9295058

Hi Gordon Happy Birthday day late!

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

October 5, 2012
9:03 AM

Post #9296561

Home today sick so thought I would spend my day perusing DG and came across your thread, beautiful growing there, Gordon. All mine came inside during the heat spell, will have blooms inside again this year. Cold here already this week.. hope you get everything in your safe house and have a good winter!
Debra
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 5, 2012
2:21 PM

Post #9296774

thanks Debra... oh.. I've another month before it comes in..today Flemming Island Rachael bloomed... it looks like lips on her innermost skirt... and lovely Maya again today.. she dropped three dozen blooms the other day.. and with the two dozen flowers she dropped.. still had maybe 4 dozen of them to bloom..

Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   

Abutilon
Coal Center, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 6, 2012
12:51 PM

Post #9297600

All nice, Gordon.

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

October 6, 2012
7:28 PM

Post #9297913

love the statue, by the way..
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 6, 2012
9:43 PM

Post #9298058

thanks .. oh the lady.. I was looking for a hair piece for her.. and ran across the Tahatian bridal veil she's sporting.. the first bust I planted back in the late 60's had that same TBV as her hair...so it wa an easy choice for this one a revisitation

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

October 6, 2012
10:41 PM

Post #9298146

well now u made me google that plant, dang it! LOL
gardenpaw
Brownstown, IN

October 7, 2012
6:16 AM

Post #9298263

Very nice Gordon, love your garden!
Karen
MyRee
Brigham City, UT
(Zone 5b)

October 9, 2012
8:41 PM

Post #9301157

Beautiful brugs. I have brought mine into the garage since they have warned of frost. I still have 3 in the ground that I haven't dug. I hope they last for a while.
Moonglow
Corte Madera, CA

October 11, 2012
2:47 PM

Post #9302576

Love the brug that blooms $50 bills! Yeah =).
picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

October 11, 2012
4:16 PM

Post #9302632

Beautiful Gordon. I love the little blooms. OK, I love them all!!!
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 18, 2012
4:16 PM

Post #9309156

brazilian treasure.. flowers sticking almost horizontally

GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 18, 2012
4:47 PM

Post #9309179

Flemming Island Rachael bigger flowers each time..

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

October 18, 2012
6:36 PM

Post #9309246

gorgeous! love that RIF
huneybunch_2000
Montrose, AR
(Zone 8a)

October 19, 2012
5:31 AM

Post #9309554

Beautiful blooms as always Gordon. The little blooms are just too cute!! The bust with Tahatian bridal veil is lovely. The morning glories are nice also..Looks like you have had another great growing year...
MyRee
Brigham City, UT
(Zone 5b)

October 21, 2012
8:16 PM

Post #9311747

Just beautiful. How much, since these are on the rooftop, do the people down below see? I can imagine that they stop and stand in awe. I know I would.
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 21, 2012
10:59 PM

Post #9311869

Oh..Thanks Pat... keep up the good work there...
Trish... well... thanks ... yes it has been a good year there.. I never got over to the Delta this year.. so I didn't barge in to see you on the other side of the river... but Doe's has been calling me... and this year I'll definately try to make it there...
MyRee... thanks... I looked back a few years and couldn't find any photos of what it looks like from the streeet... not much to see... just the tops of a couple of roses and some brugs sticking up above the roof line.. you can see there's something growing up there... but no indication as to what it's really like up there...I'm the tallest building about ... so no one can really see anything much..just invited guests that visit.. and my online friends... so sharing it here is a big part of the experience of having it for me.. and the kind comments from some verry accopmlished gardeners here .. make my day..
OH... here he is ... enjoying the last of the summers sun in the middle of his 66th October.. wearing a 43 year old jacket...with Kelly Ann

MyRee
Brigham City, UT
(Zone 5b)

October 22, 2012
4:55 PM

Post #9312521

:) I always like seeing the pictures that go with the names. Your flowers are spectacular. I live in a neighborhood with just ordinary houses. My little one next door is 86 years old. I love it when people stop to talk about flowers and ask for seeds or advice. I just dug up my 3 that I had planted in the garden after I cut 10 pretty good size stocks off the plants and started the rooting process. I planted the stumps in large pots and brought them in the garage. We will see how they do. I am really excited for next year, not having to start any from seeds and having some pretty nice size plants, most of the cuttings are 3-4' tall.
(My hair color is like your color - I couldn't keep it dark anymore since the roots are almost white.)
This is a picture of me (far left) with my children and most of the grandkids.
MyRee
Brigham City, UT
(Zone 5b)

October 22, 2012
4:56 PM

Post #9312525

Sorry, picture didn't load.

