Miscellaneous shots 2012 #3

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

coming from here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1254727/#top

A few shots from Glacier National Park

Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k

Many Glacier lodge, and view from the lodge, and the red bus we took on a tour

Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k

Some shots inside the lodge, the early ones are from the 1920s and the later ones from 2008, showing the shrinking glaciers. There were 150 glaciers, now down to 26.
and the train going around a horseshoe curve

Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k Thumbnail by debi_k
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

great shots!!!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Wow!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Those are awesome Deb!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Nice!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

It is a spectacular place!!!

On my bucket list!

Thanks everyone, it was spectacular. Sad though, there was a young hiker missing while we were there.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Great shots Deb!!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

WOW!!

Thomaston, CT

Love the photo with the turquoise water! And you & hubby at the pass look wonderful!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

can you see my visitor?

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

yep!!

Thomaston, CT

Oh, cutie....hope it's not snacking!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Great camo, took me a minute! Cute.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Did she see me? Did she see me? I hope not, she has some good eats here.

Cute
I've had 2 and 1 babies this year, don't know if there were more to start

Thomaston, CT

My yard has been bunny heaven this year!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Don't know if it will learn there is a big doggie on the other side of the fence

Thomaston, CT

Suey keeps chasing them...they keep coming in the yard!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Hello all.....just here for a few....Debi - those shots of Glacier are awesome!! Next fall for us.....looking forward to it. Jen....great camo shot.. Sweet little Bunny! Bill.....that location for your birdbath is just perfect! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Let's see if I can attach a few recent shots from the back gardens.....cross your fingers. :)

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Beauteous!! That's not from icab is it? Since I updated their app I haven't able to send any pics.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

garden is looking great Louise!!!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

No.....i have the same issue and so I deleted the app. These are from my new laptop, but the problem is, I have most of my pretties on my ipad and need to load them on the computer. Just too much else to do right now, but eventually...:)

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Allison! Hank has been in charge most of the summer, and he is doing a great job! No complaints here :)

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

good job Hank!!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Louise! Hank is doing a wonderful job, I love that coleus combo!!!!!!!!!

Thomaston, CT

Awesome rose!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks, guys! That rose in the first pic is a gorgeous climber that I gave Hank for his new (Father's Day) arbor that he wanted. It is called Royal Sunset because its bud is a hot orange, which then becomes melon as it begins to open, followed by the color you see when it is in the early opened stage, followed by peachy cream as it begins to fade. Because it blooms on old and new wood, it will have all of the colors at one tome as it fills out over the top of the arbor. We have one on either side of the arbor, and they are both at 7 feet already. It seems like a very healthy cultivar and we can't wait to see what it does next year. I found it at Bay State perennials in Mass. Love it!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

very colorful louise - looks like hank is watering better than when we visited to keep you happy :)

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Lovely Louise! Hats off to Hank :-)

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Bill, yes.....he's been a huge help! :).

Thanks, Ronnie!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Please vote for my silliest baby picture for local radio station Thanks!!!!
http://www.star991fm.com/Contest/Baby/68db7eaf-f4ff-4301-bfbb-77af18793304

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

done & shared on FB.. good luck!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

thanks!!!!

A preview.

Thumbnail by victorgardener

Wow
We tent camped at Yellowstone and we were napping in the afternoon, I went to the restroom, stopped halfway because there was a buffalo in each of 3 directions.
Went back to the tent, but saw a dad and child walking without fear. So, if they could do it so could I.

Went to the rest room, and back ok. Now Dave is up from his nap, and we go out in the car, but stop by the restroom building to get a soda from an outdoor machine. A buffalo was on one side, so I sneaked up and from the side of the machine, reached around and got the soda. The noise of the can clunking down, scared the buffalo, so that when I turned to sneak back to the car it was right in front of me.
I ran to the car with Dave laughing at me!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

WOW

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.