-
AuthorContent
Omoloya
Hamilton Township, NJ
(Zone 7a)

August 15, 2012
3:58 AM

Post #9242009

My neem seedling's leaves are drooping and chlorotic, having some brown spots on one section of leaves. Please HELP! I've got good drainage, but its been outside in the rain. I've brought him inside and last week, I gave him some epsom salts...he rallied briefly, but then it rained. Should I just let the soil dry out and wait?
Thank you for whatever assistance you can offer!

Omoloya

Thumbnail by Omoloya   Thumbnail by Omoloya
Click an image for an enlarged view.

ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

August 15, 2012
6:37 AM

Post #9242120

Sounds like it's gotten too wet. If the soil is really wet then it may help to repot it into some drier soil (otherwise it'll stay sopping wet for even longer which will make the problem get worse). If it's not too wet then just letting it dry out a bit could be enough. Seedlings can be touchy though and it's hard to say if it's been too wet for long enough that it won't be able to recover. I would suggest posting your question in the Beginner Gardening forum http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/b_gardentalk/all/ since more people will see it there and be able to offer advice.

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

Upload Images to your reply

-

Other PlantFiles How-to's Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
    Why don't you follow the rules of nomenclature? Terry 1 May 31, 2008 3:40 PM
    Taxonomy changes coming in the PDB Terry 41 Oct 20, 2007 2:03 AM
    How do I search for what is reported to grow well near me? ceallachg 12 Aug 29, 2008 11:27 PM
    Meet your PlantFiles Editors Terry 44 Aug 26, 2010 1:35 AM
    Royalty lilac bigcityal 7 Aug 8, 2007 11:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
    Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America