Thumbnail by MyRee
Click the image for an enlarged view.

roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 23, 2012
5:13 AM

Post #9312851

Gordon, love the jacket! I have a pair of knee high suede moccacins I bought in 1979 that I don't have the courage to wear! Ha ha!!
roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 26, 2012
6:32 AM

Post #9315826

Check this out
http://www.urbangardensweb.com/2011/02/01/gardens-on-top-of-city-busses/
picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

October 26, 2012
9:20 PM

Post #9316603

Love the Picture Gordon. We may be getting older, but still young at heart. Great Jacket!
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 27, 2012
1:21 AM

Post #9316669

MyRee... great family there... and the hair is a good color... I'm for one .. just happy to have mine.. and two that it still has some regular color to it... I don't think I'd be as happy with out it.. although usually it stays a bit shorter.. back in the days of that jacket and making the art... it was usually quite long..
come on Roxanne.. something you love is always in style... I've a fringed suede jacket... I still wear... and folks always stop me and comment on how much they love it.. yes... I've seen the busses around.. although not on the bus that goes by my house... there's alot of public places I could find to plant things.. and do sometimes participate in some gorilla gardening.. as the folks that do such mischief here are called..
Oh...Betty.. I was just telling someone the other day.. that i was a child of the 50's...60's... 70's...80's...90's...00's...and now a child of the 10's... I know what you mean.. it's got to be the joy we still find..
so today Gordon's mini double white is blooming... here's a few pictures of it ... I wouldn't have thought I'd like it as much as I grown to... as part of the brug experience for me is the gigantic blooms.. and the way they pump out the fragerances at night .. I've a mini pink version of this one also...they are so rare I'm taking a bunch of back up cuttings from both..

GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 30, 2012
12:53 PM

Post #9320338

got the cuttings in... and a few of the brugs look like there's something left to bring into the cool room... but I've been thinking I should turn it all into a greenhouse... like this one

Thumbnail by GordonHawk

roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 30, 2012
1:27 PM

Post #9320367

Thank would be awesome. Expensive but awesome! I've been thinking about you. Everything ok? You didn't get washed away?

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

October 30, 2012
6:02 PM

Post #9320569

Gordon, I also have been worried about you.. that greenhouse reminds me of the place we went to visit in New York.. some botanical garden place.
I want to live in one of those places LOL
picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

October 30, 2012
6:27 PM

Post #9320591

Been worried about you Gordon. Good to see you posting.
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 30, 2012
9:08 PM

Post #9320742

Hi..Thanks Roxanne.. yes it would be lovely.. the greenhoue pictured is the new one in downtown Singapore.. apart of the new image of the city.. city in a garden... ya.. it's pretty much as I expeced... everything out gets shredded.. no.. water.. I've too much elevation as I sit at 58' and i'm pretty much the highest bit of land for some 20 blocks around..
Pat.. yes both the Bronx and th brooklyn Botanical gardens has something similar... as I was looking at the picture I posted... I thought what a wast of space to have that mound in the middle of it.. although it looks knock out georgeous.. what a great place to live inside of.. in the greenhouse it should keep it cooler with all the wet dirt on it... and you could have the windows of it poking out inbetween plants into the greenhouse..
Betty.. well thanks...I brought your eppi [ ? ] with red/purple flowers inside before the storm.. still awaiting it's first electric blooms all these years later ... it always has the best spot... and I look for it to shoot up and out and kick it's self in to gear any year now... it was the prettiest flower... can't wait for mine...they might be in too big of a pot for their size... but that's part of their being treated so well...

Thumbnail by GordonHawk

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

October 30, 2012
9:23 PM

Post #9320753

I can't wait to see the epi's bloom, still waiting on mine here three years? sheesh!
Debra
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

October 31, 2012
8:51 AM

Post #9321082

OH... so the next block over... at the park they lost to old English Elms.. one in the park and one along the street...the first photos show it just missing the house across the street.. My garden on the roof sticks up above the canopy of these trees.. in clear air.. unblocked..yes we got it howling.. as it blew through my 12 ft bamboo trellising.. trees and plants.. the last picture is another big one down in the park...

roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 31, 2012
1:07 PM

Post #9321264

Wow, that first one is one big tree to get blown down!
plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

October 31, 2012
3:29 PM

Post #9321367

Gorden
I am so Glad you're alright, I was watching the News, last night, what Devastation, it's so Sad, those poor People, I am so Glad for the one's that
still have a Home

Elizabeth

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

October 31, 2012
6:21 PM

Post #9321511

oh dear, so sad to see old trees down..
so glad you are okay.
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

November 2, 2012
4:59 PM

Post #9323066

the power is now on to alot of lower Manhattan now.. more to go.. but they are looking for it to happpen this weekend.. here's what's started off where they left off.. a misnamed white inside.. and Karoline .. outside... now to go along with Karolines constant bloom.. and heat and little water tollerance.. I have to include ultra fast recovery

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

November 2, 2012
7:39 PM

Post #9323237

you are awsome, Gordon.. I wish I could be there in person to see your garden at its height. Hope everyone up there gets power soon. you take care of yourself..
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

November 22, 2012
8:38 AM

Post #9339898

Happy Thanksgiving to All Ya'all..
Yes... Thanksgiving and I find myself very thankful this year...
Thankful... Having survived Sandy with so little damage... having it hit so hard to some so close.. the last picture is a 35' tree... at the base of my building.. my fire escape as it leads down from the roof is visible at the bottom of the photo... so 65 ft higher .. up on the roof it was real windy Sandy..
Thankful for friends .. Thankful for my Younger son.. Up from hiw work in DC.. and manageing the Thanksgiving dinner... turkey and plenty of side dishes... all containing some sort of peppers... due to his college years @ Tulane in New Orleans.. a love of cooking and spice... .. and VERY Thankful... for Mother .. comfortably in the hospital since Tuesday.. she's had a fall a few weeks ago... while managing a room full of Bengal kittens... out in the cattery... she had a full checkup after ... then for two weeks labored shallow breathing.. with little oxygen... back to the hospital Tuesday.. to find two broken ribs resulting in her breathing problem.. causing fluid to build up in her lungs.. and pneumonia to set in... but is now with oxygen and proper treatment doing very well... I'm thankful I don't live nearer to her first doctor.. that can't read an x ray properly..
and freedom to enjoy and celebrate as I see fit...
The brug JT's... Karoline.. that has bloomed [ EVERY DAY ] since late spring.. and a few posts before here .. Karoline was awarded the speedy recovery to bloom after the hurricane... then moved into the cool room..after the snows and continually flowering with almost 1/2 dozen blooms inside today...she's the first pink photos... Karoline has now picked up the Never Say Die Award.. here in a small ceremony... A white... I can't get back to see the name of.. and a few other flowering inside the cool room's cramped quarters.. of almost three dozen brugs... snugled together ..
yes .. I'm thankful for what I have .. and for what I don't have...
Yes.. I'm thankful

Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk   Thumbnail by GordonHawk

Abutilon
Coal Center, PA
(Zone 6a)

December 10, 2012
5:47 PM

Post #9355095

Wow, Gordon. You have had a lot going on. I hope things are going better for you.
Happy Thanksgiving .. late. And Merry Christmas .. early.
It's been crazy here the last weeks, too. This is the first I have had time for more than just short stints online.
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

December 12, 2012
7:50 AM

Post #9356314

HA HA HA HI lice... and a Merry Christmas to you too... yes .. lots going on here... I've a few minutes to get out of the house and to look at a space I'll help a friend move his business operation to over the next month ...just finished my watering inside... guess it was a chore to dump 55 gallons of water in my apartment... [440 lbs of water on the plants ] and have little of it make it to the cherry floor... in the cool room it's easy... I monitor the humidity from down here... it's at 82% now there ... so I know there's enough water up there and I don't have to bother with it today.. it's all just one big planter with all the root balls together ... so they all have what the other does...well ... now I'm late ... more later there ...
Gordon
got my gingerbread house out in the street planter ...

picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

December 30, 2012
2:45 PM

Post #9370766

Hi Gordon Sorry to hear about your Mother, Hope she is doing better. I have had computer problems and not checking in.
We had Bengal cats for years, they are beautiful cats.
GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

January 1, 2013
6:40 AM

Post #9372108

HI BETTY...Happy New Year.. to you and the family... Have a great wonderful... peaceful...new year...
yes... mother is feeling somewhat better... they had a couple of Bengal litters for the holidays.. and sold all 12 for Christmas... and thought they could have sold twice that had they had that many... seems like the word is getting out as to how wonderful the Bengals are... my Bengal...Kitts...going to be 18 years old this year... and still mouseing... short for Kittens .. she was the breeding mother that kind of started mothers cattery with her first great male her son.. Baxter.. well... Kitts's real name is Millwoods Jungle Island Traveler.. a breeding female I got from Jean Millwoods..
the Brugs are doing well.. thought I'd got over the spydermites.. with my blasting them with Judo..and floramite sprays.. but they have returned some.. after not spraying for year.. wonder where they came from... now spraying with shuttle.. to keep them reeling with yet again a new taste... and aphids this year.. I can't remember the last aphids i had.. but this year inside.. despite my spraying.. Seven nd bug b gone they are flourishing... just dosed everyone with a systimic a few days ago.. and have kept up the sprays till it takes effect...
In the cool room.. my foam house up on the roof.. everyone is doing well...I have it too hot really... it's 54* in there today... got to figure out how to lower the temperature to the 40*F no freeze setting.. and they have had one of the new flourescent twist bulbs in there.. makes 350 watts of light.. using 125 watts of electricity.. so I get a few blooms every now and again... even with the cool white bulb.. for flowering I should have the warm white.. but we're just trying to keep them on the high end of resting.. so they will be taking off big time.. as soon as they are put out.. @ 54* F it's a bit too far into full growth to be contained..
so all looking pretty good for the new year...
your red/purple eppi is finally taking off.. after loosing the top in a dropping/fall accident.. but te to is rooted well.. and the roots have started blastin new growth.. so.. this one ... that had one of the lovliest flowers I'd ever seen.. might see a bloom or two this year... thanks again.. I can hardly waite ..
did I talk ot you ..about.. or send you a cutting of my Podranea ricasoliana vine ... it's the strongest growing... a pink trumpet vine from Argentina... I bought as a pink jasmine... but it wasn't... but even nicer... I'll bring one down for you on my next trip to mothers... if you don't have it... it's along with being the strongest grower of any vine I've seen.. [ likely akin to kudzu.. :) ] it's always with piles of flowers..
all the best there...

This message was edited Jan 1, 2013 10:17 AM

Thumbnail by GordonHawk

GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY
(Zone 7b)

January 1, 2013
7:23 AM

Post #9372157

OH...can't add pictures in the edit... here's my New Year bloom... it's my always bloomer... Karoline ... one JT named after his grand daughter... and true to it's history... still blooming... most every day since the spring... and still doing it... the cool room pictures

Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

January 11, 2013
5:44 PM

Post #9382352

Gordon how's all your plants hanging in pretty mild winter all my fruit trees have flowers there confused lol low 80's during the day and high 60's at night mine are still in the ground hasn't got cold enough to make me do anything different. Heres a brug lamp

Thumbnail by Danasplants

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Brugmansias Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
it you take cuttings from a blooming plant.. arlene 52 Dec 21, 2010 12:39 PM
Great Brugmansia hybrids fast Brugmansia 24 Jul 8, 2013 12:49 AM
How Many Other Canadian Brug Lovers Are Here? Ladybug 30 Aug 7, 2010 8:24 PM
Labeled Parts - 2nd try poppysue 15 Jan 8, 2010 2:19 PM
parentage monika 80 Nov 14, 2011 6:36 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America